Hive Review: Read our Hive review to discover the key features and integrations. Continue reading to explore its key specifications.
What is Hive?
Hive is a platform that is designed to improve workplace productivity. It is a cloud-based project management platform that facilitates seamless collaboration. The tool is loaded with a host of features such as automation, chat, task management, and more.
Users can create and assign tasks to different members of the team and also set deadlines for each task. Team members can add tags and attach files that are associated with a particular task.
Track the progress of each task, modify the different variables, and get an overview of all processes with Kanban-like views. Besides, Hive can also be connected with the top cloud storage platforms for seamless collaboration, file sharing, and file access with team members.
The platform’s dashboards provide an accurate representation of your team’s productivity. Quickly identify the problem areas and work on them accordingly.
All in all, it is one of the best project management tools available in the market.
- Company: Hive Technology
- Website: https://hive.com/
- Founded in 2015
- Country of origin: United States of America
Hive Key Features
Create, assign, and track the progress of each project. Set due dates, add tags, comments, and collaborate with your team members. Visualize all your tasks and projects in one place and instantly identify areas of improvement.
Hive offers a range of features for flawless time management. You can use the resourcing feature to get an overview of your team’s workload. Besides, you can also track the amount of time invested in a particular project or an action. Save all your recurring tasks and focus on other important tasks to boost productivity.
Take your team collaboration to the next level. Keep all the members of your team on the same page. You can add comments on the actions and sub-actions of your team members and notify them. Get instant feedback for your project’s tasks and also provide approval for multi-stage processes.
Define user roles and be in complete control of who can edit your tasks, external members, and viewing access.
You can gain access to a range of individual and team-wide performances and project progress. Create triggers to automate some of your most basic tasks. Users can use templates to accelerate repetitive tasks.
Hive Features Overview
- Access control
- Agile methodologies
- Backlog management
- Capacity management
- Calendar management
- Customizable dashboards
- Drag and drop
- Kanban board
- Meeting management
- Resource management
- Team management
- Template management
- Traditional methodologies
- Workflow management
- Time and expense tracking
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Check out all the Hive pricing plans below:
- Number of users: 2
- Storage: unlimited
- Community support
Price: $12 per user/month
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited storage
- Phone and chat support
Price: custom pricing (get in touch with the vendor)
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited storage
- Dedicated support team
Hive Pros and Cons
- It is one of the few project management tools that are cloud collaborative
- The platform offers an array of Gantt charts, tasks, and sub-tasks
- The support team is very responsive and offers excellent assistance
- The ability to color-code different tasks and assign multiple users to each task is one of the best features
- Every user can map out their responsibilities and objectives. They can view the progress of each task in real-time using multiple views.
- The setup process is longer than the desired levels
- Some users have reported that they are facing problems while adding Gmail attachments to Hive
- Steep learning curve
- Creating and modifying timelines is not a very straightforward process
- The functionalities of the mobile application are limited in comparison with the desktop application
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Calendar
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Hive pricing plans
- Hive Solo: Free
- Hive Teams: $12 per user/month
- Hive Enterprise: custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Adobe Workfront
- Google Slides
We hope you liked reading this Hive review. What is your favorite Hive feature? Drop your comment below and tell us what your experience.