Calendar Review: Read our in-depth Calendar review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is a Calendar?
Calendar, as the name suggests, is a scheduling software powered by machine learning. It allows users to save considerable time on scheduling and focus on things that matter.
The application paves the way for smart time management and eliminates the need for back and forth communication. You can create and schedule native events or events on your connected calendars that can be linked with Outlook and Google.
The application offers a clear picture of what is in your pipeline and also manages meetings from a single location. The mobile application gives you enough flexibility to schedule and reschedule events on the go.
- Company: Calendar.Inc
- Website: https://www.calendar.com/
- County of origin: United States of America
Calendar Key Features
Users can seamlessly connect their Outlook Calendar, Gmail, and other calendars in one place with just a single click. You can save and store all your events with ease without having to look at multiple calendars.
The application provides multiple views of your schedule. There is a different view for everyone as a particular calendar view may not work for everyone. The different calendar views available to you are the today view, day view, month view, and week view.
The analytics provide a clear picture of how much time you spend on meetings. It gives you an accurate breakdown of the amount of time you spend on each meeting.
This feature allows you to figure out who are your most important contacts and who you are meeting regularly. Users can track connections and also send meeting invitations, find time on your calendar, and more.
Calendar Features Overview
- Address book
- Calendar sync
- Calendar system
- Event management
- Contact management
- Time management
Price: $0 per user/month
- Personalized calendar link
- Up to 2 customizable scheduling time slots
- 5 workspace members
- One free basic workspace
Price: $6 per user/month
- Connect 3 calendars
- 5 customizable scheduling time slots
- 25 team scheduling time slots
- Live phone support
Price: $8 per user/month
- Connect 10 calendars
- Up to 50 workspace teams
- 50 team scheduling time slots
- SMS notifications (coming soon)
Calendar Pros and Cons
- The user interface is very clear and easy to understand.
- The application allows users to add location, time, and data to events with ease.
- Calendar can be used across multiple devices.
- It is extremely easy to manage contacts and find free slots to schedule meetings.
- Ability to link different calendars.
- The analytics function allows users to see who they are spending maximum time with.
- It takes some time getting used to for Google and Microsoft Outlook users.
- The color scheme of the design.
- The technology is not as straightforward as the conventional calendar applications.
- At times, the notifications do not pop up on time.
- Google Calendar
- Outlook Calendar
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Calendar pricing plans
- Free: $0 per user/month
- Standard: $6 per user/month
- Pro: $8 per user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- When I Work
- Visual Planning
- Resource Guru
- Square Appointments
- Acuity Scheduling
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Outlook
- Chili Piper
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Teamup Calendar
Did you like reading this Calendar review? Leave your comments below to tell us about your experience while using the tool.