What is Zoho Campaign?
Zoho Campaigns is a cloud-based email marketing solution designed to build, deliver, and monitor email campaigns for boosting a company’s sales and customer base. It also offers customer relationship management (CRM) and social media integration. The software is built for marketing processes. Along with this, the tool also helps companies to expand their brand’s reach. This is possible as it seamlessly connects with a variety of third-party applications such as Youtube, G Suite, Facebook, WordPress, and SurveyMonkey, among others.
Benefits of Zoho CRM Campaign
Zoho email campaigns enable users to reach out and engage with their customers. This is possible as it automates marketing processes, right from creating a custom email-based campaign to marinating and segregating mailing lists. The tools consist of pre-designed templates and a drag-and-drop editor, which allows users to create campaigns in a matter of a few minutes. This system feature enables mass mailing to mailing lists and the tracking and reporting of email and social media marketing campaigns thus improving audience engagement. Zoho CRM email marketing allows users with options to create your emails easily.
Campaigns in Zoho CRM also provides integration with the company CRM suite. This allows users to see the results of campaigns by logging to their CRM accounts which makes the process easier. Through this tool, users can promote their campaigns on social media platforms and create landing pages for customers on various social media websites. It offers both subscription-based and pay-as-you-go pricing plans. Support is offered via email, phone, and live chat.
- Company: Zoho inc
- Website: www.zoho.com/campaigns/
- Founded in 1996
- Founders : Sridhar Vembu , Tony G. Thomas
- United States
Key Metrics of Zoho Campaigns
Zoho active campaign is a beneficial tool that helps companies in building their email marketing campaigns accurately. Creating an email campaign in this software can be done easily and quickly with a drag-and-drop interface and a simple yet customizable layout. To make processes faster, pre-designed templates are also available for different occasions. Adding visual elements to a newsletter is possible with the image editor that lets to enhance, crop, and adjust images in the desired form.
While users undertake the process of organizing subscriber information, they are enabled to go for the manual route wherein they can add subscribers one at a time or streamline the process if numerous subscribers exist by using API for importing. It is also possible for them to import subscriber details from Zoho Excel and CRM. Along with, create segments, incorporate signup forms, and reach the right kind of audience through a smartphone for more efficiency.
Zoho Campaign automation eliminate tasks that can be automated so that users can focus on more important aspects of their marketing campaign process. For instance, auto responders are triggered when a new subscriber signs up or new purchase is made, depending on the user’s needs, so they don’t have to manually send a message one by one each time. The facility of reminders is also available for special occasions such as birthday wishes and subscription renewals to stay connected with subscribers thus personalizing customer engagement.
Uses of Zoho Campaigns
Zoho marketing campaigns are specifically used to create email marketing campaigns on a huge scale. Creating email marketing campaigns through this tool allows users to keep a track of their campaigns and take corresponding actions.
The email marketing software allows users to import their subscribers’ information from various sources including Zoho CRM, Eventbrite, and G Suite into the Zoho CRM email campaign and engage with them in the right away.
Zoho SMS campaign highly automates company processes. The software allows users to create and schedule email series. The feature of autoresponders enables them to send messages to the right people at the right time, each time.
Provide Dynamic Content
The software functions on the principle that you can’t send the same email to everyone and expect great results. For this, the tool provides dynamic content that changes for emails to sound more personal and improve conversion rates.
Zoho Campaigns are used to keep track of campaign performance with intuitive reports. Which includes, clicks received, opens, unsubscribe rate, bounces, and shares that a company’s campaigns have received. The company users can also track their recipients’ locations with geo-location reports and find out if more people are viewing on computers or mobile devices.
Zoho Campaigns Features
Campaign Management features
- Channel Management
- Contact Database
- Email Marketing
- Event-Triggered Actions
- Lead Management
Email Management Features
- A/B Testing
- Mailing List Management
- Customer Surveys
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- Event-Triggered Email
- Image Library
- Template Management
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
Zoho Campaign Pricing
The Company offers a free plan for those that have 2,000 subscribers and want to send out 12,000 emails per month. The following are the plans that the software offers to businesses.
Pay As You Use Plan: if you do not send emails very frequently this the right plan then. Purchase email credits based on the number of emails that you want to send. Email credits cost as follows:
- 250 credits – $6
- 500 credits – $12
- 1000 credits – $22
- 2000 credits – $40
- 5000 credits- $80
- 10,000 credits- $150
- 25,000 credits- $225
- 50,000 credits- $450
- 75,000 credits – $600
- 100,000 credits- $750
- Unlimited emails
- Social campaigns
This plan has a determines cost by the number of subscribers. The costs are as follows:
- 1 – 500 subscribers – $5
- 501 – 1000 subscribers – $10
- 1001 – 2500 subscribers – $25
- 2501 – 5000 subscribers – $45
- 5001 – 10,000 subscribers – $70
- 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers – $125
- 25,001 – 50,000 subscribers – $200
- 50,001 – 100,000 subscribers – $350
Zoho Campaign Pros and cons
- Seamless integration with the entire Zoho suite of applications and third-party apps such as Google App
- Zoho Campaigns is reasonably priced and user-friendly too.
- Valuable product for SMBs as it combines an email builder and CRM in one bundle.
- Useful device and location tracking feature with automatic link tracking, Google analytics integration, and shareable reports.
- Extremely helpful support material and staff.
- Visually appealing templates for creating emails.
- Excellent support for social media integration.
- Limited in advanced customization features and modification in the basic versions.
- Unprofessional and less detailed email templates requiring you to use some third party tool to design advanced templates and then importing your design into Zoho.
- Aesthetically pleasing layout and design. Lack of a comprehensive integration with other email marketing solutions.
- Inability to embed the video directly into an email campaign and does not support visitor redirection to other web pages or windows.s.
Zoho Campaign Integration
Zoho Campaign free integrates with a list of other services to provide the best possible output. The software also enables us to build specific integrations using the developer API which allows companies to manage their email marketing campaigns. Here is the list of tools from Toolsmetric that integrates with is huge, some of them include:
- G Suite
- Zoho Survey
- Google Analytics
- Monthly payment
- Free Trial- Yes
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Installed – Mac
- Installed – Windows
Mobile – Android Native
Mobile – iOS Native
Zoho Campaigns Training
Zoho Campaigns Support
- Business Hours
Zoho Campaigns Competitors
Here are some Zoho Campaigns alternatives you can see before opting this software for your business :
Top Software Alternatives
SendinBlue is an email marketing software that helps businesses build strong relationships through marketing automation, email campaigns, text messages, and more. This email marketing software is designed for startups, solopreneurs, small and mid-sized businesses. If you are looking for software that can help scale up your business, you should consider using SendinBlue.
ActiveCampaign is an intelligent email marketing platform that makes it easy to leverage marketing automation. Users can design sophisticated, automated marketing processes that can save time as well as generate additional revenue for the business. They can also create follow-up campaigns to adapt to customer behavior in order to automatically send the perfect message at the right time. By sending messages that match customer interests, they are sure to become more engaged and responsive. This will lead to happier customers and higher conversions rates.
SendGrid, cloud-based email marketing software effectively delivers over 18 billion customer engagement emails. The main purpose of building this platform is to make it easy for companies to send emails anywhere and anytime. With SendGrid, you will be able to improve their transactional and email marketing delivery and scale it to meet their changing requirements.
- As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it's more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.
- I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.