Delighted Review: In this review, you will find out why Delighted is one of the best self-service management platforms in the market. Explore all the important features, pricing plans, and other important specifications.
Continue reading this Delighted review to find out whether it is the right tool for your business.
What is Delighted?
Delighted is a cloud-based self-service platform that enables companies to gather valuable information via customer, partner, and employee surveys. Use the survey responses to identify where your business is going wrong and where it is flourishing.
Delighted is used by leading global companies including Bonobos, Slack, Cisco, Uber, and Target to evaluate how they can enhance customer experiences. Companies that use Delighted can analyze, distribute, and collect customer feedback in a matter of hours, enabling them to cater to their customer’s requirements in a streamlined manner. Besides, the platform also enables businesses to tweak their services and offerings in accordance and successfully minimize churn.
- Company: Delighted, LLC
- Website: https://delighted.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Delighted Key Features
Embed surveys in your emails and get quick responses. Choose from more than 8 survey templates that are ideal for a range of scenarios. Every survey is optimized for all types of devices, allowing your customers to respond from any device. Customize your surveys according to your brand’s color guidelines.
Apart from collecting feedback, Delighted makes it easy to follow up with your respondents.
Similar to Email surveys, the web survey allows you to create survey pages on your website in a matter of minutes. Improve the web experience for your customers with automated website survey feedback.
Configure surveys for different types of websites, set them up easily, and also customize them as per your liking. Add additional questions to uncover critical information and spot anonymous users.
Reporting and Analysis
Analyze the survey results of your emails or websites with Delight’s real-time survey analysis and reporting tools. Collate the results and compare responses with the Pivot Table report. This allows you to spot trends, respondent sentiments, and more.
Besides, the tool also comes with a dashboard that offers you critical insights in real-time.
Delighted Features Overview
- Survey builder
- Customizable templates
The vendor offers three main pricing plans for businesses of all sizes. A 7-day free trial is available during which, users can enjoy all the features in the Premium Plus plan.
- 1 delivery platform
- 1 project
- Survey limit per month: 1,000
- Invitation to 3 team members
- 5 trend filter configuration
- Set 3 alerts to provide feedback
- All delivery platforms
- 5 projects
- Survey limit per month: 10,000
- Invitation to 10 team members
- Monthly survey limit: 10,000
- 20 trends filter configuration
- 7 pre-built feedback reports
- All delivery platforms
- 7 projects
- Survey limit per month: 20,000
- Invitation to 20 team members
- 40 trends filter configuration
- 20 alerts to deliver feedback
- 35+ integrations
Delighted Pros and Cons
- The pricing is on point for the value the platform provides. Besides, it is easy to use, simple and has a very low learning curve.
- Apart from the ease of use, surveys can be customized very easily.
- The user interface is aesthetically pleasing and can be easily navigated.
- Gathering NPS scores from users are straightforward and consume very little time.
- The reporting and analytics feature offers accurate and valuable insights linked to your surveys.
- Although the reporting feature is neat, it is limited.
- There are very limited options to create graphs.
- The platform does not offer enough options to highlight positive or negative feedback.
- There is no way to embed reviews
- At times, multiple responses from the same respondent are overwritten.
- Help Scout
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Delighted pricing plans
- Free: $0
- Premium: $224/month
- Premium Plus: $449/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Survey Monkey
- Question Pro
- Mobile Text Alerts
We hope you liked reading this Delighted review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using Delighted.