What is Zoho People?
Zoho People is a cloud-based human resource (HR) solution suitable for businesses of all sizes. The system features leave management, attendance management, time tracker, employee self-service, form customization, and more.
The solution’s leave management feature allows organizations to customize leave types and employees can apply for leave online. Organizations can also have a centralized view of all the employee information by leave type, location, role, and experience level.
- Company: Zoho corporation
- Website: www.zoho.com
- Founded in 1996
- United States
Key Metrics of Zoho HR
Centralized Management – Zoho People plus lets you manage all your HR and benefits programs from a central location, making it easier than ever to attract, retain, and reward top talent.
Zoho HRMS fully-mobile Self Service System allows employees and managers to access their HR data anywhere, anytime.
Easy and Flexible Customization
No two businesses are alike. That’s why Zoho People hr lets you quickly build custom forms and fields that reflect your unique workflows and processes.
By automating the vast majority of your everyday HR tasks, Zoho hris eliminates redundancy, increases accuracy, and ensures your data is always timely and complete.
Boost Performance Evaluations
Change the way you do reviews, and see positive developments reflected in employee performance. Give and receive feedback throughout the year, use evaluation modules like KRA and Goals. Customize your appraisal cycle by using Zoho HR management.
Most HRs need a smoother mechanism through which all employees can contact HR. With Zoho hr software, employees can initiate queries, and HR can sort, track, and resolve issues on time, all the time.
Zoho hr system also lets its users manage and share all HR documents like sending offer letters, contracts, or updating company policies.
Users can use the templates of the Zoho hr tool for forms and workflow, making their work easier. They can also customize the system by adding fields and tabs that fit their industry and organization’s parameters.
Zoho peoples is a true subscription service. It’s easy to get your data in and out, so it’s easy to try it out, turn it on when you like, and turn it off when you like. You pay per-user-per-month or Zoho people free plan.
High Data Security
Zoho People software ensures high-level security for data that is collected and processed. HRs have the option to configure permissions to view and update records for various roles in the organization.
Furthermore, IP and Geo-restrictions will enable location-based access control. The admin will be able to give access to particular modules and locations. You can also mark a field as “personal” and ensure there is more control over the data that is processed.
Zoho People Pricing
Zoho HR payroll gives you a 15-day free trial to test out the software’s features. When the trial is over, you may sign up for a forever free plan or upgrade to premium plans based on your number of users and access more advanced features. Here are the plans to choose from:
Free for 5 employees
$0.83 per employee per month per annum
- Fundamental HRIS with individual employee login
- Employee leave administration
$1.66 per employee per month per annum
- All Essential HR plan features
$2.5 per employee per month per annum
- All Professional plan features
- Integration with Zoho Reports
- Performance (Basic)
- Scheduling of shifts
$4.16 per employee per month per annum
- All Premium plan features
- Feedback from multiple raters
- 360 feedback
Should you be looking for a more specific set of features for your company, Zoho People payroll also offers a quote-based subscription. You can check their website for more information. All prices are exclusive of applicable tax.
Zoho People Features
Zoho People reviews are rated as one of the best human resource tools due to its vast variety of features. Here is an overview of some of the best features you can avail by subscribing to Zoho People login:
Human Resource Features
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Applicant Tracking
- Benefits Management
- Employee Database
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Performance Management
- Recruitment Management
- Self Service Portal
- Time & Attendance Management
- Recruitment Management
- Time Off Management
Attendance Tracking Features
- Absence Management
- Employee Scheduling
- Employee Time Clock
- Vacation/Leave Tracking
Employee Scheduling Features
- Automated Scheduling
- Employee Database
- Schedule Distribution
- Shift Swapping
- Time Clock
- Performance Appraisal Features:
- Custom Rating Scales
- Objective/Goal Setting
- On-going Performance Tracking
- Peer Appraisals
Time Clock Features
- Biometric Recognition
- Mobile Access
- Online Punch Card
- Payroll Management
- Punch Card
- Salaried Employee Tracking
- Sick Leave Tracking
- Vacation/Leave Tracking
- Mobile Time Tracking
Here is some information on how the most popular features of Zoho People work:
Knowing your employee’s absences in real-time will help you plan the day ahead. If you have a mobile workforce, then employees can mark attendance from anywhere with IP and Geo-restrictions. Integrate with biometric devices and get reports that help you make better decisions.
There’s so much to be taken care of when it comes to employee absences, from leave policies to compliance, holidays, and accruals. Use our Leave Tracker to consolidate all your employees’ leaves.
Keep Track of Time
Add clients, break down your projects into smaller tasks, and record hours in a timesheet. Invoicing projects is a breeze because Zoho People is fully integrated with Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, and Quickbooks.
Handle Shift Schedules
Managing shifts is a huge challenge in itself. Zoho People makes it easy to create shifts, perform periodic rotations, swap shifts effortlessly, and more.
Automate your daily work tasks so that you can focus on what needs your attention the most. From having automatic field updates to creating custom applications for your business, you can automate multiple aspects using this software
Data is key to HR; capturing data right is important for your efficiency. Zoho People’s intuitive drag-and-drop form builder lets you create forms, set rules, and establish validations so that only the right information is captured.
Zoho People Pros and cons
- Cloud-based and with most everything to keep track of employees in small business from employee records, file manager to evaluation.
- A complete Leave Module application- Leave application, Approval, Leave Balance, etc
- Employee Profile Maintenance with complete details management
- Customization of all the Fields and Sections is possible, with a great drag and drop builder. This is great for customizing each form depending on the user’s business and niche.
- The reporting functionality offers a lot of capabilities, right from creating dashboards based on the necessity to exporting data when additional analysis is required
- It’s great software for keeping track of all the individuals in a company. It tracks everything from personal information to position in the company in a detailed and organized manner.
- This software allows so many jobs to be done with just one dashboard to face, which looks very clean and organized as well. It is very intuitive and it can work for you in so many possible ways.
- The employees can update their strategies to work better in accordance with the inbuilt instant feedback system.
- A regular attendance tracking system is also present. This can help to maintain an accurate record of the absentees.
- You can learn the ins and outs of Zoho hr pricing for free. Then based on your needs upgrade to whatever level you need, but the foundation was learned at no expense at all
- Job performance tracked effectively, Performance appraisals, people management, company organogram, and departments easily manageable.
- The Zoho People cost increases a lot as you are adding more users or require more features. You must keep in mind what you need and in advance to know or have a notion of how to use it to be worth the expense.
- The mobile version is causing multiple glitches and does not work as well as it does on the desktop. Users have reported multiple instances where the app would crash
- Customer support is notably a huge issue with Zoho people, with multiple reviews stating that users have disengaged the services of the software purely based on negative interactions with the support staff.
- Zoho hr reviews show that it does not have a payroll feature yet.
Zoho People Integration
As a company, Zoho attendance has a vast list of tools, which help businesses with multiple aspects. Right from collaboration and productivity, to CRM, accounting, and invoices, Zoho attendance management is the one-stop tool solution for multiple businesses.
You can integrate Zoho People timesheet with all these apps, which include most of Zoho time and attendance tools which makes work faster:
- Books Zoho
- Invoice Zoho
- Sign Zoho
- Expense Zoho
- Analytics Zoho
- Projects Zoho
- Zoho CRM
- Recruit Zoho
- Writer Zoho
Going one step further, Zoho people attendance can also be integrated with third-party sites, to enable its users to manage their workforce efficiently:
- Adobe Sign
- G Suite
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
Zoho People Training
Zoho People Support
- While Zoho is not known for its support, it has shown some considerable improvements in recent times. Here are some ways through which you can learn more about Zoho people LMS or contact them with your concerns:
- Phone: You can contact customer support at the following numbers depending on your country:
- North America: +1 877 834 4428
- Australia: +61 2 80662898
- United Kingdom: +44 (20) 35647890
For contact information of other countries, you can visit their website.
- Chat Service: You can easily contact support staff through the chat feature on their website, where all your doubts and queries are answered.
- Email: You can send in your queries and concerns via mail at email@example.com
- Help Center: Zoho People app has a great help center, where information about the following is provided:
- User Guide: Helps you to gain knowledge of features, customization & implementation procedures of the Zoho People performance.
- API Guide: Helps you to understand and integrate Zoho People service with third-party applications using API.
- What’s New: Information about the most recent feature updates, enhancements, and announcements in the Zoho People time tracker.
- Blogs: Addresses a wide range of topics, articles, and news from the Zoho People team and our user community.
- Submit Tickets: Submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Webinars: Join Zoho People Webinars and take a detailed walk-through of the entire product. Also learn about the setting up of various modules and how to deal with specific scenarios, all from our experts.
- Demo: Learn more about the exciting features of Zoho through our engaging live demo sessions.
- Welcome Guide: Helps you get started with Zoho People mobile app – for employees and administrators
Zoho People Competitors
Here are some Zoho People alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
Overall a software which can help the entire HR management needs. Helps out in easy HR team related functions and seamless for employee details management. Need tweaks for any business which falls out of standard business nomenclature of functionality. Is value for money once entire flow is understood. Showcases entire organization hierarchy in an easy way. Rich in HR management functions and can be integrated with other HR related tools like payroll management.