Mayple Review & Product Information
Read our concise and detailed Mayple review to learn more about the tool’s features, pricing, and integrations.
What is Mayple?
Mayple is a cloud-based platform designed for hiring on-demand marketing talent. The platform gives businesses access to the best talent from across the world. Companies can hire the best micro agencies and freelancers that are based on proven results and not sales pitches.
Mayple addresses the challenges that come along while hiring marketers. These include identifying the best talent, retention, and more. With Mayple, you do not have to depend on sugar-coated sales pitches and sketchy reviews.
The tool’s data-based vetting process and AI-driven match-making process help companies scout the best talent and build a marketing team around it. The unbiased marketing recommendations and monitoring systems serve as a perfect foundation for the growth and success of your company. All you need is a marketing brief and Mayple does the rest for you.
- Company: Mayple
- Website: https://www.mayple.com/
- Country of origin: United States of America
Mayple Key Features
The vendor’s tried and tested vetting process ensures that companies work only with the top-performing marketers that can help them scale. The data-based vetting process is guaranteed to help you find the top talent.
Companies need to understand that just because someone is a marketing expert, they are right for their brand. Mayple’s AI-powered algorithm solves this problem for you as it takes into account different data sources and matching factors.
Grow your team and hire the best marketers based on their needs. Some of the factors that are taken into account include strategy, niche, business stage, budget, channels, and more.
The platform actively monitors your campaigns and is managed using the best practices. Regardless of the service you or Mayple’s expert choose for you, it comes with unbiased monitoring from third parties without any costs.
Some of the important parameters taken into account include account structure, naming convention, targeting approach, and A/B testing methodology.
Mayple Features Overview
- Campaign analytics
- Collaboration tools
- Campaign management
- Goal setting
- Marketing calendar
- Media planning
- Predictive analytics
- Spend management
The vendor offers different pricing plans and packages depending on the services. Check out Mayple’s pricing plans for various services below.
Paid media package
- Monthly budget: $5k-$10k
- Price: $1,800 per month
- Number of emails: 4
- Price: $1,850/month ($463/email marketing campaign)
- Starter: $1,850/month
- Plus: $2,950/month
- Premium: $3,950/month
- Influencer list for outreach: 10-20
- Number of agreements: 5
- Price: $2, 225/month
Mayple Pros and Cons
- The experts and professionals who work on the vendor’s side are thorough and provide the best services.
- Finding and matching with experienced and skilled marketers is seamless.
- Mayple’s user interface is intuitive, well-designed, and very user-friendly.
- The platform is easy-to-use and allows you to stay on top of your marketing campaigns in a streamlined manner.
- The transparency provided by Mayple via the dashboard is top-notch. Users can monitor the key parameters of their campaigns in real-time.
- Some users have said that the initial brief that needs to be submitted is very detailed.
- The pricing is a bit too steep and may not be suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
- The initial onboarding process is time-consuming.
- Some users have said that although there are continuous improvements, results are on the slower side.
- Google Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Mayple pricing plans
- Paid media package: starts from $1,800 per month
- Email marketing: $1,850/month for 4 emails
- Social media management: starts from $1,850/month
- Influencers marketing: $2, 225/month for 5 agreements
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- monday marketer
- Sked Social
- Sprout Social
- Cloud Campaign
We hope you liked reading this Mayple review. Leave your comments below and tell us if you have used this tool to scale your marketing efforts.