Visme Review & Product Information
This detailed Visme review will shed light on the tool’s key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Visme?
Visme is a cloud-based visualization and data presentation tool that allows users to make their content more presentable. It is packed with different features that help brands and companies create visually appealing infographics and presentations.
Businesses can use the content they create on Visme and share it across their social media channels. The best part about this application is that it can run offline. This is why it is extensively used by users from various industrial domains.
In addition, it also offers numerous features to collaborate with other team members and teams to develop new projects. It also offers various management and organizational tools, allowing them to segregate and sort different files.
- Company: Easy WebContent, Inc.
- Website: https://www.visme.co/
- Founded in 2012
- Country of origin: United States of America
Visme Key Features
Create amazing presentations and present them to your audience like never before. Visme’s presentation feature is used by more than 14 million marketers, educators, and communicators worldwide. This feature is perfect for individuals who require real-time collaboration and customization features to create presentations.
Create stunning infographics with the platform’s intuitive infographic maker. Users can choose from more than a hundred pre-made templates. Narrate your stories or educate your audience with the easy drop-and-drag infographic creator.
Create printable documents in just a few minutes. Use templates, customize them, and use different graphic assets to design and print documents. Streamline the way you create flyers, menus, business cards, and other types of printables.
Social media graphics
Create aesthetically pleasing social media graphics. Use social media templates, and access high-quality stock photos, and design elements. Upload the color of your brands, upload images, and create engaging social media posts.
Visme Features Overview
- Access controls
- Activity dashboard
- Collaboration tools
- Contact management
- Content delivery
- Content library
- Customizable dashboard
- Data import
- Data management
- Lead management
- Performance management
- Presentation tools
- Training management
- Version control
- Video editing
- Visual analytics
You can choose from four pricing plans. Check out all the Visme pricing options below and select the best plan for your business.
- 100 MB storage
- Most templates
- Regular support
- 250 MB storage
- Full access to assets and templates
- Download as PDF, PNG, and JPG
- 24/7 email and chat support
- 3 GB storage
- Downloading options HTML5, GIF, Video, PPTX
- Brand kit, analytics, integrations, and collaboration
- Privacy controls
Price: Custom pricing
- 25 GB storage
- Custom sub-domain
- Advanced security options
- Personalized onboarding and training
Visme Pros and Cons
- The application is very easy to use even for individuals with no technical and graphic design experience.
- The interface and functionalities make it very easy to create aesthetically pleasing presentations.
- Extensive graphic object, asset, and template library
- The wide range of free stock images is impressive.
- Users can create images, posters, and visuals according to their brand’s style and colors.
- Videos can be shown only with a YouTube link in presentations.
- Some features take time to load and there the application has a few bugs which need to be fixed.
- Some users have requested a feature from which they can change the thickness of icon lines.
- Very few animated icons.
- Steep learning curve
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Visme pricing plans
- Basic: Free
- Personal: $12.25/month
- Business: $24.75/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Design Huddle
- Microsoft Powerpoint
We hope you liked reading this Visme review. Are you using Visme now or have you used it before? Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience.