20NINE Review: Read our detailed 20NINE review to learn more about the platform’s key features, pricing, integrations, and more.
What is 20NINE?
20NINE is a cloud-based, easy-to-use, and end-to-end CRM solution designed for small and mid-size businesses. It is a perfect alternative to expensive and advanced CRM systems that typically come with a steep learning curve.
20NINE provides complete control over your projects, communication, sales, invoicing, and e-signing document management. The platform streamlines all the key business processes, enabling different departments to focus on getting work done efficiently.
- Company: 20NINE
- Website: https://20-nine.com/
- Country of origin: Sweden
- Founded in 2014
20NINE Key Features
Segment your customer relations by defining how your customers prefer communicating with you. Schedule calls, send messages, and log emails from the platform with ease.
Manage your entire sales process with greater efficiency with the platform’s drag and drop pipelines. This allows you to stay on top of the sales cycle and organize it.
Never let a task slip out of your mind with the tool’s visual boards and smart filters. The activity board allows you to focus on critical actions by gaining clarity on the status of each task.
The 20NINE e-signing helps you sign contracts and deals in the context they belong. The e-signing feature ensures that users do not have to separate contracts from their customers again.
20NINE Features Overview
- Activity dashboard
- Calendar system
- Document storage
- Email marketing
- Lead generation
- Interaction tracking
- Lead management
- Lead qualification
- Marketing automation
- Mobile access
- Sales pipeline management
- Task management
- Territory management
- Third-party integrations
There is no lock-in period and hidden costs involved. The vendor offers three pricing plans depending on your needs.
Check out all the 20NINE pricing plans below.
- Contract and company directories
- Call lists
- Advanced searching
- Everything in 29
- Office 365
- Document templates
- Google Workspace
- WordPress forms
- Microsoft Teams
Price: $1.90 per signed document
20NINE Pros and Cons
- Users can access 20NINE from any location, at any time, from any device.
- In terms of simplicity, not many CRMs come close to 20NINE
- Every user can view the progress of their projects in real-time with the help of visual boards.
- The user experience is exceptional and the platform is very intuitive.
- 20NINE is mobile-friendly and compatible with different types of devices.
- Although the tool is very intuitive, it could take users a while to get used to it.
- The training offered by the vendor is not very helpful and misses out on important information related to the features.
- The integration options are limited.
- Some users have said that a section of the right bar appears to be cropped when it is expanded.
- Office 365
- LinkedIn LeadClipper
- Google Workspace
- Fortnox ERP
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
20NINE pricing plans
- 29: $2.90/user/month
- 29:ONE: $12.90/user/month
- E-signing: $1.90/signed document
- Small businesses
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- HubSpot CRM
- Pipeliner CRM
- SalesOutlook CRM
- Really Simple Systems CRM
We hope you liked reading this 20NINE review. We would love to hear from you about your experience while using 20NINE.