Shape Review: This detailed Shape review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Shape?
Shape is a well-designed cloud-based CRM platform designed for all types of businesses. It is loaded with a range of features that help companies to streamline and automate sales, pipeline management, funnel, and more.
Shape has an easy-to-use interface and integrates all the critical components of a business in a single AI platform. It offers plenty of room for collaboration and helps users remain efficient while completing different tasks.
Businesses can use Shape to organize their sales pipeline, interact and engage with prospects with digital ads, nurture customer relationships, and track projects effortlessly. All in all, it is an end-to-end CRM platform that is well-suited for businesses across different industrial domains.
- Company: Shape Software
- Website: https://setshape.com/
- Founded in 2007
- Country of origin: United States of America
Segment and prioritize your leads based on your interaction with them. Track your leads and manage them seamlessly with Shape without having to toggle between different applications.
Add a fun twist to your pipeline management with sales and call leaderboards.
Explore ready-made sequences or simply create your own automation with Shape. Use sales automation triggers and update your records. Notify every member of your team when an action is taken or completed.
Personalize your emails and texts on important days including anniversaries, and birthdays, and build concrete relationships with your customers.
Create and launch marketing campaigns by sending promotional emails and newsletters consistently.
Boost your productivity by as much as 40% by prioritizing enterprise CRM and VOIP. Track the performance of your call with different users over a given period of time. In addition, you can also distribute your calls automatically to a free agent or an executive.
Shape allows you to record calls for compliance, transparency, and training.
Gain insights into all your sales and customer engagement activities with the reporting feature. Stay on top of user login sessions, and how frequently leads to convert into business and communication overviews. Users can also use filters to evaluate the performance of a user, team, or lead source.
In addition, the easy-to-understand interface and dashboard enable you to spot trends, and patterns, and analyze how they can enhance existing processes. Create custom reports that will help you make informed business decisions and increase your conversions.
Shape Features Overview
- Calendar management
- Appointment scheduling
- Client management
- Client portal
- Collaboration tools
- Critical date alerts
- Customizable reports
- Document management
- Full-text search
- Email templates
- Lead management
- Knowledge management
- Interaction tracking
- Sales pipeline management
- Task management
- Time tracking
- Third-party integrations
The vendor offers a single pricing plan that can change based on the number of users.
Check out Shape’s pricing below.
- Automated CRM
- Built-in calling
- AI sales automation
- 1000+ API integrations
- Text messaging
- Document storage
- Digital advertising
- Marketing sequences
Shape Pros and Cons
- Shape is an excellent tool that allows you to organize your clients and keep all your processes updated.
- It is one of the most easy-to-use and user-friendly CRM automation tools in the market.
- The dashboard and reports provide excellent and valuable insights into the key parameters of a project, task, and everything in between.
- The platform can be easily personalized in accordance with the user’s requirements.
- The graphs which are present in the reports are well-organized and make it extremely easy to spot trends and patterns.
- A lot of users have said that the e-signature mapping feature did not work properly
- While declining a specific document, it would be nice if the vendor added a pre-populated list of reasons.
- The pricing per user is on the higher side compared to similar tools in the market.
- The mortgage application of the tool is ridden with bugs and glitches.
- It would be nice if users could add fields within the tool.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Office 365
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
- Basic: $99/user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- iDeals Virtual Data Room
- Less Annoying CRM
- Hubspot Sales Hub
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Zoho CRM
- Dialpad Talk
We hope you liked reading this Shape review. Leave your comments below to tell us about your favorite feature or your experience while using the tool.