Read our Airtable review to learn more about its key features, integrations, pricing plans, and other specifications.
Find out why a lot of companies are moving to Airtable from inefficient project management systems and spreadsheets.
What is Airtable?
Airable is a well-rounded collaboration platform that combines best-in-class features such as reporting, Kanban stack, and more with the flexibility of a spreadsheet.
The platform enables users to develop solutions that boost productivity, improve agility, and drive innovation within their organization.
Prima facie, the platform resembles a spreadsheet. However, it is more robust and provides much more than that. The tool empowers teams to keep track of their activities, define workflows, and build visualizations in accordance with the nature of their work.
- Company: Airtable
- Website: https://airtable.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
Airtable Key Features
Users can create and design views for different tasks to enable seamless coordination of work and tasks.
The robust sorting, grouping, and filtering options provide flexibility to personalize your work. Select the best views for your data and store them for easy access at any time.
The different views users can choose from include:
- Grid view
- Calendar view
- Gallery view
- Kanban view
You can choose from more than 50 pre-built applications and add life to your data with the click-to-add apps available in the marketplace.
Users have the freedom to choose from a wide range of applications such as:
- Gantt – allows you to manage all project dependencies and visualize the progress of each project
- PageDesigner – migrate data from your database into a page view to create slides, invoices, catalogs, and more
- Scheduler – schedule meetings with clients, freelancers, and customers with ease
- Custom – develop and deliver your personalized application that caters to the niche requirements of your projects and tasks
The automation tools ensure users save time performing mundane tasks and focus on work that matters. You can also build custom notifications and alerts and dictate your work through integrations.
- Send notifications
- Create tasks
- Integrate tools
- Run custom code
Airtable Features Overview
- Brand management
- Budget management
- Calendar management
- Campaign planning
- Contact management
- Data migration
- Document management
- Gantt views
- Kanban boards
- Lead management
- Project management
- Resource planning
- Task management
- Workflow management
- Sales pipeline management
The vendor offers four main pricing plans.
- Unlimited bases
- 1,200 records per base
- 2 GB attachment per base
- All types of views
Price: $10 per user/month
- Everything in Free
- 5,000 records per base
- 5 GB attachment per base
- 6- month snapshot and revision history
- 1 synced table per base
- Automated table sync
Price: $20 per user/month
- Everything in Plus
- 50,000 records per base
- 20 GB attachment per base
- Personal views
- Field and table editing permission
Price: Custom pricing
Get in touch with Airtable’s sales team to know more about the Enterprise plan.
Airtable Pros and Cons
- The platform offers transparent view of progress made across all projects
- It is very easy to create a well-organized project execution plan with team members
- The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use
- The imported databases have no restrictions on size of extension
- The software streamlines communication between team members through tagged comments
- Adding files, multimedia, and images to spreadsheets is very straightforward
- Users have faced difficulty while integrating advanced features into their workflow
- Copy and pasting data from Excel files is not very efficient.
- Some users have also reported that data does not work well with their G Suite products
- The free version offers limited features and customization options
- The application is not very reliable in production environments
- Google Drive
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Open API
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Airtable pricing plans
- Free: Free to use
- Plus: $10 per user/month
- Pro: $20 per user/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- Asset Bank
- Widen Collective
If you liked reading this Airtable app review, drop in your comments below and tell us about your experience.