Sortly Review: Read this in-depth Sortly review to learn more about the platforms’ key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Sortly?
Sortly is a cloud-based inventory tracking system that is developed for businesses of all sizes. The tool’s wide range of features helps companies save time, money, and minimize the burden of inventory management.
The vendor’s modern approach and solutions have transformed how small businesses and large organizations handle and keep track of their inventory.
Sortly, enables companies to track their supplies and resources effortlessly.
It is an innovative solution that allows companies to efficiently capture the quantity, location, price, and condition of their inventory. It allows inventory tracking across multiple locations.
All in all, if you are looking for an inventory management system with time-saving and inventory tracking, you could consider Sortly.
- Company: Sortly Inc.
- Website: https://www.sortly.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
Sortly Key Features
QR and barcode labeling
Eliminate or minimize manual errors by efficiently linking QR codes and barcodes to all your items.
Low stock alerts
You can set up automatic in-app notifications and automatic email to help you stay on top of your returns, stock levels, and other key parameters.
Scan in/out items
You can seamlessly check-in/out items while moving them to customers, employees, locations, or jobs in just a few seconds with the help of the in-app scanning feature.
Check-in and out items with the tool’s in-built scanner.
Users can use a Bluetooth or a wired scanner to track, manage, and search their inventory on a mobile, tablet, or desktop.
The visual asset tracking system enables you to upload multiple photos of every item along with the item details.
The equipment tracking feature allows companies to ensure they know where their equipment is. This way, users spend less time looking for equipment and enhance their productivity.
Warehouse inventory management
The visual warehouse inventory management software allows users to track each and every item stored in the warehouse. Stay on top of inventory across a host of facilities.
Track items using barcodes, set up alerts if the stock level of a particular item is low, and more.
Sortly Features Overview
- Asset tracking
- Activity tracking
- Audit management
- Barcode generation
- Barcode scanning
- Label management
- Batch printing
- Inventory auditing
- Inventory control
- Inventory optimization
- Item management
- Label templates
- Mobile access
- Order management
- Product identification
- Reorder management
- Label designer
The vendor offers four main pricing plans for all types of users.
Check out all the Sortly pricing plans below:
Price: $0 per month
- 100 entries
- 1 user license
- 1 custom field
- Email and help center support
Price: $25 per month
- 2000 entries
- 3 user licenses
- 10 custom fields
- Unlimited QR Code label generation
- Help center and email support
Price: $59 per month
- Unlimited entries
- 5 user licenses
- Unlimited custom fields
- Unlimited Barcode Label Generation and QR Code
- API access
- Priority email support
Price: custom pricing
- Unlimited entries
- 10+ user licenses
- Unlimited QR codes and barcode label generation
- API access
- Premium and training and support
Sortly Pros and Cons
- The application is very easy to use and makes it very easy to categorize different products.
- Sortly sends out timely notifications or alerts when stock levels of a particular item are low.
- Users can easily print and share their inventory list and also create custom fields.
- It is very easy to print labels.
- Sortly can be used across a host of devices including smartphones, tablets, and the desktop.
- Sortly does not come with a calendar.
- There are very few tutorials that showcase how the tool can be used.
- The tool lacks the flexibility to manage and control the access levels of different items and folders.
- The reporting feature needs to be improved.
- The tool can be expensive if you wish to add more members.
We do not have this information yet.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Sortly pricing plans
- Free: $0/month
- Advanced: $25/month
- Ultra: $59/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Live chat
- Clear Spider
- ArbiMed Inventory
- Limble CMMS
- Asset Infinity
- Asset Panda
- infFlow Inventory
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Cloud Inventory
We hope you liked reading this Sortly review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.