What is Hubspot CRM?
HubSpot CRM is ideal for companies with 10-1,000 employees. This platform is easy-to-use and can be linked to your websites, email service providers, social media profiles, and others. With the HubSpot CRM system, you can close more deals with less work involved, because it organizes and tracks each aspect of your sales pipeline. This platform is everything that businesses need.
If you are looking for a CRM platform for your business, you should definitely consider this an option. This is because, you can use HubSpot free CRM to organize, track, and nurture your leads and customers. All of this at little or no money. Do you want to find out if this software is the ideal choice for your business? Read the in-depth review by ToolsMetric. Here, you will get a brief overview of the key metrics, features, pricing plans, pros, and cons of using this CRM software. Keep reading to learn more and make the right choice for your business.
- Company: HubSpot
- Website: www.hubspot.com/
- Founded in 2006
- United States
Key Metrics of HubSpot CRM
This CRM software is used by companies all over the world; irrespective of their size. Want to know what makes this software an industry favorite? It is its unique set of features and functionalities that drive sales. Mentioned below are some key features which users can’t help but love.
It is absolutely free
Yes, you read that right. To use this software and make the most of it for your business, you won’t have to spend too much money. When you start using this software, you can add 1,000,000 contacts and unlimited users, All of this without any time limit. Who wouldn’t want to use a platform that is 100% free?
Easy social media integration
Using social media channels is one of the best ways to attract visitors and convert them into customers. And to do this, you need a platform that integrates well with all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. This is where HubSpot CRM automation plays a major role. You can integrate it with social media networks and pull out useful information about your visitors.
Smooth website integration
This platform offers many features that are absolutely free of cost. Along with this, they have a number of premium add-ons like website integration. By using this feature, you will get notified every time a visitor lands on your website. You can track their journey on your website and use that information to convert them into potential customers.
Does your sales team waste too much time creating excel sheets and keeping a track of all client communication? Thanks to HubSpot sales hub, he would not have to anymore. This platform automates the tasks salespeople do not like wasting time on. By using this feature, your sales team will be able to make more deals and spend less time on data entry.
To convert a lead, you need to have reliable data about them. This includes which pages they visit, their persona, social media channels, and more. And to do this you need the latest information. This is where real-time updates come handy to your sales team.
HubSpot CRM Features
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Document Storage
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- Lead Scoring
- Marketing Automation Integration
- Task Management
- Templates, Tracking, and Scheduling
- Company Database
- Website Visitors
- Email Connections
- Sidekick Integration
- CRM Details
- Drag and Drop Communicator
- HubSpot Email Integration
- Phone Integration
These are some of the features that make HubSpot sales CRM a go-to choice for businesses when it comes to email marketing software. Now, let’s look at the HubSpot CRM pricing plan.
HubSpot CRM Pricing
Businesses of any size can use HubSpot CRM software to build a strong foundation and grow their business at no cost. Some of the top features included in the free system are:
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- Company records
- Gmail & Outlook integration
- Email scheduling
- Team email
- Live Chat
As your business grows and you are looking for advanced features, you can opt for one of their pricing plans. The details of their pricing plans are mentioned below:
- Starter – $50/month
- Basic – Starting at $200/month (billed annually)
- Professional – Starting at $800/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – Starting at $2,400/month (billed annually)
You can even get a customized set of features for your business. All you need to do is get in touch with their support team.
HubSpot Free trial
Now that you are familiar with the benefits and features of this software, why not try it for free? This will help you get a better understanding of its features and help you decide if it is an ideal CRM solution. To start using this platform at no cost, click here.
Pros and cons
As mentioned earlier, this platform is used by enterprises all over the globe. Some of these users have shared their feedback, both good and bad. Based on this feedback, ToolsMetric has created a list of top perks and drawbacks of opting for this software. Keep reading to find out what they are.
- Free: The most important reason why businesses love this software is that it is free of cost. It is not only free but allows you to add unlimited features. This proves to be an advantage for your marketing, sales, and other teams too.
- Better insights: This software can automatically track customer interactions and provide you with vital data. You can use this data to understand your customers better and offer them a better experience.
- No limit for customization: There are many CRMs out there that offer a customization option. However, to use this, you need to pay an extra price. This is not the same as HubSpot CRM. You can use it to customize everything for your sales and marketing processes.
- Simplicity: Many users prefer to use this software because of its simplicity. The features aren’t difficult to understand and use at all. Even if you get stuck while using this platform, their support team is always there to help you out.
- Relatively new: Compared to other CRM platforms available on the market, this one is new. Due to this, there are some limitations when it comes to its features.
- Lightweight: This software is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. Larger organizations won’t find this platform suitable to meet their business requirements.
- Paid technical support: Many users do not like this platform as they need to pay separately to get tech support. HubSpot should consider working on this to improve their customer experience.
Awards & Accolades
As mentioned earlier, this HubSpot sale CRM is preferred by many businesses in different countries. Thanks to such an amazing customer satisfaction rate, HubSpot CRM has won many awards. The following are some of the latest achievements of this CRM.
- Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for CRM Lead Management in 2018
- HubSpot Named Top Marketing Automation and CRM Brand in Alignable Small Business Trust Index in 2018
- HubSpot Best Web Content Management Software for Third Quarter in a Row by G2 Crowd
- Expert’s Choice Award by FinancesOnline in 2018
- Best CRM Software by FinancesOnline in 2018
HubSpot CRM Integrations
This CRM software offers smooth integration with varied tools on the market. Due to this, you can keep all your email marketing, social media, and other data in one place. Keep scrolling to find out if your favorite platform is on their list. To make this understanding simpler for you, We have divided the several platforms into categories.
Now that you know the features, pricing plans, and integrations, let’s look at some of the technical details. Mentioned below are a few pointers that focus on the free trial, deployment, and more.
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Mobile – Android Native
- Mobile – iOS Native
- Live Online
- In Person
Hubspot CRM Support
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
- Business Hours
Thank you for reading Toolsmetric Article on HubSpot CRM. You can also check out other alternative CRM tools for sales below :
- Nutshell CRM
- Sugar CRM
- Agile CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Freshsales CRM
- Salesforce Software
- Insightly CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Workbook Online
I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.
- My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
- The second best aspect, in my opinion, it's the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
- But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I've only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
- Lastly, something that I don't see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.
- The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.
- And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.