Emma Email Marketing Review: Read our tool review to learn about the tool’s features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Emma?
Emma is a cloud-based email marketing software that allows marketers to create and deliver the most effective email marketing campaigns. Marketers can also track the performance of each campaign and modify them according to their needs.
Emma can be used on multiple devices such as desktops, tablets, and smartphones. This enables users to stay on top of their email marketing campaigns from any location at any time.
The tool can be used to segment your audience and create personalized email programs based on their preferences. Track the performance of each campaign using the tool’s intuitive and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
All in all, Emma is an email marketing platform that caters to all your email marketing requirements by offering the best-in-class features.
- Company: Campaign Monitor
- Website: https://myemma.com/
- Founded in 2004
- Country of origin: United States of America
Emma Key Features
The Emma HQ allows you to manage and streamline your emails across multiple locations. It is integrated with approvals dashboard, template and asset sharing controls, campaign management, and multi-accounting reporting.
Deliver the most relevant emails to your audience according to their customer journey. Create personalized, timely, and relevant email marketing campaigns with the tool’s marketing automation suite.
Trigger messages based on the recipient’s activity and also deliver the aptest follow-up emails.
Emma offers you all the tools you need to simplify audience segmentation. Audience segmentation is a prerequisite ff you want to create the most effective email campaigns. The dynamic content feature allows you to deliver tailored content to every user in just a few clicks.
Eliminate the guesswork out of your email marketing efforts. Allows your audience to decide how you market to them with the A/B testing feature. You can evaluate the different areas of your email with a small part of your audience.
Create the most beautiful landing pages using the tool’s drag and drop editor. Even users without any coding experience can craft the most effective landing pages according to their needs.
The tool’s accurate email analytics offers users to get a clear understanding of how their email campaigns are performing. The mail scoring feature simplifies the evaluation process of your email campaigns. The dashboard offers a clear understanding of what metrics are doing well and what needs improvement.
Emma Features Overview
- A/B testing
- Customer surveys
- Drip campaigns
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Dynamic content
- Event-triggered actions
- Landing pages
- List management
- Mobile optimized emails
- Spam blocker
- Subscriber management
- Template management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans to fulfill your marketing objectives. Check out each of the Emma pricing options below.
- Pricing: $89 per month
- Pricing: $159 per month
- Pricing: $279 per month
Emma Pros and Cons
- Customer service is very quick to respond to customer queries
- The platform’s interface is very intuitive and easy to use
- Creating automations is a breeze and the multivariate testing feature works seamlessly.
- Emma offers the best features to create content-heavy yet aesthetically pleasing emails.
- The email editor allows the user to create personalized emails for each subscriber in their list.
- The price fluctuations can be tricky to manage especially if you are operating on a tight budget.
- The background of the templates cannot be changed. Some users have also reported that they were not satisfied with the overall appearance of different templates.
- The automation options are limited.
- The pricing plans are not as affordable as some of the other tools in the market.
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Emma pricing plans
- Pro: $89 per month
- +Plus: $159 per month
- EMMA HQ: $279 per month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Constant Contact
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Benchmark Email
- Really Simple Systems
- Drip CRM
Did you like reading this Emma review? Tell us about your experience while using this tool for your email marketing.