Read our ClickUp review to learn more about its key features, integrations, pros & cons, and pricing plans.
Find out why ClickUp is regarded as one of the best project management tools in the market.
What is ClickUp?
ClickUp is a robust productivity and project management software that is designed for companies of all sizes. The tool allows companies to streamline their core business processes and be more efficient and productive.
The bottlenecks and pain points in the existing project management platforms encouraged the developers to build a user-friendly and intuitive alternative.
The platform is integrated with features that organize core business processes which include marketing, design, sales, and development.
Besides, the tool also comes with a bunch of proprietary customizable features. It allows users to personalize features and modify them in accordance with their requirements.
- Company: ClickUp
- Website: https://clickup.com/
- Founded in 2016
- Country of origin: United States of America
ClickUp Main Features
The process management feature streamlines all your projects and provides a clear view of all the stages within them.
You can customize the status of your projects, create recurring checklists, assign tasks to multiple users, and also build workload charts.
This feature enables users to organize their tasks and prioritize them. You can also shift tasks as the requirements change.
The filter and search feature allows you to find every task without any difficulties. ClickUp offers four different views of each task for managers, assignees, and other participants.
The time management feature offers everything you need to be super productive. You can easily keep track of your team’s capacity, track different milestones, and sync your schedule with Google Calendar.
Schedule tasks, track the time taken to complete each task and do much more with these features to ensure you never miss a deadline.
Every tiny feature of this platform can be tailored in accordance with your needs. You can personalize your space and workloads by using the privacy features, by creating custom workflows, tags, and more.
Right from color themes, statuses, notifications, roles, tags, and filters, you can customize everything to carry out project management your way.
Collaboration and reporting
Team collaboration is essential to ensure all your team members are in sync with each other while working on a specific project.
The team collaboration tools are designed to enhance team collaboration and productivity. You can view in real-time if a team member is editing a file or a document to avoid collisions.
The dashboards provide a comprehensive view of your entire team. Track everything from team planning to resource allocation.
ClickUp Features Overview
- Custom statuses
- Multiple assignees
- Status templates
- Workload charts
- Filter and search
- Recurring tasks
- Drag and drop reordering
- Mind Maps
- Time view
- Time tracking
- Native time tracking
- Timeline view
- Workload view
- Dark mode
- Box view
- Resource management
- Form view
- Real-time editing
- Team collaboration
- Gantt charts
- 100 MB storage
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited members
- Two-factor authentication
Price: $5 per user/month (yearly)
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited calendar, board, and list views
- Unlimited dashboards
- Unlimited integrations
- Goals, portfolios, and custom fields
ClickUp Pros and Cons
- The number of free features offered by the vendor makes it one of the most cost-effective project management tools
- The wide range of customization options to view tasks
- Ease of use and very intuitive user interface (UI)
- The tool offers very flexible features to organize projects that require big teams
- Users can create customizable workflows in line with their requirements
- The developers are rolling out regular updates to improve the overall user experience
- Steep learning curve due to the wide range of features
- The tool does not allow users to assign reminders to individuals tasks
- Does not include a module that allows users to create bills and invoices
- Users require some prior knowledge of generating reports and building optimized dashboard widgets
- Some users have faced issues while using the time tracking tool
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
ClickUp pricing plans
- Free: Free
- Unlimited: $5 per month/user
- Knowledge Base
- Phone Support
- 24/7 (live chat)
ClickUp comparison: You can compare ClickUp with similar tools that are listed below.
- Bitrix 24
- Bonzai Intranet
- EZ List
ClickUp project management review: Spare a few seconds to review the tool and rate the different parameters of the tool below!