Read this Calendly review to know more about its features, pricing, integrations, and alternatives. We provide in-depth and unbiased coverage of popular as well as budding business software solutions.
What is Calendly?
Calendly is regarded as one of the best-automated scheduling software in the world. It is an easy-to-use, simple, and yet, powerful scheduling tool that strives to boost sales, enhance service quality, and save time.
The scheduling platform is a stepping stone to smart scheduling. Its robust features replace the traditional way of using phone tags and emails to set up calls, demos, appointments, and interviews.
The software provider has consistently introduced new features to improve team collaboration. Besides, it comes with cutting-edge administrative tools and offers enterprise-grade security and compliance.
It is a perfect tool for individuals who are looking for new and innovative ways to schedule meetings. If you are looking for free meeting scheduling software, you should consider Calendly.
- Company: Calendly
- Website: https://calendly.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
Calendly Important Features
The tool comes with a wide range of features that enable you to schedule meetings within seconds.
Users can choose the type of meeting they want to have, based on which, the software coordinates everything with the invitees – prior and post-meeting.
You can define the goal of the meeting while setting it up. In addition, you can also state whether the meeting is one-on-one or a group meeting.
Sync all your calendars with Calendly to ensure your meetings do not overlap.
Eliminate mundane and recurring tasks with a full range of CRM integrations such as Salesforce.
The scheduling software ensures that your availability is always up-to-date as every scheduled event or meeting is displayed on your calendar.
Calendly also offers a mobile application that allows you to stay on top of last-minute rescheduling, cancellations, and new meetings on the go.
The tool’s workflow delivers email follow-ups to invitees to ensure the continuity of the conversation.
Calendly Features Overview
- Appointment scheduling
- Automated scheduling
- Calendar sync
- Collaboration tools
- Email management
- Event management
- Group scheduling
- Mobile access
- Real-time scheduling
- Resource planning
Calendly offers four main pricing plans. The price of each plan is listed below.
- Price: $0 per month
Best for: Users who are new to Calendly
- Price: $8 per month
Best for: Freelancers or small teams that require customization
- Price: $12 per month
Best for: Small to large teams who are looking for additional scheduling features
Price: custom pricing
Best for: Enterprises that have advanced support, control, and security needs.
Calendly Pros and Cons
- It is one of the best scheduling applications for sales representatives as it simplifies the process of setting up meetings
- Collaborative events is an excellent feature to schedule group meetings
- Top-notch user experience
- Signing up to using the tool to its full potential takes very little time
- Integration with different calendars
- The tool simplifies scheduling meetings, setting up events, reminders, and everything around a meeting
- Prospect scheduling
- The platform allows invitees to view the schedule of the meeting organizer and choose a time slot based on their availability
- Users have reported some minor bugs and glitches
- It is difficult to navigate through settings
- Video conferencing capabilities are limited
- Clunky Google Chrome application
- Some users have suggested that the application should have an option to combine schedules for streamlined meeting scheduling
- Calendar reminders are available only for some plans
- Group scheduling features can be improved
- Google Calendar
- Office 365
- API & Webhooks
Users can also use Zapier to connect Calendly to more than 500 applications such as InfusionSoft, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Slack, Salesforce, etc.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Open API
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Calendly pricing plans
- Basic: $0 per month
- Premium: $8 per month
- Pro: $12 per month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
- Knowledge base
If you are looking for Calendly free alternatives, you can go through this competitor list. While not all tools in the list come with a free plan, you can still avail a free demo for most of them.
- Bitrix 24
- Demo Wizard
- Yellow Schedule
- Acuity Scheduling
- AI Field Management
- Crunch Time
If you liked reading this Calendly review, drop your comments below and let us know if we have missed anything.