What is GreytHR?
GreytHR is an online HR and payroll software for small and mid-sized enterprises. It helps HR departments to take advantage of online software to automate processes and provide managers and employees valuable information.
It is a cost-effective solution that also boosts efficiency through the right combination of features, using the latest advances in technology and decades of best practices in the industry.
- Company: Greytip Software
- Website: www.greythr.com
- Founded in 1994
Key Metrics of GreytHR HR
The GreytHR is fairly comprehensive when it comes to HR functions. This app for HR departments can handle payroll functions, leaves and attendance management, and document and employee management, among others.
It works great as an employee management tool which captures all employee data manages employee lifecycle and maintains their complete work history. There are separate employee information management modules and communication modules, each contributes to making the overall process smoother.
It also comes with a compatible Employee Self-Service (ESS) module which employees can use to access their data, apply for leaves, view employment reports, etc. Functional managers can view their employee’s data anytime.
Comprehensive Core Features
GreytHR HR and payroll software include core modules that enable users to capture all employee data fields and make that information available in one central location. It has tools to cover and manage all employee activities. Its extensive employee database keeps track of complete work history, with powerful search and querying functionality.
It has visual tools and dashboards that provide for easier management and insightful analytics. Greytip payroll automates payroll processing, creates accurate payroll slips, and handles statutory deductions, income tax management, and more. It also has tools for managing leaves and attendance that help streamlines leave administration resulting in time and cost savings.
Enhanced Employee Engagement
This comprehensive Greytip HR solution also provides a portal for employee self-service, eliminating the need to approach HR for every concern, thus allowing HR to focus on more pressing matters. Functional managers can view their employee’s data anytime.
It maintains an employee directory that provides employee information on demand. Users can initiate workflows that automate application and approvals for leave, reimbursements, expense claims, and others. It can host its own help desk and social networking site.
Reports, Analytics, Document Management, and more
GreytHR payroll has features for handling statutory and canned report generation for both printable and electronic formats. It has a reports designer that provides the flexibility to create an unlimited number of reports as per requirement. Dashboards provide real-time updates and a salary revision analytics provide a historical analysis of employee salaries in an instant.
It also has document management features allowing for easy storing and sharing, bulk uploads, and policy publishing. It has a reminder and notification system through several channels, and Excel import facility, a letter generation tool, roles-based security, and more.
GeytHR pricing is offered in four plans, where each plan includes for up to 25 employees, with per employee per month (PEPM) cost applying for the 26th and above employee.
While GreytHR cost provides 4 plans, however, you can customize these plans based on your requirements. To get a customized plan, click here.
- Core HR & Payroll
- Leave Management
- Statutory Compliance
All features present in the Bantam plan and:
- Employee Self-Service
- Employee Letters
- Document Management
All features present in the Bantam and Welter plan and:
- Expense Claims
- REST API Access
All features present in the Bantam, Welter and Super plan and:
- Task Management
- Multi-company support
- SAP Business-By-Design Connector
You can also avail a 30 days free trial, which includes usage of all the available features here.
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Employee Self Service Management
- Expense Management
- Mobile Support
- Payroll Management
- Reimbursement Management
- Taxation Management
- Employee DataBase
- Leave Management
- Arrears Calculation
- Data Security
- PF/ESIS Calculation
- Appraisal Management
- Attendance management
- Document Management
- Exit Management & Separation Management
- HR & Payroll
- Multi-User login & Roll based access
- Recruitment Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Time & Attendance Management
- Pay Slip
- Formula Defined Salary Calculation
- Salary Adjustment
- Salary Information & History
Pros and cons
- GreytHR attendance provides end-to-end solutions for payroll, leave and HR management.
- It’s simple to learn and use. UX and UI are user-friendly.
- It’s entirely cloud-based so no hardware installation required. Also, there’s no need to invest in servers.
- The GreytHR app has an automatic daily backup feature to keep data secure.
- Multi-location organizations can benefit from centralized payroll processing.
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal for better communication, standardized processes, faster turnaround time, and transparency.
- It provides the GreytHR employee portal app for mobile phones. Using the app, employees can apply and review leaves and claims, access income tax-related information, view pays slips, apply for and approve or reject attendance regularizations and use the Help Desk to log in trouble tickets.
- Supports single language use (English)
- More suited to SMEs and Agencies
- Cost is high, given the target customer base
- Some user has mentioned that the UX is too basic in terms of design
- Windows Mobile
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
The company provides support mainly through these mediums. You can also contact Greythr customer care number for more information.
- Business Hours
Here are some GreytHR alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
When started up, we were not much worried about paydays because of real bootstrapping. However later when the idea is clicked, seen some traction, hired more people and initially myself was taking care of salaries. When met a few consultants for registrations, got to know how complicated is payroll in India and serious complications if not comply with statutory provisions. Today, me and my finance manager use greytHR to manage end to end of payroll and all related statutory compliance. Thanks Greytip
- Purchased as referred by a friend of mine and I would say it was a wise decision. Worth for the money which I am paying every month
- 2. Simple software and does not require much hand holding to master the software
- 3. Trial period is enough to learn. Pretty good resources like webinars and help docs for further assistance - also a very responsive support desk
- 4. PF/ESI/IT computation is too good and very helpful 5. Mobile app is lovely
- Paying month on month is a pain. If provide a recurring subscription that would be cool