Clientjoy Review: Read this in-depth Clientjoy review to learn more about its key features, pricing, integrations, and more.
What is Clientjoy?
Clientjoy brags to be the easiest CRM, famously known for its 7 in 1 tool set of features. Clientjoy is an everyday CRM tool used majorly by small & medium businesses that typically includes Marketing, Advertisement & IT Agencies, Independent Consultants, Trainers & Coaches and every other kind of Freelancer. Clientjoy CRM for small businesses is used across 90+ countries by 10,000+ Agencies & Freelancers to increase their volume of leads, offer better client experience, accept international payments, create proposals in 5 mins or less & get paid on time.
Clientjoy CRM for agencies is super cost-efficient, allows you to increase your sales, and also helps you
minimise your turnaround time.
- Company: Pivoting Softwares Private Limited
- Website: https://www.clientjoy.io/
- Country of origin: India
Clientjoy Key Features
A smart dashboard that enables you to keep up with the Upcoming Reminders, Due Invoices/Proposals, Overview of Sales Pipeline, Recent Activities & more.
Sales pipeline management
Adding or automating your leads has never been easier, Clientjoy has one of the most advanced sales pipeline management software that allows you to monitor your leads journey across the various stages of the funnel.
Clientjoy has one of the best meeting scheduling software (Like Calendly) that lets you define your availability and enable Prospective leads and clients to schedule a meeting with you.
You get a proposal creator with an e-signature software. You can also convert a proposal to invoices instantly to minimize your turnaround time. Our Proposals also come with a dynamic pricing table making it faster and easier.
Clientjoy lets you invite all your clients to their personalised Client Portal where you as well as your client can keep tabs on all your interactions. You get your proposals, invoices, files and Monthly Reports all in one place. You can also embed your projects made on Figma or task list being managed on Asana etc; directly on the Clientjoy Client Portal software for small businesses.
Clientjoy’s invoicing software for small businesses supports One-time Invoices, Split and recurring invoices. Your client also gets automated reminders to clear the invoice when it’s nearing its due date.
Clientjoy CRM with email integration lets you integrate your email (Gmail, Outlook or any Email client). Once your email is integrated with our mailbox, it will automatically sync your calendar and appointments on Clientjoy. Also, every email you send with the Clientjoy mailbox is tracked and you get to know when the email has been opened so that you get to have a quick follow-up with your prospect or client.
You can collect international payments as well as domestic payments seamlessly using Clientjoy CRM & its various integrations with PayPal, Razorpay, Payoneer, Stripe & Instamojo.
Clientjoy Features Overview
- Analytical Dashboard
- Email Inbox Integration
- Global Currencies
- Custom Fields
- Import leads
- Proposal Templates
- Record Offline Payments
- Email Tracking
- Recurring Invoices/Split Invoices
- Calendar & Meeting Scheduler
- Embeddable Tabs on Client portal
- Automations- Coming Soon
- Pipeline/list view
- Proposal/Invoices Audit Trail
Clientjoy CRM for freelancers, small businesses have 3 different pricing plans that can suit anyone’s need. Check out all the Clientjoy pricing options and choose the best plan for you.
- 1 member
- 3 clients
- Merge fields, custom sales pipelines, multiple currencies
- Unlimited leads, payments, invoices, and proposals
- 3 members
- Unlimited clients
- Email and calendar integration
- Recurring payments and invoices
- Everything from the Pro Plan
- Dedicated account manager
- 3 hours of training
- Free migration
- Custom branding and white labeling
Clientjoy Pros and Cons
- The platform’s user interface is very clean and neat, making it extremely easy to use
- The workflows are amazing and the invoicing feature is extremely helpful.
- The pricing is on point making the tool more accessible to even small businesses.
- It offers a perfect blend of features of more than 4 enterprise-grade platforms.
- The templates included are very basic.
- The analytics and reporting feature needs to be improved.
- There is very less learning material to understand how the tool works.
- Stripe Checkout
- Authorize.net AIM
- & 3000 more integrations
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
Clientjoy pricing plans
- Free Forever: $0/month
- PRO: $39/month
- Annual PRO: $390/year
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Business Coaches & Trainers
- Phone support
- HubSpot CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Zoho CRM
We hope you liked reading this Clientjoy CRM for small businesses, freelancers, consultants, business coaches & trainers review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.