HubSpot Marketing is one of the most preferred marketing automation softwares which helps businesses convert visitors into customers, grow traffic, etc. With HubSpot Marketing, you can design and modify websites, attract the right people with your content, track customers, analyse the impact of your marketing efforts. HubSpot marketing tool is cloud-based and is an all-in-one platform.
- Founded 2006
- United States
Key Metrics of HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot is a marketing automation software that can be useful for all sizes of businesses and helps them make their web presence felt. You can convert online traffic into leads and track their behaviour and preferences with this marketing tool. It helps you garner your customers and maintain a long relation with them by analyzing business metrics. Apart from this you can expect the following from this marketing automation tool.
Marketing with a personal touch
This tool exceeds traditional email marketing and offers users to design personalized workflows, format for publishing their content. You can easily integrate contact profiles and information for creating your own marketing campaign. This tool basically helps you nurture and connect with your target audience.
Easy and compact marketing funnel
HubSpot provides a ready-to-use marketing funnel and all you need to do is create an account and place your contacts in the most suitable stage of the funnel. After evaluation this tool also you can access the traffic data for the purpose of analyzing the impact of your marketing strategy.
SEO Integration with Keyword Tools
Although this tool is suitable for all sizes of businesses, small businesses and startups can find this automation platform really useful and handy. With an in-built drag-and-drop tool, you can easily create a beautiful interactive website.This tool is also equipped with features that allow you to optimize your website from an SEO perspective with its keyword tools. Integrating SEO from an initial stage will help you market the best content on your website and other platforms.
Social media marketing
Digital marketing in today’s age is incomplete without social media marketing. Having this feature is a complete boon, thus helping you connect better with your target audience. HubSpot tool will help you gain valuable social intelligence and segregate sources that bring you the most potential leads.
Hubspot offers four types of enterprise packages for organizations to choose from. The following are the prices and features offered in these four packages.
- Contact Forms
- Lead Capture Pop-Up Forms
- Contact Database
- Traffic and Conversion Analytics
- Integration with CMS, Email, and Form Tools
Starter – $50/month
- Lead analytics dashboard
- Lead flows
- Collected forms
- Contact activity
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- HubSpot branding removed
- Custom form fields
- Phone & email support
Basic – $200/month (required onboarding $600)
- 100 contacts
- Content creation tools
- Content optimization
- Email marketing
- Social media suite
- Marketing Analytics dashboard
Pro – $800/month (required onboarding $3,000)
- 1000 contacts
- All features from the Basic plan
- Marketing Automation
- Goal based nurturing
- Custom workflows
- Salesforce integration
- Smart content
- Attribution reporting
- User roles
- A/B Testing CTAs
- A/B Test Emails
Enterprise – $2,400/month (required onboarding $5,000)
- 10,000 Contacts
- All features from the Pro plan
- Revenue Reporting
- Custom Event Reporting
- Custom Event Automation Triggers
- Predictive Lead Scoring
- Contacts Reporting
- Company Reporting
- Event-Based Segmentation
Features of HubSpot Marketing Software
- Landing Pages
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Management
- Social Media Monitoring
- Salesforce Integration
- A/B Testing
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Management
- Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Tracking
- Rank Tracking
- Revenue Management
- User Management
Pros and cons
Looking at the number of customers using this marketing automation software, there is no doubt that HubSpot Marketing is one of the best designed and best marketed tool out there. However, every coin has two sides and the following are the pros and cons that of this tool that many customers using this software have stated.
- Easy to Use This beautifully designed product has simplified the complexities of marketing automation software. With its drag-and-drop feature, even non-coders can easily operate this tool. This feature is a great advantage for startups and small firms that can intuitively operate this tool with little or no coding ability.
- Free Trial of 7 Days Although HubSpot does have a high setup fees and a contract, the 7 day free trial can really helps users understand how this tool would be useful for them. This free trial can help users achieve that necessary assurance before making an investment,
- Excellent Training One of the most impressive aspect of HubSpot is the extent to which they invest in educating their users. Along with other forms of techniques they also have various blogs that guide business owners to learn about online marketing.
- Live Online
- In Person
- All-in-one marketing automation tool Another excellent aspect of HubSpot is that you would need to invest in different tools for different marketing. However,
- Needs 12 Month Contract HubSpot has an annual billing system on contracts by default. However, since marketing automation tool is useful across a long period of time, this won’t be a big issue for many subscribers.
- Testing Limitations in Basic Version In order to run split tests, you will sadly have to upgrade to their 2,400/month package. For assessing the performance of online campaigns A/B testing is actually a necessity.
- Technical Support is Paid Although implementing HubSpot software is pretty straight-forward and doesn’t need any coding language. However, if you require ongoing technical support you will have to pay for it.
Hubspot Marketing tool offers a seamless integration that allows you to keep your marketing and sales teams, contacts and data in one place. Connect this software with various tools such as:
HubSpot marketing tool is extremely well connected and works in absolute synergy with other HubSpot products. Their content management systems (CMS), communication tools, productive eCommerce platforms make them an ideal marketing automation platform. The following are the technical specifications of this platform.
- Windows Mobile
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
- Cloud Hosted
- Open API
The first thing you want to look for when looking for the right tool is to find one that has an excellent after sales support. HubSpot marketing has been appreciated by many for their reliable and on-time support. With marketing professionals available around the clock, you can easily reach out to them via live chat, email or phone.
- Business Hours
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
Fusce ullamcorper neque eu porttitor porttitor. Donec ut leo eu risus imperdiet convallis. Morbi turpis nisl, porttitor sed mauris at, mattis malesuada metus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra