Read this detailed Flodesk review to understand its core features, pricing, integrations, and more.
Flodesk Review & Product Information
What is Flodesk?
It is now time to move away from dull and gloomy email campaigns. Design engaging and visually appealing email campaigns with Flodesk. Right from freelancers to large businesses, Flodesk is developed for all types of users.
Create designs that are compatible across different devices. You can pick from a wide range of templates or use your creativity to create original email newsletters. The design features are very easy to use, enabling even individuals without a design background to create emails seamlessly.
- Company: Flodesk Inc.
- Website: https://flodesk.com/
- Country of origin: United States of America
Flodesk Key Features
Once you create an account, you can track the parameters of all your email marketing campaigns via the dashboard. You can see the emails that are saved as drafts, scheduled emails, and delivered emails.
Use the email builder to edit, style, and build engaging email campaigns. The email builder is easy to use and comes with a wide range of blocks including Text, button, spacer, layouts, image, link bar, logo, and more. Add or delete blocks as per your liking.
Use more than 30 pre-formatted images and text layouts that can be added to your emails. Customize fonts, content of layout blocks, and colors to ensure your emails stand out.
The analytics option is present in the lower righthand of the corner in the dashboard. Get a comprehensive view of your email campaigns in just a few minutes.
Flodesk offers 24 popups, inline, and full-page templates. Customize forms in tune with your brand’s colors, theme, and branding.
Build easy workflows and email sequences in Flodesk. Pick from four workflow templates including sales sequence, lead magnet sequence, nurture sequence, and welcome sequence.
Set workflow triggers and streamline the entire automation process of your emails. Define the conditions of your workflows to ensure your email campaigns are working according to plan.
Flodesk Features Overview
- CAN SPAM Compliance
- Drip campaigns
- Dynamic content
- Event-triggered actions
- List management
- Image Library
- Mobile optimized emails
- Subscriber management
- Template management
- A/B testing
- GDPR consent checkbox
- Subscriber tags
- Double opt-in
Understanding Flodesk’s pricing is as straightforward as it can get. The vendor offers a flat rate for all users, wherein all features are available.
Flodesk Pros and Cons
- The templates can be edited and easily customized as per the color and branding of your company.
- Flodesk University provides all the data and information users need to understand how the tool works.
- The platform is reasonably priced and the flat pricing makes it a good choice even for small businesses and freelancers.
- The tool can be easily used by individuals who are not very tech-savvy
- Very short learning curve
- Although the templates are aesthetically pleasing, users have requested a few more options.
- Integration with other websites and applications can get a bit tricky.
- Customer service needs to improve drastically.
- Segmentation and workflow features are limited.
- The reporting is not as robust as some of the other tools in the market.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Flodesk pricing: $38/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Constant Contact
- Benchmark Email
- Zoho Campaigns
We hope you liked reading this Flodesk review. Have you used Flodesk before? Tell us about your experience while using the tool for your email campaigns.