Zendesk Sell Review: Read this tool review to learn more about its key features, integrations, pros & cons, and specifications.
What is Zendesk Sell?
Zendesk Sell (formerly known as Base CRM) is predominantly a sales CRM software that is designed to close deals swiftly.
The platform keeps track of all customer interactions in a single place. It is one of the most easy-to-use platforms that enables B2B as well as B2C sales professionals to manage key sales processes without any difficulties.
Right from lead generation to lead conversion, Zendesk Sell provides a bunch of robust tools to achieve your sales goals.
The tool provides a comprehensive view of all your sales activities, sales pipeline, and more.
The reporting features make it easy to monitor multiple sales processes, track sales, and complete visibility into the sales pipeline.
- Company: Zendesk
- Website: https://www.zendesk.com/
- Founded in 2007
- Country of origin: United States of America
Zendesk Sell Key Features
The integrated ticketing system makes it extremely easy to raise, track, prioritize, and solve customer support tickets.
All your customer requests, concerns, and questions are consolidated in one place, which makes it easy to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Live chat software
In today’s business environment, providing a flawless customer experience has a lot of weightage.
Users can provide a very personalized and rich conversation experience to their clients via live chat software.
Since customers expect brands to provide optimum service across all channels, the live chat software enables you to do just that.
The customer service module enables users to forge long-lasting relationships with their customers. It is one of the most critical components of providing a seamless experience.
The smart email feature provides all the key features and tools you need to craft and deliver engaging email marketing campaigns.
You can track emails, get email notifications, view how your recipients are interacting with your email, and also automate certain tasks.
This feature allows you to call your prospects and customers with just a single click. Besides, every call can be logged and recorded at any time and also be referenced according to a lead, deal, or contact.
You can curate a list of targeted leads, improve productivity, and also tap the untapped markets.
Users can create a list of targeted leads by using key company information such as company, role, size, and more. When the list is created, the outreach to every lead can be automated.
Zendesk Sell Features Overview
- Contact database
- Collaboration tools
- Customer support
- Email marketing
- Document storage
- Content delivery
- Campaign management
- Goal management
- Lead distribution
- Lead nurturing
- Lead segmentation
- Marketing automation
- Pipeline management
- Meeting management
- Sales pipeline management
- Training management
- Source tracking
- Email response control
- Proposal management
- Sales forecasting
- Live chat
Zendesk Sell Pricing
The vendor offers three main pricing plans.
- Price: $19 per user/month
- Price: $49 per user/month
- Price: $99 per user/month
Zendesk Sell Pros and Cons
- The tool logs the GPS for site visits
- It is very easy to save and manage client data and deals
- Very simple input for contact information for different clients and prospects
- Scheduling appointments, sending follow-up emails, and creating new deals is pretty straightforward
- An excellent tool for small teams
- Although the integration options are relatively low, the custom API enables you to work with third-party applications
- The customer service is very professional and one of the best in the industry
- Does not have a “next lead” or “previous lead” button
- Although the tool includes a lot of features for the sales team, it falls short when it comes to the marketing side of things
- No community forum
- Leads and contacts are separate. This can lead to duplication issues.
- Integrations are limited
- The reporting feature needs to be improved and made more user friendly
Zendesk Sell Integrations
- Google Drive
- Google Drive
Zendesk Sell Specifications
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
Zendesk Sell pricing plans
- Sell Team: $19 per user/month
- Sell Professional:$49 per user/month
- Sell Enterprise: $99 per user/month
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
Zendesk Sell Alternatives
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Zoho CRM
- Pipeliner CRM
- Creatio CRM
- Marketing 360
- Agile CRM
- Sugar CRM
- Freshworks CRM
Did you like reading this Zendesk Sell review? Drop your comments below to tell us about your favorite feature.