What is Sage HRMS?
A versatile HR and payroll management software, Sage HRMS is created with the aim of helping businesses by providing them the tools required to recruit and retain high-quality talent, increase employee engagement, thereby enabling their employees to become valuable assets to the organization. Sage HR does this by combining components of payroll, performance reviews, applicant tracking system, and employee self-service, making this platform an all-in-one solution for all HR requirements.
Created especially for small and mid-sized businesses, Sage hr and payroll comprises of a huge suite of HR tools and applications that lets users optimize the following and many more:
- The life cycle of their employees
- Talent management
Besides these features, the Sage hr system also provides a built-in payroll feature that accommodates the different payment requirements of almost all industries like retail, manufacturing, construction, agriculture, etc.
Based on reviews provided by multiple companies, Sage hris is known to cut down administrative work, enabling HR managers to focus their expertise on acquiring, maintaining, and paying their employees.
What’s more, as the tool provides analytics information, companies can use this high-value insight needed to make data-driven decisions. This will help businesses in evaluating people, determining performance issues, identify talents who could be considered for a promotion, as well as discover employees that require development and training.
- Company: Sage Software
- Website: www.sage.com
- Founded in 1981
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Key Metrics of Sage
Created by HR professionals and experts, Sage hr software is purely designed for businesses that require a tool with features that helps with processes involving recruitment, performance & talent management, and development. Moreover, this tool also helps businesses adhere to government regulations, industry policies, and avoid violating industry standards.
Sage human resources are part of the Sage hr cloud, hence, it goes without saying that security is top-notch as employee data is protected by advanced information security. Hence, companies can rest assured that they receive accurate, dynamic information in a varies of formats and devices.
Another strong feature of these tools is the payroll option. This functionality allows companies to fully realize their Return On Employee Investment (ROEI), and improve business processes by allowing users to process payroll, track time-offs, file taxes, and calculate deductions. Moreover, the talent management module allows users to reduce employee turnover by managing employee performance, ensuring training and development for employees are carried out effectively and are on track.
Sage HRMS Pricing
Sage Abra HRMS offers quote-based SMB and enterprise pricing and tailors a special price for every client. Contact them for more information, and ask for your quote here. You can also request a Sage HRMS demo.
Features of Sage HRMS
- FMLA tracking
- Comprehensive employee information
- Benefit management
- Time-off tracking
- U.S. and Canadian Government compliance and reporting
- COBRA and HIPAA compliance
- Multi-level security for data access
- Electronic delivery of software and product updates
- Advanced customization and easy import/export capabilities
- Flexible payroll processing
- U.S. and Canadian tax management reporting
- Comprehensive reporting and compliance
- Accruals and overtime calculations
- Check printing and direct deposit
- Variable pay plans and pay frequencies
- Payroll pay cards
- Time and attendance
- Employee Self Service
- Risk mitigation
- Paperless HR
- Decision support
- Benefits management
- Healthcare advisory services
- Cloud services
- Customer support
- Attendance Management
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Self-Service
- Learning Management System
- Mobile Access
- Payroll Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Recruiting Management
Sage HRMS Pros and cons
- Everything is well laid out, intuitive and has a nice, updated look
- Sage people hr program is good to manage employees and keep a record of employee actions
- Sage HRMS payroll gives you a powerful platform for running payroll, filing necessary tax forms, and handling of vacation/sick time
- Reporting functionality can be difficult to use
- Cannot upload and store documents and training materials
- Sage business cloud hr requires a manual export to a business’s payroll system
Sage HRMS Integration
The Sage HR solutions integrate with the following business systems and applications:
- Cyber Recruiter
- Abra Payroll History
- Attendance on Demand
- Cyber Train
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
Sage HRMS Support
Support is not one of the strongest benefits of abra hr software, however, the team at Sage abra hris is working towards providing better and faster support to their users. Mentioned below is how you can contact the Sage support team:
Sage HRMS Competitors
Here are some Sage HRMS alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
This product is great mainly because customer service is such a great help. People at Sage know their product well and their people have been able to answer every question I have, to help find solutions.