Sprout Social Review: Read our detailed Sprout Social review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Sprout Social?
Sprout Social is a cloud-based marketing tool that bridges the communication gap between businesses and people. Besides, it also helps in streamlining communication between a business and its potential customers, enthusiasts, and more.
The three functionalities (analytics, engagement, and publishing) allow companies to improve their social communication. It is a perfect tool that allows you to start, join, and track social conversations. It enables you to forge stronger relationships with your customers with quick responses on different social platforms.
- Company: Sprout Social, Inc.
- Website: https://sproutsocial.com/
- Founded in 2010
- Country of origin: United States of America
Sprout Social Key Features
Sprout Social’s engagement tools enable companies to connect with their customers effectively. This allows them to cater to their unique business needs without compromising on quality.
Publishing and scheduling
The platform’s scheduling and intuitive tools allow you to organize your publishing and scheduling timeline. You can schedule posts and deliver socal content in a timely manner.
Leverage Sprout Social’s analytics tool to accelerate data collection and distribution. This allows companies to focus on their key performance metrics and make data driven decisions.
The advanced analytics provide you with a clear understanding of how your social campaigns are performing. Users will also save time with a range of customizable and user-friendly reporting tools that scale with their business.
The listening tools allow brands to penetrate into global social conversations and draw insights. This allows them to enhance their brand presence and bridge the existing gaps in the industry.
Sprout Social Features Overview
- Content management
- Content library
- Activity tracking
- Customizable reports
- Image editing
- Image library
- Engagement tracking
- Multi-channel marketing
- Workflow management
- Visual analytics
- Social media integrations
- Social performance management
- Real-time analysis
- Real-time reporting
- Workflow management
Sprout Social Pricing
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Each Sprout Social pricing plan comes with a 30-day free trial.
Price: $89 per user/month
- 5 social profiles
- Social content calendar
- Paid promotion tools
- Review management
- Create, schedule, and publish posts
Price: $149 per user/month
- 10 social profiles
- Everything in the Standard plan
- Custom workflows
- Trend analysis for Twitter keywords
- Paid social reporting for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Price: $249 per user/month
- Automated link tracking
- Chatbots with automation tools
- Everything in the Professional plan
- Saved and suggested replies
- Message spike alerts
Sprout Social Pros and Cons
- The inbox activity tracker is one of the best features that has enabled brands to facilitate smooth engagement management.
- Sprout Social allows users to view reports from different social media platforms in one place.
- The customer support is very helpful and responds to customer queries without delays.
- The platform is easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with Hootsuite
- The reporting tools are refined and generate professional-looking reports for clients.
- A few UX elements are missing or not entirely up to the mark.
- At times, scheduled posts are not published.
- Limit to the number of images that can be added to the Asset Library.
- In terms of pricing, the tool is on the higher end of the spectrum.
- Does not integrate with platforms such as Pinterest and YouTube.
Sprout Social Integrations
- Google Business
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Dynamic 365
Sprout Social Specifications
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
Sprout Social pricing plans
- Standard: $89 per user/month
- Professional: $149 per user/month
- Advanced: $249 per user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
Sprout Social support
- Knowledge base
Sprout Social Alternatives
- Zoho Social
- Khoros Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Facelift Cloud
- SE Ranking
We hope you liked reading this Sprout Social review. Tell us about your favorite and not-so favorite features by leaving a comment below.