What is ADP Workforce?
ADP Workforce Now is a web-based human resources (HR) application. It is designed for midsize businesses with 50 or more employees. A company’s HR processes are gathered and automated into a single dashboard. It is possible to create additional user permissions for employees. This will help them coordinate and manage various HR functions at one time.
The HR application also allows you to manage:
- Employee benefits
- Generate insightful reports
ADP Workforce Now app comes with a demo, video tutorials, as well as online support.
The HR software comes with core HR capabilities that include the following:
- Time and attendance
- Talent management
- Benefits management
It also comes with a benefit plan creation wizard. It can be configured to match the onboarding processes of the company. The ADP Workforce app COBRA events send notifications to employees and other beneficiaries. This is done to meet qualifying event requirements that come under COBRA.
Benefits of ADP Workforce Now
The benefits of administration features in the application are all compliant with the annual reporting requirements. These requirements are for IRS forms 1094 and 1095. This particular feature comes with a dashboard for all reporting statuses. Users get status and confirmation reports with detailed information on the following:
- Covered dependents
- Coverage levels
The Global Human Resource System of Record that comes under the ADP Workforce Now customer service provides support to more than 30 countries. It comes with multilingual features and it also supports multiple currencies. This helps businesses manage employees all over the world.
The human capital management software helps businesses improve their calculation of hours each employee has worked. It simplifies time tracking. It has self-service tools for employees. There are automated time-collecting reports. They provide a record of hours worked. It also comes with automated scheduling. This prevents unauthorized work. It calls attention to attendance issues. There is a geolocation feature in the software. It lets employees clock in and out remotely. This helps in monitoring the employee’s work timings and see if they work during their assigned schedules.
This talent management software often helps businesses with top employee retention. It finds top job candidates on social media. It helps businesses increase efficiency in the hiring process. Workforce Now ADP is one of the largest providers of business processing and cloud-based solutions.
- Company: ADP
- Website: www.adp.com
- Founded in: USA
- Founded in the year: 1949
Key Metrics of ADP Workforce Now
Payroll and HR management
Users can now coordinate their workforce management in one single dashboard. It is a fully transparent application. It helps with the management of:
- Time and attendance
- Employee health statistics
- Talent management
Usability and optimization
ADP Workforce Now login can be used on smartphones as well as tablets. There are mobile apps available for download for Android and iOS. They are fully synced with the web-based dashboard. This gives users total visibility of statistics and reports. It enables you to manage HR anytime, anywhere.
Analytics and cloud-based storage
ADP Workforce Now portal displays analytics in real-time. It is possible to create customized spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and reports. The ADP now the app is fully web-based. It offers to host along with the package. It is also possible to feature server audits and regular security backups.
Support and resources
The software package comes with a demo, online support, and video tutorials.
There is access to integrated tools and insights for businesses anytime, anywhere. This is because of the full cloud integration of the ADP wfn.
ADP workforce management provides analytics that helps in making smarter decisions. It is also possible to see how your company compares against given benchmark data.
There is a range of flexible service options available. The vendor’s experts help in managing employer responsibilities.
Payroll and tax filing made easy
It is possible to minimize administrative duties and errors by using real-time payroll calculations. It is also possible to get the help of compliance experts in the ADP workforce payroll. Moreover, you can also integrate it with other accounting software solutions available in the market.
Manage your human resources
ADP Workforce solutions help users go beyond administration and compliance. They can now focus on recruiting, engaging, retaining, and promoting employees.
Time and attendance
With automated time tracking, reporting features, and employee self-service, the workforce management software allows you to improve productivity. This data is accessible on mobile devices.
It is possible to streamline the process of managing benefit plans in the ADP Workforce One. After receiving the ACA compliance support, the company can enhance its enrollment capabilities.
- ACA administration
- API library
- Benefits administration
- Cloud-based storage
- Create user permissions
- Demo version
- Employee wellness
- Global human capital management
- HR outsourcing services
- Human resource management
- Manager and employee self-service
- Mobile friendly
- Multi-lingual service
- Online support
- Scalable plans
- Talent management
- Time and attendance
- Web-based dashboard
ADP Workforce Pricing
There is no free trial available for ADP Workforce Now cost. To find out more about the pricing plans for this HR software, contact the vendor.
Pros and cons
- Reputation, reliability, convenience
- Logical layout, robust options.
- Availability of training and helpful customer service
- Innovative platform
- Engaging and visually appealing
- Some client-facing things need to be smoothed out
- Performance Management is cumbersome to set up
- The message centre needs improvement
- Ease and functionality could be improved
- Sometimes, the hold time is very long
ADP Workforce Integration
ADP supports these integrations:
- Performance Pro
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Mobile – Android Native
- Mobile – iOS Native
ADP Workforce Now Training
There are many third-party vendors providing training for the software. Here are some mediums of training officially provided by the ADP.
ADP Workforce Now Support
Workforce software offers the following support options:
- Business Hours
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
ADP Workforce Competitors
Here are some ADP Workforce alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
- Workday HCM
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Sage HRMS
- Zoho People
- Adrenalin HRMS
We hope this ADP Workforce Now review was helpful! Let us know how we can improve our reviews by dropping your comments below!
As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.
- Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.
- One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.