What is Freshsales?
If you’re looking for a quality customer relationship management software, this is it. Freshsales is a boon for high-velocity teams of all sizes. Deemed a single contact management hub by sales professionals, the latest offering from Freshsales automation impressive intelligent CRM tool equipped with email and event tracking, direct calling, and analytical and reporting solutions, along with wonderful customer support.
Want to learn more about this software and find out how it can benefit your business? Read the following review by ToolsMetric. Here, you will get a brief overview of the key metrics, features, pricing plans, integrations, pros and cons of this platform.
Freshsales Vendor Details
- Company: Freshworks
- Website: www.freshsales.io
- Founded in 2011
- United States
Key Metrics of FreshSales
As a salesperson, don’t you want to know who opens your emails and who deletes them? With this data, you will understand who is really interested in your products or services. This is where Freshsales CRM plays an important role. You can use this CRM platform to send bulk emails drafted on personalized templates to your list. Once you have the emails, you will get relevant data about your subscribers with this CRM tool.
There are very few CRM platforms on the market that allow you to make calls without any hardware installations. Freshsales software is one such platform. While using this platform, you can make calls without worrying about migrating your data to track the history of your conversations. Also, you can assign notes, add contacts, and schedule calls automatically within the app. Freshsales allows you to route calls, use personalized welcoming messages, monitor the performance, and more.
This CRM platform enables you to track previous conversations and use them to plan future communications with clients. This can help you find out what your customers really want, what interests them, and how they interact with your service or product. With this feature, you can get a better understanding of your prospects and convert them into your customers real soon.
Freshworks Freshsales’ goal is to help users manage and nurture leads so that they become future customers. With this feature, you can get an all-round view on all relevant details and conversations, pending deals, new customers, and more. Along with this, the platform sends frequent notifications so that you don’t miss important tasks.
Reliable customer support
One of the best features of this fresh sales CRM platform is its super-responsive customer support team. Whether you are stuck while using this platform or facing any technical errors, the support team is always there to guide you and resolve your problems.
Customer relationship management features
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Document Storage
- Email Marketing
- Internal Chat Integration
- Lead Scoring
- Marketing Automation Integration
- Territory Management
Online CRM features
- Customer Service Analytics
- Customer Support Tracking
- Email Response Control
- Knowledge Management
- Live Chat
- Performance Metrics
Contact Management Features
- Contact Database
- Import/Export Contact
- Interaction Tracking
- Lead Management
- Prospecting Tools
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Shared Contacts
Lead management features
- Activity Tracking
- Campaign Management
- Capture Lead
- Distribution of Leads
- Nurturing of Leads
- Scoring Lead
- Lead Segmentation
- Pipeline Management
Freshsales pricing plans
Now that you are familiar with the features and key metrics of this software, let’s look at how much Freshsales cost you. This platform offers 4 paid plans: Blossom, Garden, Estate, and Forest. Each plan is suitable for a different business type and has a unique set of features.
Blossom at $12 user/month, billed annually
Suitable for: Small Businesses
- Contact Management
- Pipeline Management
- 250 Bulk emails/user/day
- Built-in Phone powered by Freshcaller
- SMS Integration
- 2 Sales Campaigns/user
- Lead Scoring
- 5 Intelligent Workflows
- Basic Reporting
- iPhone and Android Apps
- Gmail Add-on
Garden at Rs. 1599 user/month, billed annually
All the features included in the Blossom plan, plus:
- Territories and Lead assignment
- Advanced CRM customization
- 15 Intelligent Workflows
- 5 Sales Campaigns/user
- 500 Bulk emails/user/day
Estate at Rs. 3199 user/ month, billed annually
Suitable for: Large teams
Everything included in the Garden plan, plus:
- 1000 Bulk emails/user/day
- 10 Sales Campaigns/user
- Advanced Lead Scoring
- 40 Intelligent Workflows
- Auto profile enrichment
- Reports Dashboard
- Smartforms and event tracking
Forest at Rs. 5199 user/ month, billed annually
Suitable for: Large enterprises
Everything included in the estate plan, plus:
- 2000 Bulk emails/user/day
- 25 Sales Campaigns/user
- 75 Intelligent workflows
- EUC Data Center
- IP Whitelisting
- Audit Logs
This platform also offers a free plan for startups. The details are mentioned below
Sprout at no cost
- Built-in phone
- Mobile apps
- Users Unlimited
- Contacts Unlimited
- Unlimited support
Freshsales Free trial
Aren’t ready to invest in this platform just yet? You should consider signing up for its free trial. Choose a suitable plan from the options mentioned previously and start your free trial here. This will help you understand if this CRM platform is really the ideal choice for your business.
Freshsales Pros and cons
Freshsales is preferred by many businesses around the globe. Although it is an industry-favorite, it has a few drawbacks. ToolsMetric has created a list of top pros and cons of using this platform.
- Simplicity: The main reason why many users prefer this software is that it is simple to use. You won’t have to spend too much time in understanding its features and functionalities for your business.
- Good customer engagement: This is the best CRM platform when it comes to tracking the progress of your leads and nurturing them into prospects. As it sends frequent reminders, you won’t miss out on any important activities and focus on closing more deals.
- Support team: Another reason why users prefer this software is because of its responsive support team. Whether you need to know how to use a particular feature or some technical guidance, you can connect with their sales team anytime. The platform also sends frequent updates to get rid of such problems.
- Smooth integration: According to many users, this platform connects seamlessly with other third-party apps and tools. Thanks to this feature, you can have all your sales, marketing, leads, and other data in one place. This helps you focus more on what is important for your organization and less on getting organized.
- Difficult to find data: According to some users, it becomes to find data when there are several pages available. You can’t skip directly to a page you want. You need to always start from the first page. This becomes a cumbersome process.
- Slow uploading: Another problem that users face is that you cannot load files in a bulk. To load files, you need to do it one by one only. This consumes too much time.
- Better dashboard: This platform should consider working on its dashboard. It will be helpful for many users if it offers an overview of sales and leads.
Awards & Accolades
Thanks to its amazing feature set and customer satisfaction rate, this CRM platform has won many awards over the years. Some of its latest achievements are mentioned below:
- G2 Crowd named Freshsales a Leader in the CRM Industry in 2018
- Supreme Software awarded by FinancesOnline in 2017
- Expert’s choice awarded by FinancesOnline in 2017
- Great user experience award by FinancesOnline in 2017
To work effectively, you can connect this software to your favorite platform or app. Some of zapier Freshsales top tool integrations are mentioned below. Keep scrolling to find out if the platforms you use are on this list.
- Google Calendar
- HubSpot Marketing
- Google Contacts
- Freshsales Shopify
- Freshsales WordPress
Now that you know the features, pricing plans, and integrations, let’s look at some of the technical details. Mentioned below are a few pointers that focus on deployment and more.
- Live Online
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
- Business Hours
Here are some Freshsales alternatives you can see before opting it for your business :
To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire.
- There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.
- There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.