Trainual Review: Read this detailed Trainual review to learn more about its key features, pricing plan, integrations, and more.
What is Trainual?
Trainual is a cloud-based employee onboarding and orientation software that is designed for companies of all sizes. The platform is loaded with all the key features that are required to build a strong company culture and also create transparency around the company’s core values and mission.
Streamline all HR processes and ensure that all employees understand the policies of your company efficiently. Create a seamless orientation experience and educate your employees about the company, what it stands for, its achievements, and more.
Apart from imparting cultural knowledge, Trainual enables you to build easy-to-understand training manuals, which facilitate consistent and efficient training for your employees. In a nutshell, Trainual allows you to accelerate your onboarding process, simplify delegation, and make your processes more consistent.
- Company: Trainual, Inc.
- Website: https://trainual.com/
- Founded in 2018
- Country of origin: United States of America
Trainual Key Features
Streamline all your processes, and how-to documents, and change SOPs into step-by-step training manuals. You can also document a particular process by recording your screen and explaining how to go about completing it.
Organize all the content you create based on collections segregated according to locations, teams, departments, and other categories. The smart Time Estimate functionality allows your team members to view the estimated time required for a specific training session.
Track every training session of different members of your team and test their knowledge before they implement their learnings.
Eliminate paperwork and create centralize your need-to-knows on Trainual. You can start by using a template or define your own rules in accordance with your company’s values. Convert mundane company policies into concise learning bits and deliver them to all the relevant employees.
The platform also enables you to assign new policies or send updates to your employees in just a few clicks.
Roles within an organization keep evolving or changing. New employees come in and old employees leave. These changes could impact a company’s productivity and also leave a lot of relevant stakeholders aloof.
This is where Trainual can help your company as it creates an organizational chart along with the roles and responsibilities of every employee. This allows you to visualize different connections within your organization and a better sense of whom to approach if a problem arises.
Create a lasting impression on your new hires and ensure they are aligned with your company’s vision, values, and mission. Help them understand why they are hired and what is expected of them.
Tell them your founding story, the values on which the organization was built, and your company’s culture.
Trainual Features Overview
- Activity feed
- Access permissions
- Built-in course authoring
- Built-in LMS
- Certification and licensing
- Collaboration tools
- Course tracking
- Content management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. The features included in each plan vary. You can check out all the Trainual pricing options below.
Team size: 5 seats
- 100+ templates
- Roles and responsibilities builder
- Unlimited documentation
- Screen recording
- Chrome browser search
- Email and chat support
- Org directory & chart
Team size: 10
- 100+ templates
- 700+ quick content embeds
- Progression reports
- Assign content owners
- Assign content owners
- Slack integration
Team size: 20
- Smart time estimates
- In-editor GIF embedding
- Public subject sharing
- Single sign-on
- Stock photo libraries
- Content due dates
Trainual Pros and Cons
- A lot of users have suggested that the platform’s interface is clean, user-friendly, and easy to navigate.
- Trainual simplifies the process of creating and managing different types of processes.
- The training and onboarding process for new employees is a breeze.
- All users can effortlessly document their training material according to different categories including departments, locations, projects, and more.
- The tool allows you to track the progress made by every employee and understand which training modules have the finished learning.
- The platform does not come with a search bar with the keyword input function.
- Many users have requested a signature page option to acknowledge receipts and agreements.
- A few embedding features are not easy to understand and can take a while to learn.
- The testing and certification options need to be improved.
- Trainual does not support third-party training and SCORM compliant training material.
- ADP Workforce
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Trainual pricing plans
- Build: $49/month
- Train: $99/month
- Scale: $199/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Absorb LMS
- Academy of Mine
- Pluto LMS
We hope you liked reading this Trainual review. Drop your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.