Privy Review: Read our in-depth Privy review to learn more about its pricing plans, key features, integrations, and more.
What is Privy?
Privy is designed to boost online conversions with the help of targeted on-site displays and automated email campaigns. These tools enable e-commerce brands to expand their email lists and minimize cart abandonment.
The tool can be easily integrated into third-party e-commerce and email platforms. You can increase your email list without any development or coding experience.
You can create personalized mobile-friendly display types such as flyouts, banners, pop-ups, announcement bars, and embedded forms for email collection.
All in all, it is developed to enable online businesses to collect more emails and convert first-time visitors into recurring customers.
- Company: Privy
- Website: https://www.privy.com/
- Founded in 2011
- Country of origin: United States of America
Privy Key Features
Create the most appealing and aesthetically pleasing newsletter using Privy. Bifurcate your audience and customize newsletters according to their preferences including order amount, last order, total lifetime spend, and more.
The drag and drop editor allows you to use different fonts, brand colors, themes, to design newsletters exactly how you want. With Privy, you can deliver the most relevant newsletter to the right audience at the right time.
Create and deliver cart abandonment emails for your users on Shopify. Craft the most professional-looking emails in just a few seconds. You can also include Shopify offers in your email campaigns to recover additional sales and minimize cart abandonment.
Keep making your customers ask for more with professional-looking newsletters, drive repeat sales, and get more redemption from automatic coupon reminders.
With customer win-back emails, you can drive recurring sales to your Shopify store with automated emails. You can also create coupons that can be integrated with your store. Save time and create the most engaging emails with all the tools Privy has to offer.
Welcome emails allow you to narrate your brand story to your customers. Drive curiosity among your customers and transform your small business into a profitable venture. Create and deliver customized welcome emails to ensure you offer an amazing sign-up experience.
Welcome new customers when they purchase something immediately with personalized welcome emails.
Privy Features Overview
- A/B testing
- Contact management
- Drip campaigns
- CAN-SPAM compliance
- Event-triggered actions
- Dynamic content
- Email marketing
- List management
- Landing pages
- Mobile commerce
- Promotions management
- Subscriber management
- WYSIWYG editor
Check out all the Privy pricing plans below and find the best plan for your business.
Price: $0 per month
- Advanced targeting
- 100 mailable contacts
- Unlimited pop-ups and flyouts to expand your email or text message list
- Free email + chat support
Price: $15 per month
- 250 mailable contacts
- Unlimited flyouts, pop-ups, and other displays to expand your email list
- Unlimited email sends
- Free email + chat support
Price: $45 per month
- 3,000 email contacts and 500 textable contacts
- Unlimited pop ups, flyouts, and other displays to expand your email list
- Newsletters, cart abandonment, and customer winbacks emails
- Unlimited email sends and 3,000 texts per month
Privy Pros and Cons
- Integration with Mailchimp and Shopify is easy.
- The pre-built templates are very easy to edit and setup
- The exit intent works amazingly well on mobile and desktop.
- A lot of small businesses use Privy to create pop-up forms that feed to a contact list in Mailchimp.
- The user interface helps you improve email conversion and acquisition drastically.
- A few web exclusions are very confusing.
- Customization options are very limited.
- Some customers have expressed that the pricing continues to move in the upward direction.
- The customer support is not up to the mark.
- HubSpot CRM
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Privy pricing plans
Check out all the Privy pricing plans to see if they are a perfect fit for your small business.
- Privy Free: $0 per month
- Starter: $15 per month
- Growth: $45 per month
- E-commerce businesses
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Phone support
- Clearbit Enrichment
- Campaign Monitor
- FireDrum Email Marketing
If you liked reading this Privy review, leave your comments below and tell us about your favorite feature.