What is Workbooks CRM ?
Workbooks CRM software app that helps sales leaders, salespeople, and marketers with the necessary tools to create leads, handle the sales pipeline, close more deals, and make sure their teams are productive.
A cloud-based CRM, Workbooks is a business-performance platform that specializes in solutions that helps businesses in sales, customer support, marketing, and order fulfillment needs. You can also use this tool to automate your company processes, improve your sales lead generation process, and converge operations of marketing, finance, and sales teams.
Benefits of Workbooks CRM
Workbooks is a preferred option for most companies as it is offered in a fully integrated suite, instead of on a modular basis. Its customer engagement feature can be viewed from a single system, thereby combining information regarding sales, marketing, and client interactions. Moreover, one of its prized features, the marketing automation module has the ability to directly pull data from the company’s website as soon as a buyer has expressed interest, which can then be used to distribute leads to the appropriate member of a sales team.
Another added benefit Workbooks provide for your sales team is its notification system, which provides a reminder to team members when there is a particular type of activity scheduled, for example, a phone call or meeting. Using the Workbooks app, you can also reassign a particular task to another member, thereby ensuring that all-important work is taken care of immediately. Moreover, as you can integrate Workbooks online to Outlook, you can send and receive emails from the same application without having to switch systems.
Another interesting feature is Workbooks’ customer service and support module, using which you can provide the option of submitting tickets to report issues to your clients. Once the ticket has been raised, each issue can then be sent to the correct team member, and based on urgency priority of the task can be set.
- Company: Workbooks
- Website: http://www.workbooks.com/
- Founded in 2007
- United Kingdom
Key Metrics of Workbooks CRM
The workbooks online allow you to do lead management. Using the tool’s web-to-lead functionality, your business can capture sales leads from your own website directly. You can generate different forms to get various types of leads. These leads can be automatically and efficiently assigned to your sales team, helping you to track your lead flow process better.
Workbooks software also integrates with Google Adwords, allowing you to track your most effective online campaigns. You can analyze your “Organic” and “Pay per click” leads, allowing you to identify the keywords you use that generate the most leads.
With this tool, you can immediately see all the Activities, Cases, Emails, Opportunities, as well as other transactions your business has ever had with a client, giving you complete visibility of all the organizations and people you deal with. This can significantly help your business to appropriately shape your future customer interactions, especially contributing to boosting your customer service.
Workbooks CRM Pricing
Workbooks CRM software offers a free version of the software, however, it comes with a lot of limitations. To unlock all the features provided by the software, you can choose from 4 different plans depending on your requirements. You can try all four plans with a 30-day trial period, without any credit card.
Free Edition: FREE
CRM: $30 per user, per month
CRM Pro: $50 per user, per month
Business: $70 per user, per month
Business Pro: $86 per user, per month
Features of Workbooks CRM
Here are some of the key features:
- Campaign Membership
- Campaign Management
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Quotas, and Forecast
- Case or ticket assignment
- Automatic ticket numbers
- Fully Featured Reporting Functionality
- Foreign Currency & Exchange Rates
- Manage Products and Pricing Schemes
- Sales Order Processing
- Unlimited Customizable Dashboards
- Notes, Activities, and Notifications
- Capacity to send Outbound Emails
Pros and cons
- Workbooks app have a very strong and capable support team. They are very quick to respond via email and very few problems taking longer than a single phone call to resolve
- The system is extremely flexible. It allows a huge amount of different areas of the business to be logged, controlled, and reported on. Some CRM systems can deal with lead tracking and customer tracking, but Workbooks very easily deals with this as well as all financial areas of the business sales orders, invoicing purchasing, and more
- The reporting engine is so powerful that you can create virtually anything you can think of. I have only found one thing when creating reports that I wasn’t able to do, even then it was a nice to have.
- The importing tool is good and fairly intuitive for simple tasks but there is a lot of data work that needs to be done beforehand.
- The search facility could be improved with more advanced search methods.
- The add-ons can add up and diminish the price advantage, so if you need the add-on features, it’s worth investigating other product
Workbooks CRM Integration
Workbooks integration with the following business systems and applications:
- Barbour ABI
- CCH Software
- Constant Contact
- Google Docs
- Windows Mobile
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Cloud Hosted
Workbooks CRM Support
One of its biggest advantages is its support. Workbooks provide users with a ton of information to solve any doubt they have. And, if that doesn’t suffice, you can contact their extremely friendly and cooperative staff. Mentioned below are the various ways through which you can seek support:
- Live Support
Thank you for reading Toolsmetric Article on WorkBooks Online. You can also check out other alternative CRM tools for sales below :
With the Workbooks system we are able to capture the sales to order process and actively record this live data.Workbooks have a great support team who are always on hand to help and support our business when changes are required. This could be from a small field change through to a complete new pdf document.