What is SutiHR?
SutiHR is a robust online HR Software solution that provides powerful yet simple tools for every part of the HR cycle right from recruitment to separation. Its advanced analytics and dashboards that are easy-to-use simplify decision-making at different stages of the HR process. Businesses can efficiently manage their workforce with SutiHR’s easy-to-use HRM software that helps SMEs with payroll management and attendance tracking. Suitable for firms of all sizes, its key features include candidate dashboards and e-notifications for better administration. You can streamline all HR processes such as recruiting, training, and development from start to finish.
SutiHR is a cloud-based suite of human resources (HR) applications with key features such as personnel tracking, payroll, performance review, time and attendance, employee self-service, and on-boarding. SutiHR also offers employee onboarding tools like applicant dashboards, applicant tracking, and e-notifications.
With this human resource management software, HR professionals can arrange interviews with the scheduling calendar and automatic email notifications are sent to the interviewers. Thanks to the employee self-service portal, employees can also manage their own information, benefits, reporting, training, and much more. The portal also includes options for group and commenting capabilities.
- Company: SutiSoft Inc.
- Website: www.sutihr.com
- Founded in 2009
- Los Altos, CA, United States
Key Metrics of SutiHR
SutiHR is a cloud-based comprehensive human resources management system (HRMS) that automates many routine HR tasks such as recruitment, payroll, and benefits administration. It includes a built-in dashboard with an intelligent and intuitive interface. The dynamic HR tool has a modular platform so that customers will only have to pay for the modules that they need. SutiHR is intended for small and large companies across a variety of industrial sectors such as retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and professional services, It is also ideal for companies that may have performed paper-based HR processes earlier and are on the lookout for an HR software.
SutiHR online helps organizations manage, retain, and reward valuable employee talent. This powerful online HR management software can completely streamline the HR cycle from employee recruitment to retirement. With unique features such as built-in dashboards and advanced analytics, SutiHR makes the HR decision making the process intuitive, interactive, and user-friendly. SutiHR also works seamlessly with SutiDMS, the online document management system, to allow management of documents from the same interface.
Users can create and manage electronic employee profiles, assign tasks, and monitor the progress of training. Moreover, they can also off-board employees in cases of retirement or termination. Managers can manage employee performance, document approval, time, and attendance, as well as task delegation. SutiHR modules provide the appropriate level of access to system users in order to generate the requisite reports on employee details.
- Performance Management
- Training Management
- Attendance Management
- Personnel management
- Employee Self Service Management
- Document Management
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Benefits Management
- Compensation Management
- Compliance Management
- Employee Database
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Applicant Tracking
- Employee Database
- MIS Reports
- Career Development Planning
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Expense Reporting
- Payroll Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Recruiting Management
- Self Service Portal
- Succession Planning
- Travel Management
- Vacation / Leave Tracking
- Electronic Survey
Click here to know more about SutiHR’s key features.
- Starter: $4.00/ user/ month
- Free Trial Available
- Includes Mobile and Reports
- Employee Records and Self-service
Users can also choose from the additional modules given below:
- Recruiting/Onboarding: $1.00/ user/ month
- Performance management: $1.00/ user/ month
- Time management: $0.50/ user/ month
- Benefits: $0.50/ user/ month
- Training: $0.50/ user/ month
- Document management: $0.50/ user/ month
- E-Signatures: $0.50/ user/ month
- Calendar: $0.50/ user/ month
- Project management: $1.00/ user/ month
For more information about SutiHR pricing plans, visit the website.
SutiHR Pros and cons
SutiHR reviews show it is currently one of the leading human resources management software in the market. The dynamic HRM tool boasts some unique features and is hugely popular for its integration abilities. While the SutiHR pros outweigh its cons, there are still a few areas in which the software could be tweaked.
- Comprehensive talent pools for internal and external candidates
- Effective performance measurement for value-added decision making
- Integration with real-time resume databases
- Custom-built competency criteria for assessments
- Advanced leave management
- An easy-to-use training management system
- Faster reimbursement and benefit management
- Flexible tax management
- A fully integrated document management system
- Powerful reports and analytics
- Attendance and time management
- Fingerprint authentication for safe and secure access
- Lack of shift scheduling options
- Succession and workforce planning
- Stock options management features
- Options for integrating other payroll systems
- Setup and user manuals
- The recruitment feature requires many steps
- Tricky layout
- Needs more fields under personal information
- The user interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating
- Needs a more feature-rich system similar to the Suti HCM system
SutiHR API can integrate with SutiSoft’s other applications, including its finger authentication, expense management, and data analytics. It also integrates with popular solutions such as SAP, ADP, Oracle, and Optimum. When users switch to SutiHR time tracking, they can seamlessly process their employee payroll, no matter the size of the organization. The best thing about the SutiHR software is that it can integrate with various payroll systems such as SutiSign, Paylocity, Traxpayroll, etc. This feature makes SutiHR a one-size-fit for all the companies.
Here are a few key features that SutiHR software brings in upon integration:
- Automatically calculates and reconciles time worked, time used, time-off, etc.
- Effective tracking of PTO
- Create flexible pay structures across organizational hierarchies
- Manages everything with regard to the tax filing
- Access to detailed general ledger reports for better control over payroll
- Automation of payroll processing by integrating with the time & attendance module
- Export the information in the requisite format supporting the company’s policy
- Windows Mobile
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Large Corporations
- Medium Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
- Email: Click here to contact SutiHR or send a mail to email@example.com
- Phone: Call (888) 445-2847 or (650) 396-7740
- Schedule a live demo by clicking here.
Click here to contact the SutiHR Support Team.
Awards/ Accolades/ Certifications
- 2017 Expert’s Choice Award: Finances Online
- 2017 Great User Experience Award: Finances Online
Here are some SutiHR alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
- Zoho People
- Zoho Recruit
- PeopleStrong Alt HR
- Sage HRMS
- HR Mantra
- Workday HRM
- ADP Workforce
- PeopleSoft HCM
Top SutiHR Alternatives
Zoho People is a cloud-based human resource software that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. The system features attendance management, leave management, a time tracker, form customization, employee self-service, and much more. The solution’s unique leave management feature allows organizations to customize the types of leave and employees can easily apply for leaves online. Companies can also have a centralized view of all their employee information by location, role, experience level, and leave type. Read the entire review here!
ADP Workforce Now
A user-friendly HRM software, ADP Workforce is beneficial to small and midsize companies. It provides complete solutions for human capital management and can be easily integrated with popular HR applications. The cloud-based HR software offers useful data-based insights and reliable support to manage human resources effectively. Read the entire review here!
A web-based recruitment tool, SmartRecruiters is designed to keep the modern generation of workers in mind. This software provides businesses all features they could need to attract candidates, hire them, and manage great employees well! Read the entire review here!
With SutiHR, businesses and organizations can easily create comprehensive talent pools consisting of internal employees and external candidates; effectively measure individual and collective performance for better decision making; manage time and attendance; determine criteria for competency and assessments; monitor taxes, and integrate resumes with resume databases in real-time to name a few. SutiHR also offers powerful analytics and reports built-in with dashboards to help HR management personnel make fast and intuitive decisions.
SutiHR is a compact and complete set of HR applications that can be used by any company and organization in almost any industry. The suite also includes the Personnel Tracking feature, which is available as a standalone module. Other widely-used applications such as Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self-Service, Performance Review, and On-Boarding are available within an integrated suite. SutiHR accelerates and automates HR operations and processes such as personnel management, payroll, time, and attendance tracking using a unified solution. In conclusion, the bottom line is that SutiHR is a cloud-based solution offering flexible pricing that allows companies to pay only for features they require.
We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide an attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.
- SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.
- As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arises. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of the HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.