What is ConvertKit?
Currently, email marketing is ruling the marketing industry by providing a great return on investment to businesses. Some studies indicate that businesses can receive an average return of up to $44 for each $1 spent on email marketing. In such an industry, ConvertKit, arguably one of the best email marketing tools, becomes a dream come true for most businesses.
A cloud-based email marketing automation tool, ConvertKit email is designed for professional course creators. This lead generation solution is best used by businesses that create and share content online, for example, Youtubers, podcasters, and bloggers. Using ConvertKit templates, you will be able to:
- Increase your email subscriber list
- Automate email marketing with drag-n-drop email sequences
- Workflow automation
- ConvertKit Landing page
- Custom opt-in forms
Another great feature of ConvertKit email templates is that businesses will be able to create opt-in forms, which can then be embedded on their website. Once embedded, these automatically align themselves to the place where they are added, for example, sidebar, end of posts, etc. Basically, a business can easily create unlimited forms, which offers an incentive to increase sign-ups. Moreover, this platform also providing three landing page templates, with easy to customize text, textures, patterns, and color without coding skills.
- Company: ConvertKit
- Website: www.convertkit.com
- United States
Key Metrics of ConvertKit App
The secret behind its popularity is simple; customization and control along with ConverKit affiliate support. This tool allows users to manage custom email marketing sequences. Thereby giving them full control over-deliver schedule, order, and message content. Using this platform, you can also personalize emails with subscribers’ information. Use template tags to automate personalized fields filling. Saving the number of times users need to spend filling forms. What’s more, you can even specify the date and time on which the emails should be sent!
Another great feature of ConvertKit is that allows you to send email broadcasts to the complete list of subscribers. You can also send a personalized message to custom segments, announce discounts, product launches, fresh blog posts, etc.
You can create automation rules to set up automated workflows. Triggered by events such as product purchases, completed courses, new subscriptions, etc. The application offers automation blueprints to help you set up automation workflows. That covers automated launches, product pitches, webinars, onboarding, and more.
To sum up, our ConvertKit reviews team is impressed by the following features and benefits. Intuitive and clear interface, effortless content upgrades. Tag-based processes and marketing automation that are easy to implement. No charges for duplicate subscribers, automated double opt-in while utilizing lead magnets. Usage of tags to personalize messages and Zapier ConvertKit integration. Finally the consistent addition of beneficial features by the development team.
Compared to its competitors, ConvertKit cost is reasonably priced and with 3 different plans. You can also contact the company directly and customize your own plan if your requirements don’t fit in any of the three plans. Mentioned below are the criteria and cost for each plan:
- 0 – 1k subscribers: $29/month
- 1k – 3k subscribers: $49/month
- 3k – 5k subscribers: $79/month
- For bigger lists get a custom quote
All plans include unlimited:
- Automation rules
- Landing pages
You can also avail of a 14-day free trial here!
Here are some of the key features:
- Automation blueprints
- Automation rules
- Click through tracking
- Custom CSS
- opt-in forms Customizable
- Patterns & textures Customizable
- Custom segmenting
- landing page design Customizable
- Drag-n-drop interface
- Drip email marketing
- Email scheduling
- Email sequences
- Landing page templates
- Multiple incentives
- Open rate tracking
- Personalized messages
- Post-specific opt-in forms
- Subscriber exclusion
- Visual editor
ConvertKit Pros and cons
- Extremely easy-to-use
- If you haven’t worked with email, auto-responders, campaigns, rules, etc. ConvertKit free is your best bet because it offers you with every feature that you need as a beginner
- You can integrate ConvertKit CRM with several third-party tools which are great
- ConvertKit affiliate program offers you smart ways to monetize your list
- You can tag subscribers here and send emails based on different conditions which will automatically apply
- You don’t need to pay for ConvertKit subscribers that stopped opening emails and basically are “ghosts”, moreover, you don’t need to pay for those users who have unsubscribed from your email list
- Contrary to its competitors, It does not offer a free plan
- It has a limited design and landing page system
- It doesn’t give URL tracking and tagging like other CRM Autoresponders, which is provided by its competitors
It integrates with the following business systems:
- Acuity Scheduling
- aMember Pro
- Bounce Exchange
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Cloud Hosted
While the company provides multiple benefits, support can’t be counted as one. However, in a continuous attempt to improve their services, it offers support to its users in the following ways:
Here are some ConvertKit alternatives you can see before opting this software for your business :
ConvertKit is perfect for small businesses, bloggers, and affiliate marketers. You can do pretty much anything with ConvertKit in terms of email automation, list building, and more. If you can afford it, go for it.