What is Mailchimp?
MailChimp is an email marketing tool ideal for small and mid-sized businesses. This software allows businesses to effectively get in touch with their customers and prospects, market their products and services with ease and accuracy, and turn leads into actual sales. With chimpmail, you can easily create, analyze, and execute email marketing campaigns for your business.
If you are looking for an email marketing automation software, this should be your go-to option. Want to know why? Read Toolsmetric in-depth MailChimp review and learn about its key metrics, pricing plans, customer feedback, and more.
- Company: MailChimp
- Website: www.mailchimp.com
- Founded in 2001
- United States
Key Metrics of Mailchimpcom
1. Create unique campaigns
As a digital marketer, don’t you want to engage your audience with the best campaigns? Well, the MailChimp campaign help you do just that. Here, you can create campaigns that stand out and connect with your audience at the right time. From emails to landing pages, you can use this platform for almost everything. With this, say yes to a better campaign!
2. Get everything you use in one place
Do you use a shopping cart tool, payment gateway, CRM, and many more such tools? You can integrate all of these with MailChimp APIs and make your work simpler. By connecting all the apps together you can unlock new features and get better results.
3. Simplify and learn to automate
As a marketer or an entrepreneur means that you already have a lot on your plate. Right from brainstorming to analyzing which campaign performs well, you probably need to look after a lot of things. When you use the MailChimp automation feature, you can schedule everything for a suitable time. Once you have everything planned, you can work on something that can make your business more efficient.
4. Optimize for your audience
What is the secret to a successful email marketing campaign? It is an in-depth understanding of your target audience. The more you know who your subscribers are and what are they expecting, you can be a lot smarter with your marketing methods. MailChimp analytics helps you break down data into smaller chunks. This can help you understand what is working and what you need to work on.
5. A/B testing to see what works the best
Have you noticed that a particular color works better than the other? Or a specific font has a greater impact on your audience? Or even the time you send out your email affects the ROI in a different way? If you haven’t, you can do all of this with MailChimp AB testing. This feature can help you understand what can lead to a better click-through rate.
Email Marketing Features
- A/B Testing
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Event-Triggered Email
- Image Library
- Drip Campaigns
- Template Management
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Mailing List Management
Marketing Automation Features
- Social Marketing
- Analytics Tracking
- ROI Tracking
- Landing pages
MailChimp Pricing plans
Now that you know the best features of this email marketing tool, let’s look at how much it will cost you. This tool charges you based on the number of your Mailchimp subscription. This means that Mailchimp cost will differ as your subscribers increase or decrease. Keep reading to know the standard prices and features of every pricing plan.
- 2000 subscribers
- 12000 emails per month
- Multi-user accounts
- Guides and tutorials
- Landing Pages
- Pop-Up forms
- Google remarketing ads
- Instagram ads
- Abandoned cart
- Marketing automation
- Order Notifications
- A/B testing
- Basic Reports
Grow- Starts at $10 per month
Everything included in the Free plan with:
- Send Time Optimisation
- Delivery by time zone
- Predicted Demographics
- Unlimited Subscribers
- Unlimited emails per month
- Address Finder
Pro- Starts at $199 per month
Everything included in the Grow plan with:
- Multivariate Testing
- Comparative reports
- Advanced Segmentation
In case you are an agency, you can sign up for an agency account here. If you want to know the exact price for your company, you can use the MailChimp price calculator. Click here to know-how!
Mailchimp Free trial
If you aren’t sure about this platform yet, why not try Mailchimp sign up for free? Here, you will get a better understanding of how this tool works and whether you can use it to improve your business. If it works for you, you can always opt for a pricing plan that suits your business requirement. To get started for this platform’s free trial period, submit your email, username, and password here.
Mailchimp Pros and cons
Over the years, this email marketing software has gained customers all over the world. Its customer base comprises tiny personal accounts and huge enterprises globally. Every user has something to share about this platform, both good and bad. The following are some top pros and cons based on MailChimp’s user feedback.
- Compatible email templates: One of the best features of using this marketing tool is that its templates fit all screen devices perfectly. You won‘t have to worry about the display when it comes to smartphones, tablets, iPads, and personal computers. This makes sure that your customers are getting an exceptional experience of reading your emails.
- Professionally-designed templates: Another reason why users prefer this platform is because of its aesthetically pleasing templates. Here, you can find a Mailchimp newsletter for every occasion and personalize it without depending much on a graphic designer.
- Analytical insights: How do you if all your marketing efforts are actually working? This is where the analytics feature will come to your rescue. Use this feature and get vital stats regarding the performance of your email marketing campaigns. This will help you understand what is working well and how you can improve.rom.
- Poor customer support: According to some users, MailChimp customer service is not available to solve different issues. This takes customers longer to figure things out and leaves them with poor user experience.
- Inconsistency in UI: This email marketing platform updates itself at frequent intervals. After every update, there are new UI changes. this makes it difficult for users to understand the new navigation.
- Expensive subscription plans: There is no doubt that this software offers an amazing freemium plan. But, once this plan is over, the prices tend to steep pretty quickly.
- Fiddly Native Forms: MailChimp offers numerous native forms that you can copy and embed on your website. This is good. However, to do this, you need to know CSS to get them right. Otherwise, this feature wouldn’t be of much use to you.
As mentioned earlier, this is one of the best email marketing platforms out there. Thanks to its amazing customer satisfaction rate, it has won many awards over the years. The latest award received by this marketing automation tool is:
1. The 2017 Nexus Award recipient
The best part about this email marketing tool is that it can work well with your favorite apps and websites. This will help you get the most of your marketing efforts. Mentioned below is a long list of tools you can connect with MailChimp mailing list. Find out if your most preferred tools are in here.
- Big Cartel
- Chimp Your Joomla!
- Yikes Easy Forms
Now that you know the features, pricing plans, and integrations, let’s look at some of the technical details. Mentioned below are a few pointers that focus on a free trial, deployment, and more.
- Mobile – Android Native
- Mobile – iOS Native
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Monthly payment
- Live Online
- Business Hours
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
Here are some mailchimp alternatives we recommend you to see which can be better than mailchimp before opting this for your business :
Our company has mostly used Mail Chimp as a recruiting and advertising tool to reach candidates for potential job opportunities. MailChimp was one of the first professional template based email marketing tools to send out mass emails to potential clients, recruits, etc. Over the years, they've refined their products and added social networking tools as well as other current trending tools for outreach. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!
- Intuitive with a lot of options for smaller businesses without dedicated marketing teams to offer polished outreach tools that are normally inaccessible. This product allows sales teams, company marketing efforts, and recruiters to all have outreach tools for relatively cheap.
- Free options to test out products initially to see how it fits your company/departments needs.
- There are a lot of limiting factors based on anti-spam marketing laws (emails), FTC, etc., that MailChimp doesn't necessarily let you know before purchasing and sending out campaigns. You learn quickly limitations such as the inability to send out emails to mass email lists through MailChimp because they don't want to violate these laws. Your lists must be organically obtained (such as through your website or ATS landing site, job ads, advertisements, etc.) in order for them to be used through MailChimp. So forget purchasing an email list from a recruitment organization and then emailing thousands of cold candidates through MailChimp, you will be flagged.
- Also, you need to be aware AND track candidates that asked to be removed from future emails and ensure you do NOT email them again to stay compliant.
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
Extremely useful information specifically the last part 🙂 I
care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.
Hi, I read your blog on a regular basis.
Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good