Taiga Review: Read our detailed Taiga review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Taiga?
Taiga is a cloud-based open-source project management platform that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. The platform is loaded with a range of intuitive and visually appealing features that pave the way for agile methodologies.
The user-friendly interface of the dashboard allows users to complete their tasks with ease. It is primarily built for agile project managers and developers and also supports different Agile methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum, and more.
Every feature can be easily customized according to your requirements, making it one of the most well-rounded project management tools in the market.
- Company: Taiga Agile, LLC
- Website: https://agile.taiga.io/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: United States of America
Taiga Key Features
The simple, intuitive, and user-friendly Kanban board provides excellent customization options that are tailored to fit into your workflows. The search and the filter option makes it easier to find important information in just a few clicks.
The Kanban swimlanes enable you to view only specific groups of work items. The platform allows you to create an endless number of Kanban swimlanes as per your requirements.
The Scrum module is a framework that is designed for creating and delivering a range of complex products. The tool offers different sets of boards to plan, organize, and view backlog sprints.
Track different issues and bugs with an easy-to-use Issues module. You can categorize issues based on type, define priorities and determine the severity of an issue.
The team performance dashboard offers a bird’ eye view of the performance of your team. View the project timeline, understand the deadlines for each task, and stay on top of your project’s health.
Users can also create personalized dashboards and notifications to save time.
Taiga Features Overview
- Kanban boards
- Iteration management
- Dependency tracking
- Collaboration tools
- Backlog management
- KPI monitoring
- Progress tracking
- Milestone tracking
- Negative feedback management
- Project planning
- Release planning
- Sprint planning
- Task management
- Team management
- Template management
- Workflow management
- Status tracking
The vendor offers a fixed subscription model. Check out the Taiga pricing model below.
Price: $5 per month/user
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited public projects
- Unlimited private projects
- Premium support
- 10 GB storage per private project
Taiga Pros and Cons
- The user interface is excellent and makes it easy to use the platform.
- Users can define and manage the theme of the dashboard.
- The tool offers all the features that make it very easy to track the progress of your projects.
- Very short learning curve.
- The custom fields make it very easy to go about billing.
- A few features are a bit hard to find immediately.
- The backlog prioritization feature needs to be improved.
- The reporting function is very basic and could do with some advanced features.
- Limited integration alternatives with third-party platforms.
- Does not have a mobile application.
- Native API
- Zapier (can be used to integrate with other third-party platforms)
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Taiga pricing models
Price: $5 per user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Help desk
- Planview LeanKit
- Bitrix 24
- Clarizen One
Did you like reading this Taiga review? Leave your comments below to tell us about your favorite features and your experience while using the tool.