BookJane Review: Read our detailed BookJane review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, and other specifications.
Find out why BookJane is widely used across clinics, hospitals, and healthcare facilities in North America.
What is BookJane?
BookJane is a cloud-based software that helps healthcare facilities tackle labor shortages with ease. It helps hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities to streamline workforce management activities. This allows them to focus on providing timely and efficient care to patients and residents.
At the moment, over 700 healthcare facilities across the North American continent rely on BookJane to sort their shift and work management processes. The platform enables companies to maximize their staff utilization and find the best possible coverage in under 30 seconds.
The solution is very easy to use and designed keeping healthcare staff and schedulers in mind. Automate shift callouts, and scheduling, and stay on top of all communication in a streamlined manner.
- Company: BookJane
- Website: https://www.bookjane.com/
- Founded in 2016
- Country of origin: Canada
BookJane Key Features
Fill empty shifts at a faster rate without having to continuously text, email, and call staff members. Connect with available staff, send and receive push notifications, and gain complete visibility over your callout activity.
Share open shifts, notify employees, and help them pick and accept additional shifts via a self-serve application. Fill shifts automatically, empower your staff, and build shared staffing pools.
Manage scheduling of external and internal staff members from a single place. Save valuable administrative time, minimize overtime hours, and prevent scheduling conflicts. The scheduling feature allows you to design and manage complex schedules efficiently.
Make informed and smarter decisions from all the valuable insights you gain with the analytics feature. You have a clear view of your shift fulfillment rates, overtime usage, and other metrics to ensure you deliver the best care possible.
Boost employee engagement and give freedom to your employees to create schedules from their smart devices. This provides round-the-clock access to schedules, boosts engagement, and also offers 2-way messaging to establish direct communication.
Communicate with your staff members with ease instantly. Help them stay informed and help them stay updated with private messages, group chats, and broadcasts.
BookJane Features Overview
- Shift Callout
- Mobile application
- Shift scheduling
- Import/export data
The vendor offers three different pricing plans for teams of different sizes. Check out all the BookJane pricing plans and choose the best plan for your team.
The three plans include:
- Basic (for small to medium-sized businesses)
- Standard (for growing teams with extra administrative needs)
- Plus (for large companies)
Get in touch with the vendor to know the pricing details of each plan.
BookJane Pros and Cons
- BookJane is easy to use and allows healthcare facilities to streamline their workforce management.
- The analytics feature helps you stay on top of all the key metrics including staffing data, agency usage, shift fulfillment rates, and more.
- The solution allows you to view the schedule of every position in different departments to facilitate smooth staff scheduling.
- Every staff member can access, manage, and collaborate on their schedules to prevent any discrepancies.
- Users also have an option to onboard their preferred agency to fill their shifts and maintain a quality care rate.
- The pricing details are not readily available.
- The service is restricted to users in North America only
- There are a few minor glitches in the mobile application that need to be addressed.
- ADP Marketplace
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
BookJane pricing plans
Get in touch with the vendor to know more about the pricing plans.
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- TigerConnect Physician Scheduling
- DaySmart Appointments
- When I Work
- Connect team
- Triage Staffing
We hope you liked reading this BookJane review. Let us know how this tool has helped you streamline your staffing management by leaving your comments below.