Planable Review: Read our detailed Planable review to understand its key features, pricing, and other important specifications.
What is Planable?
Planable is a cloud-based social media marketing platform that transforms how brands manage their social channels. The tool is equipped with unique features that help businesses market their products and services across social media.
Create, review, and publish your social media posts faster. Collaborate with your team members who are working on the same project as you. Get rid of the clutter in your social media marketing strategy to improve your social media marketing game plan.
- Company: Planable
- Website: https://planable.io/
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Founded in 2016
Planable Key Features
Create and preview posts before you publish them to avoid making edits or other changes in the future. Besides, you can easily modify your content according to the guidelines of different platforms. Add emojis, hashtags, GIFs, and page tags to get those extra clicks.
Create your social media marketing platform on Planable. Get a better understanding of your social media plan on the tool’s media calendar. Plan, create, and streamline your publishing schedule with a simple drag-and-drop editor.
You can also create custom time slots instead of publishing each post manually. View action plans across different views including list view, grid view, calendar view, and feed view.
Collaborate with your team when you are working on a project without any difficulties. Stay on the same page by streamlining your workflows. Preview posts, invite collaborators, and add comments to ensure every team member has clarity.
Ensure that every workspace is different for different clients. Maintain documents, meeting summaries, notes, and other important material related to your projects and clients.
Transform your approval process and make it a breeze. Get faster approvals and get real-time updates. Complete your tasks well within the deadline.
Planable Features Overview
- Automated publishing
- Campaign management
- Customer engagement
- Collaboration tools
- Multi-account management
- Social media monitoring
- Content management
- Post scheduling
The vendor offers four main pricing plans. The price of each plan depends on the number of workspaces and users.
Check out all the Planable pricing plans below. The prices given below are for a single workspace and user.
- 50 total posts
- Unlimited experience
- Unlimited posts
- 2 approval workflows
- Feed and calendar views
- 4 social media pages/workspace
- Everything in Basic
- 10 social media pages/workspace
- 3 approval workflows
- Grid view
- Save as an Ad
- Everything in Pro
- List view
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Dedicated account manager
- Pay by bank/wire transfer
Planable Pros and Cons
- The platform is easy to use and very straightforward. The learning curve is short.
- It is one of the most affordable tools for social media marketing in the market.
- Social media marketers have enjoyed working on Planable as it allows them to schedule and publish posts across different social media platforms effortlessly.
- The phone application is well-developed, contains very few bugs, and offers a seamless user experience.
- The approval process is intuitive, enabling users to never miss deadlines.
- The tool’s dashboard does not include a lot of analytics.
- It does not come with a customer service inbox. Hence, users cannot interact with their customers on the platform.
- The photo editing features are very basic.
- Some users have experienced issues while linking two Instagram accounts to a single workspace.
- There is no feature that allows users to manage their comments.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
- Free: $0/user
- Basic: $11/user
- Pro: $22/user
- Enterprise: custom
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Sprout Social
- Zoho Social
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Sled Social
- Cloud Campaign
- Napoleon Cat
- Facelift Cloud
- Appu Social
We hope you liked reading this Planable review. Leave your comments below to tell us about your experience while using this tool.