Fotor Review & Product Information
Read this detailed Fotor review to learn more about its key features, pricing, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Fotor?
Fotor is a photo editor that allows social media marketers, freelancers, micro-influencers, bloggers, and affiliate marketers to edit photos in just a matter of a few minutes.
You can edit, crop, resize, and also add texts to photos and design creatives according to the guidelines of different social network channels. In addition, you can also create collages, remove backgrounds, and improve your photos very easily with Fotor.
The stylish photo editing and effect features enable you to create visually appealing and aesthetic photos which can be used for your marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Company: Everimaging
- Website: https://www.fotor.com/
- Founded in 2012
- Country of origin: China
Fotor Key Features
Edit photos effortlessly with the wide range of photo editing tools. Improve the quality of your photos, enhance colors, boost sharpness, minimize haze, and many other things.
Even users without any photo editing skills can edit photos with just a tap of a button. Add HDR effects, improve photo composition, and add texts & stickers to design better images.
Create amazing photo collage art, use preset photo collage backgrounds and templates, and make the most of artistic photo collage themes.
The collage maker is ideal for designers who want to create collage art online and also share photo collages on social media.
The portrait retouching tools allow you to take your portraits and selfies to a new level. Get rid of blemishes from faces, remove dark spots, and post stunning photos online.
Fotor Features Overview
- Blockchain support
- Batch processing
- Collaboration tools
- Content sharing
- Drag and drop
- Image editing
- Image library
- NFT mining
- Pre-built templates
- Content import/export
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Check out all the Fotor pricing plans below and determine which one fits your business needs.
- Edit adjustments
- Basic photo effects
- Limited collage layouts
- Limited design resources
- 100+ photo frames
- 300+ stylish fonts
- File management
- HD stock photos
- All advanced editing tools
- 200+ collage layouts
- 100,000 template and design resources
- File management
- 1000 HD stock photos for commercial and personal use
- Upload your fonts
- Advanced beauty touch-up
- Sync photos and works online to access anywhere
- Massive storage in the Fotor cloud
- Auto re-sized designs
- Priority email support
Fotor Pros and Cons
- Fotor is one of the easiest photo editing tools available.
- Even individuals without any photo editing skills can use Fotor without any hassles.
- The way the curving and adjustment tools work is incredible.
- Designing photo collages for social media accounts is extremely easy.
- The range of templates enables you to design photos quickly.
- At times, the application lags a bit.
- Limited default fonts
- The final resolution of collages is not high across different devices.
- A few features are hard to understand such as color tones and saturation enhancement.
- The desktop version is not as intuitive and user-friendly as the mobile application
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Fotor pricing plans
- Fotor Basic: $0/month
- Fotor Pro: $8.99/month
- Fotor Pro+: $19.99/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Design Huddle
- Canvas X Draw
We hope you liked reading this Fotor review. Tell us about your experience while using the tool.