Ubico Reviews: Read this Ubico review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Ubico?
Ubico is an email automation tool that is designed for small and growing businesses.
It provides all the tools businesses need to stay connected with their customers. The tool takes away the need to use multiple tools that do not integrate with each other.
The platform is your one-stop solution that replaces email finder tools, email validation tools, email sending tools, and scheduling tools. The platform is loaded with all the key features you require for personalized lead engagement. Besides, it can be seamlessly integrated with your existing email tool.
- Company: Ubico
- Website: https://www.ubico.io/
- Founded in 2018
- Country of origin: Canada
Ubico Key Features
Personalized email automation
The platform is loaded with all the important features to help you grow your business. Create personalized email marketing campaigns and automate them to drive customer engagement and boost sales.
Ubico replaces all your disconnected tools. Users do not have to spend time using multiple email prospecting tools that cannot be integrated with each other.
It is a well-rounded email automation tool that is a perfect substitute for scheduling, email sending, email finder, prospecting, and email validation tools.
Use pre-built templates or create personalized workflows to set your email marketing campaigns in motion. Workflows can be created to define how your business and customer interactions with each other.
Ubico Features Overview
- Email validation
- Email finder
- Email prospecting
- Email sending
- Custom fields
- AutoSchedule emails
- Timezone detection
- AI-powered email marketing
- Landing pages
- Lead management
- Email automation
- Subscriber management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Users can choose between the following Ubico pricing plans according to their requirements. A free trial is available for all the plans.
- Duplicate detection
- Automated sequences
- Unlimited follow-ups
- Smart folders for reply categorization
- Upload up to 5,000 contacts
Price: $49 per month (billed annually)
- Up to 3 users
- Analytics and reports (basic)
- Text personalization
- Upload up to 20,000 contacts
- Integration with third-party applications
Price: $99 per month (billed annually)
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited contacts
- Lead data enrichment
- Intent data signals
- Advanced reporting and analytics
Ubico Pros and Cons
- Users have all the tools to find the contact information of their prospects.
- Setting up meetings and sending email cadence is pretty straightforward.
- Users can automate their engagement and prospecting processes to save time and focus on other important tasks.
- A lot of users have reported that the open rates of their emails have increased after using Ubico.
- High-tier lead generation tool.
- Lack of enough user reviews
- Steep learning curve.
- Lack of enough training material.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Ubico pricing plans (billed annually)
- Free: $0 per month
- Professional: $49 per month/user
- Growth: $99 per month/user
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Chat support
- Clearbit Enrichment
- 6sense ABM/ABX platform
- HubSpot Sales Hub
- Constant Contact
- Zoho CRM
- Sales Robots
Did we miss anything in this Ubico review? Drop your comments below and tell us about your favorite Ubico alternatives, features, and more.