Moxo Review: Read this in-depth Moxo review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Moxo?
Moxo is a cloud-based customer engagement platform designed to serve companies of all sizes.
If you are running a business, Moxo is a perfect tool to keep your customers engaged as it provides an amazing digital experience.
Moxo offers a private communication hub for external as well as internal users who are working on specific tasks and projects.
On the whole, it provides a connected experience with all the tools to facilitate smooth and seamless team collaboration.
- Company: Moxo Inc.
- Website: https://www.moxo.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
Moxo Key Features
OneStop Client Interaction Hub
The OneStop client interaction hub offers an advanced solution for serving clients in the current digital landscape.
Moxo’s hub provides a solid foundation to create client interaction workflows that accelerate client businesses.
Users can interact with their clients and offer a responsive assistance experience.
You can also manage client account control by gaining insights into client interactions, internal staff performance, and key performance indicators.
Create and organize all your business workflows. Automate mundane and recurring processes with the platform’s workflow builder and save precious time while boosting productivity and efficiency.
Users can provide just-in-time assistance for business processes, right from onboarding to billing via the client portal.
Moxo allows you to offer an end-to-end personalized experience to all your clients.
Customize your client portal, business workflows, and business content in tune with the requirements of the project.
Engage and interact with your customers at the right time. Offer them in-time assistance from any location using Moxo that is integrated with robust tools that encourage flawless team collaboration and communication.
Right from secure messaging, virtual data room, and task management to screen sharing, you can do it all with Moxo.
Moxo Features Overview
- Access controls
- Activity dashboard
- Audit trail
- Case routing
- Call recording
- Classroom management
- Client portal
- Content library
- Customizable branding
- Email marketing
- Document management
- Expense tracking
- Lead management
- Real-time notifications
- Property management
- Mobile signature capture
- Negative feedback management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans for every type of customer. Check out all the Moxi pricing options below and choose the best plan for your company.
Pricing: $120/month (+$300 one-time setup fee)
- Document exchange
- Video meetings
- Task management
- Basic customer interaction workflows
Pricing: $450/month (+$1,500 one-time setup fee)
- Everything in the Starter App
- Reporting and audit trails
- Scalable user-based capacity
- Personalized customer interaction workflows
Pricing: custom pricing
- Social connectors
- Transactions API
- SAML SSO
- API access
Moxo Pros and Cons
- Moxo takes care of the manual and recurring client interactions without any hassles.
- The vendor has an exceptional and very responsive support team.
- Moxo allows users to track every conversation they have with their clients, providing excellent visibility.
- The platform is easy to use and the learning curve is relatively shorter than other tools in the same category.
- The mobile and the web application make it easier to access Mox from any location, any device, and time.
- The option to archive chats is missing
- Limited calendar integrations options.
- Some users have said that the notifications do not appear on time.
- Chats and messages that are older than 90 days are automatically deleted.
- The vendor has provided very limited training material.
- Google Drive
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Moxo pricing plans
- Starter App: $120 per month (+$300 one-time setup fee)
- Business App: $450 per month (+1,500 one-time setup fee)
- Advanced App: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized business
- Large businesses
- iSite Lite
- Bitrix 24
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Creator
- TITAN Workspace
We hope you liked reading this Moxo review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.