What is Freshmail?
With FreshMail, the users can create newsletters and track and send messages to their customers. The email marketing tool was developed by award-winning artists. The designer for FreshMail speaks highly of beautiful email templates that come with a unique template editor. All companies using this email marketing software are able to create personalized, dynamic content as well as track emails in real-time with ease.
FreshMail email marketing software is a comprehensive solution that sends out effective marketing campaigns via email. It also boasts a very intuitive template editor. This editor is used to create eye-catching and effective marketing newsletters. FreshMail is accessible from anywhere in the virtual world. All the files, data, and FreshMail’s tools are securely stored in a dedicated cloud.
The biggest difference between FreshMail and any other marketing software is its industry-specific email templates. All created templates have gone through strict checking. These tests are based on checking for marketing effectiveness. They can easily be customized to meet individual needs and effortlessly shared and sent. The application also comes with the following:
- Smart Autoresponders
- Real-time email tracking
- Auto A/B testing
- Personalization and dynamic content
All of the above features also come with a bulk of other easy-to-use features. This makes the software an excellent choice for marketers. They can benefit from its advanced features without having to learn any programming. This minimizes their dependence on the IT/Engineering teams.
- Company: Freshworks
- Software: FreshMail Email Marketing Software
- Website: www.freshmail.com
- Founded in 2008
- United Kingdom
Key Metrics of FreshMail
FreshMail is the most suitable for businesses that have a CMS that is capable of creating newsletters in HTML. This is because FreshMail can then download and send these newsletters with just a single click. The application also allows easy management of promotions by using bar codes. It can also generate promotion & discount barcodes for the subscribers to use in retail stores. The codes can be generated automatically and sent with each message as an attachment.
The software’s intuitive design allows any HTML file to be edited. These files can then be used as a template for newsletters. Users can also create emails that have an image turn-off-state for all the subscribers who keep their images turned off.
The best thing about the software is its esteemed template editor. The editor lets users create eye-catching newsletters with no prior experience in coding. Along with the template creator, there are also dozens of free, ready-to-use, and industry-specific templates available for use.
FreshMail also has the feature where it can auto-respond to customer’s actions and automate communication with the user’s subscribers by using its ‘clever autoresponders’.
The Inbox Inspector feature lets marketers see how their marketing messages will look in 24 different email clients. The Spam Test helps the emails get rid of any and all content that may be considered spam. The Automatic A/B testing works well for testing alternatives and finding out what really works. FreshMail also has geo-location, declarative data, and behavioral targeting. These features allow the application to target subscribers that are ready to buy. Alongside this, the personalization and dynamic content features enhance subscriber engagement.
- Create Email Newsletters
- Cross channel messaging for the entire customer lifecycle
- Automate Campaigns
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Customer Surveys
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- Event-Triggered Email
- Image Library
- Mailing List Management
- Template Management
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Intuitive template editor
- Stunning and effective email templates
- Clever autoresponders
- Real-time email tracking
- Free Inbox Inspector and Span Test
- Send time optimization
- Automatic A/B testing
- Personalization and dynamic content
- SMS and MMS
- Transactional emails
The FreshMail application lets you create a trial account with free signup and then gives you options for payment based on the usage every month. These are as follows:
- 1,000 subscribers: $14/month
- 2,500 subscribers: $23/month
- 5,000 subscribers: $41/month
- 10,000 subscribers: $59/month
- 25,000 subscribers: $131/month
- 50,000 subscribers: $225/month
- 75,000 subscribers: $315/month
- 100,000 subscribers: $405/month
If you are an infrequent user who does not need to have a monthly subscription to this email marketing tool, then there are options available for that as well. These options are based on the number of emails that users send out, without a time-bound agreement. They are:
- 5,000 emails: $30
- 10,000 emails: $55
- 50,000 emails: $200
- 150,000 emails: $400
- 250,000 emails: $665
- 1,000,000 emails: $1300
Freshmail Pros and cons
- Free trial account for 30 days
- Personalization options
- Email testing
- Effective campaign editor
- The price is affordable
- Customer support available 24-7
- Presentable campaign reports in real-time.
- Highly intuitive tool
- It’s not fully marketing automation yet
- Phone support available only for paid accounts
FreshMail integrations comes with the following systems and applications:
- Freshmail WordPress
- Modal Survey
- cs.cart & multi-vendor
- Google Analytics
- Google Contacts
- Zapier Freshmail
- Ninja Kick
- Smart AJAX
- Opt-in Panda
- Payered Popups
- Capsule CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Windows Mobile
- Annual Subscription
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Medium Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
- Live Chat (24-hour representative available)
Here are some Freshmail alternatives you can see before opting this software for your business :
I've tested a few different vendors and after using Mailchimp for a long time I switched to Freshmail. At first it mostly for cost reasons but it turns out that their customer support really impressed me. I really like being able to write or call and get quick answers for everything.
- Freshmail Designer is what I like most. You can select templates or create your own from scratch and add whatever elements you want with one click. Everything looks really professional when you're done. The other thing worth mentioning is automation with Google Analytics. It's easy to send autoresponders to subscribers who complete goals that i set in google like "visit price page" and that person will get a message from me. Putting a small discount offer in that messages get really good results.
- The integration with Google Analytics wasn't easy for me but once I got the hang of it I could figure it out and set up new autoresponders with a few clicks.