AWeber: Email Marketing Software
What is Aweber?
AWeber is a popular marketing solution for experts all over the globe. From start-ups to fully-established marketing companies, everyone prefers this tool. One of the most preferred features of this software is its ‘Autoresponders’ functionality. This feature makes customer engagement easier than before. With this, you can easily establish relationships with a prospect or maintain and enhance a stronger bond with your existing customers.
This software claims to help small businesses and entrepreneurs create and send emails that their audience will love. The team behind this software aims to create remarkable experiences, develop new solutions, execute them with passion, invite customer feedback, learn, educate, and innovate. Along with Aweber autoresponders, some of its top features are well-designed email templates, drag, and drop editor, email marketing analytics, etc.
These are just a few ways in which an email marketing automation tool like AWeber email can benefit your business. Go through the in-depth on Aweber review written by ToolsMetric. This is one of the most preferred email marketing tools on the market today. Want to know how this email marketing tool can help your business grow in different ways? Keep reading to find out more details about AWeber and find out if it is the right choice for your business.
- Company: AWeber Communications
- Website: www.aweber.com
- Founded in 1998
- United States
Key Metrics of Aweber
1. Split testing opt-in forms
While going through a website, you might often find “Subscribe to our newsletter/ mailing list” in their sidebar. If you want to make a similar one for your website, you can use AWeber’s split testing feature.
After designing a template, how do you know if it is performing well? Which color could get you more clicks, red or green? Which font looks better? All of these questions will be solved with this feature.
With this tool, you can create a split test where you run two forms against each other and see which one is working for your business. This is an essential feature because it takes away all the guesses way and offers you measurable results.
2. Send follow-up emails automatically
Consider an individual has signed up to your mailing list, now what is the next step to solidify your relationship? Send an automatic follow-up email that can add some value. With Aweber clickfunnels and follow-up email feature, you can send an email regarding free eBooks, latest collection, blog, and more.
One of the best things about this feature is that you can create and send n number of emails. You can schedule and send those during different times in a week, and analyze its stats.
3. Best Online support
Aweber communication offers several features that can make it to the top 3 list. But, one feature that stands out among all of these is their amazing support. Whether you want to ask something really basic or complex, the team is always ready to help you in different ways.
In case you delete a mailing list or have problems creating a split test, the responsive staff is there to help you out. These are the top three features of this email marketing tool. Now, let’s look at the pricing and find out if it fits in your budget.
A. Email Marketing Automation Features
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- Event-Triggered Email
- Image Library
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Template Management
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Mailing List Management
B. Lead Management Features
- Activity Tracking
- Aweber Campaign Management
- Lead Segmentation
- Source Tracking
- Lead Nurturing
- Capture Lead
C. Marketing Automation Features
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Social Marketing
- Sales Intelligence
- ROI Tracking
- Customizable CTAs
- Landing Pages
Aweber Pricing Plans
Now that you are familiar with the key metrics of this email marketing tool, let’s look at Aweber plans. The price of every plan depends on the number of subscribers you have. More the subscribers, the more expensive Aweber cost! Also, the best part of this software is that you get all the features irrespective of the plan you choose. Keep reading to find out which plan suits your business type the most.
- Up to 500 subscribers – $19/month
- 501–2,500 Subscribers – $29/month
- 2,501–5,000 Subscribers – $49/month
- 5,001-10,000 Subscribers – $69/month
- 10,001–25,000 Subscribers – $149/month
- 25,001+ Subscribers – get a quote
Some of the top features included in every pricing plan are:
- Sign up forms
- Image hosting
- 6,000+ stock photos
- 700+ email templates
- Edu. Resources
- Unlimited emails
Aweber Free Trial
If you want to see if this software is suitable for you, consider Aweber sign in for a free trial. Here, you just need to create an account with your personal details such as name, billing information, pricing plan, etc. Once you have completed all of these details, you will be entitled to a 30-day free trial. To start your free trial today, click here.
Also, you can take a look at the Aweber affiliate which is also a good way to know how the product is marketed.
Aweber Pros and cons
Just like any other software, there are advantages and disadvantages of this tool too. Based on the feedback shared by AWeber users, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Simple to create: While using this software, you won’t have to spend too much time understanding how to go about this tool.
- Customization: The best thing about this platform is that it offers 150 customizable professional templates. In these templates, you get to decide every single column, fonts, colors, and more.
- Maximum deliverability results: As a marketer, your biggest concern is the deliverability rate of your email campaigns. This is this tool plays a major role. Compared to most of the tools available out there, AWeber offers you a high deliverability rate.
- Support: You won’t have to worry about getting stuck while using this platform, thanks to its amazing support team. Along with their 365 days of live support, you can solve queries in a lot of different ways. A few of these ways are knowledge base, online seminars, and video tutorials.
- Expensive: This platform is a little expensive as compared to the other tools on the market. One such example is GetResponse.
- Outdated template style: Even though this software offers numerous templates, not all look professionally-designed.
- Segmentation issues: According to some Aweber account users, you do not have the option to include or exclude multiple segments at once.
To get the most of your email marketing efforts, integrate this platform with your social media accounts, landing pages, and more. Following are some of the top segments where you can connect this tool with:
1. Content Management
- Aweber WordPress
- Elegant Themes
- Raven Tools
- Aweber PayPal
- Aweber Shopify
- Amazon Seller Central
3. Lead generation
- Thrive Leads
- Optin Cat
- Popup Domination
- LinkedIn Lead gen Forms
- Survey Funnel
Free Trial- Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Android Native – Mobile
- iOS Native – Mobile
- Business Hours
- Or Aweber contact
Awards received by AWeber
AWeber has gained several awards over the years. The latest ones received by them in the year 2018 are mentioned below:
1. BRONZE STEVIE WINNER for ‘Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats)’ – Technology Industries
2. SILVER STEVIE WINNER for ‘Innovation in Customer Service’ – Computer Industries
Here are some AWeber alternatives we recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
Aweber is a high end email marketing option. If you are serious about Email marketing, Aweber is a good place to start. I feel more professional and in control using Aweber for my blog subscriptions.
- What I like most about Aweber the analytics that the application offers. Compared to other email marketing software in the market, Aweber offers the most specific options in terms of targeting people around the emails they get. For example, Aweber if you send out an email with a particular offer and someone opens it but doesn't click the offer, you are able to know this and decide on the next action to take to convince them to check out your offer.
- Another thing I like about Aweber is the fact the Customer support. They respond quickly and are very friendly and helpful - they know their staff.The only caveat here is that you have to be ready to use it. That means more than just having people trained in how to use the interface, but making sure everyone is on board for how this kind of data can and SHOULD inform and change how you interact with your clientele. If you're used to getting back to people within 24 hours, you need to be ready to shift that to 20 minutes. If you're used to treating everyone the same, you'd better be ready to create drip/nurture programs based on behavior.
- Compared to Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't have very beautiful designs for your email. This is one thing I like least about the software.
- Another disadvantage is that the user has to have a good understanding of the application in order to reap the most from it. The good thing is there is a lot of documentation and Youtube videos online explaining how to make the most of the software