Maropost Commerce Cloud
Maropost Commerce Cloud Review: This Maropost Commerce Cloud review will take you through the pricing plans, key features, and other important specifications of this resourceful and handy e-commerce platform.
What is Maropost Commerce Cloud?
Maropost Commerce Cloud is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that is designed for e-commerce businesses of all sizes. The platform empowers thousands of multi-channel e-commerce and B2B businesses to attain their targets. The one-stop solution syncs online stores, marketplace connections, POS terminals, inventory, order management, and shipping, paving the way for a smooth and seamless e-commerce experience for your clients.
The platform’s integrated back-end technology allows you to deliver consistent and world-class customer experiences across all channels including online, in-store, and marketplace.
- Company: Maropost
- Website: https://www.netohq.com/
- Founded in 2011
- Country of origin: Canada
Maropost Commerce Cloud Key Features
The powerful supplier and purchase order management tool enables users to make smart purchasing decisions along with automated stock forecast reporting. Besides, you can also keep a check on cost calculations and purchase goods and services with your preferred currency.
Stay on top of your inventory with the intuitive and super easy inventory management module. Sell, manage, and grow your retail business with ease with Maropost Commerce Cloud. The inventory management feature is ideal for multi-channel wholesalers and retailers.
The sales orders modules enable you to automate multi-channel sales orders efficiently. Manage all your orders across different channels from a single place.
Warehousing and Fulfilment
Enhance accuracy and save time with the barcode picking, packing, and receipting. Dispatch dockets, and shipping labels, and process multiple shipments in bulk with the warehousing and fulfillment module.
Say goodbye to third-party freight software and automate your shipping labeling, manifesting, and quoting with the platform’s multi-carrier shipping system.
The platform seamlessly integrates with all the major leading payment providers, offering your customers multiple choices at the time of checkout.
Supplier and customer relationship management
Manage your customers and suppliers on Maropost Commerce Cloud and ensure everyone is on the same page and updated with the latest data.
Maropost Commerce Cloud Features Overview
- Bulk ordering
- Communication management
- Channel management
- Data security
- Email marketing
- Inventory control
- Inventory management
- Inventory tracking
- Mobile commerce
- Mobile access
- Marketplace integration
- Multi-channel marketing
Maropost Commerce Cloud Pricing
Maropost Commerce Cloud pricing plans are designed to meet the requirements of different types of businesses.
Check out all the Maropost Commerce Cloud pricing plans below.
- 1 sales channel
- Unlimited users and products
- Phone, email, and chat support
- 0% transaction fees
- Everything in Essential
- 2 sales channels total
- Integrated shipping labeling
- Multi-carrier shipping manifesting
- Everything in Essential Plus
- Bulk order processing
- Low stock alerts
- Mobile pick and pack application
- Everything in professional
- All sales channels
- Multi-currency purchase orders
- E-commerce analytics
Maropost Commerce Cloud Pros and Cons
- The time-saving and automation features make Maropost Cloud Commerce one of the best platforms to facilitate flawless e-commerce.
- The tool is well-equipped to handle large volumes of inventory and data feed.
- Integration with leading e-commerce sites including eBay and Shopify makes it extremely easy to provide a seamless customer experience.
- The range of functions along with the design and back-end features are truly the best in class.
- The customer service is swift, clear, and on-point
- Some users have experienced some trouble while exporting data from eBay to Maropost Commerce Cloud.
- The advanced inventory management module does not offer a lot of important aspects of inventory management.
- There are a few minor bugs that need to be fixed
Maropost Commerce Cloud Integrations
Maropost Commerce Cloud Specifications
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Maropost Commerce Cloud pricing plans
- Essential: $79/month
- Essential Plus: $199/month
- Professional: $269/month
- Enterprise: Custom
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Maropost Commerce Cloud support
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
Maropost Commerce Cloud Alternatives
- Sana Commerce
- Zoho Commerce
- Sales Wrap
- Shopify Plus
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Square Online
- Now Commerce
- NCR Counterpoint
- Rain Retail
- Openbravo Commerce Cloud
We hope you liked reading this Maropost Commerce Cloud review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your favorite features.