What is Zoho Books?
Zoho Books is one of the best financial reporting software on the market. It is an online accounting platform that allows businesses to manage the money, flowing in and out. One can use this software to manage their customers, invoices, and keep expenses in check. This software is specially designed for small business to handle their finances and remain on the top of their cash flow.
When it comes to finding a solution for all your accounting problems, this should be your go-to option. Want to know about Zoho accounting software and you can use it to improve your business? Read the in-depth Zoho books review by ToolsMetric. Here, you will get a brief idea about the key metrics, pricing plans, integrations, and much more about this software.
- Company: Zoho
- Website: www.zoho.com/books/
- Founded in 1996
- United States
Key Metrics of Zoho Accounting
There are varied financial reporting solutions out there that offer more or less the same features. However, Zoho finance offers arguably one of the most comprehensive feature sets. Keep reading to know about the unique features offered by this software and why so many users prefer it.
1. Streamline your invoicing and get paid faster
Zoho invoice review system helps you to manage your invoices effortlessly. You can send customized statements to your customers and receive payment in multiple currencies. Here, you can create professional invoices at one click, take the pain out of your payments, set up reminders for your clients and more.
2. Manage your client life cycle with the client portal
One of the best features of Zoho books inventory is its client portal. You can use this to share, collaborate, and deliver accurate transactions to your customers. Here, ask for feedback, identify areas for improvement, share quotes, start a discussion to speed up estimate approvals, and make the payment process simpler.
3. Manage your expenses efficiently
Everyone knows that no business runs for free. As your company grows, so does its expenses. For this, use Zoho bookkeeping to track your accounts payable and see where your business stands. This will help you make short and long-term decisions for your business. With this feature, stay on top of your expenses, manage recurring expenses, make accounting easy, and more.
4. Simplify your billing process
Do you often worry about creating bills for all your clients and sending them out every month? Now, you won’t have to do this. Thanks to the Zoho billing process. Here, you can set bills on recurring mode. Also, you can use this platform to send bills for approval, track landed costs, associate customers with billable items, and others.
5. Improve productivity with accounting automation
From sending bills to keeping a track of your payments, you can use Zoho Books software to automate almost every task. This will help you eliminate repetitive tasks and work on other productive things. By automating tedious and time-consuming tasks, you can provide your customers with a better experience and save your own time.
Zoho Books Pricing
Now that you have looked at some of the best features of this financial reporting software, let’s take a look at Zoho books cost. This platform offers three plans. Each plan comes with a set of different features depending on its price. All of these plans are billed on monthly basis. Mentioned below is the price and features included in every plan.
- 50 contacts
- 2 Users (1 User+ 1 accountant)
- 5 Automated workflows
- Bank Reconciliation
- Custom Invoices
- Expense Tracking
- Projects and Time-sheets
- Recurring Transactions
- Sales Approval
Everything included in the Basic plan, plus:
- 3 Users (2 users+ 1 accountant)
- 10 Automated workflows
- Vendor Credits
- Reporting Tags
- Purchase Approvals
- 500 Contacts
Everything included in the Standard plan, plus:
- Unlimited contacts
- 10 users
- 10 Automated workflows
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
- Custom Domain
This platform also offers add-ons such as ‘add a user’ and ‘auto-scans’. In order to use this, you will have to pay extra with your plan. To know more about this, click here.
Zoho Books Free Trial
If you aren’t sure about paying yet, you can try this software for free. Try Zoho Books free trial for 14 days. During this trial period, you will have access to all the features offered by this platform. To start your trial period, click here.
Features of Zoho Books
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Billing & Invoicing
- Expense Tracking
- Purchase Orders
School Accounting features
- General Ledger
- Accounts payable
- Billing and invoicing
Zoho Books Integration
Here are the different integrations Zoho Books offers to its customers.
- Zoho CRM
Zoho Books Pros and cons
Founded in 1996, this platform is used by businesses of all sizes all over the globe. Some of these users have shared feedback about their experience with this financial reporting software. Based on this feedback, ToolsMetric has made a list of top pros and cons of using Zoho Books professional. Keep reading to learn more.
- Easy to use – According to users, this platform is extremely simple to use. One does not need much technical knowledge to start using this software for their business.
- Good Support – Whenever you are stuck have a problem or even confused about something, you can always go to their support team. Their team is responsive and always there to solve issues for its customers.
- Phone-based app – Do you want to check how many bills are pending or which payments have been made? You can do it now by using your mobile phone. Unlike many other financial reporting platforms, this software offers a mobile app. Zoho Books app helps its customers to stay at the top of their accounting game anytime and anywhere.
- Customization – The best part about this Zoho books accounting is that it allows its users to customize it. You can just select a template and then personalize your invoice, bill, or any other document for your business.
- Difficult to transfer data- As mentioned earlier, this a cloud-based platform, it becomes difficult to transfer data.
- Expensive pricing- The pricing seems to be extremely affordable in the first year. But once you complete a year, Zoho Books CRM starts quoting a much expensive price.
- Difficult to understand integration- There is no doubt this platform offers integration options with many other tools. But, it can difficult to understand how integration is meant to work.
- Windows Mobile
- Monthly payment
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
- Open API
Zoho Books Training
Zoho Books Support
The company provides various forms of product support to help its customer. You can use Zoho books customer service or check the full detail over here
Zoho Books Competitors
Here are some Zoho Books alternatives we recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
- Workday Financial Management
- Bench Accounting
- Zip books
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- CA PPM
Top Zoho Books Alternatives
Are you still confused about the ideal financial reporting software for your business? You should consider looking at some of its alternatives. The finance tools mentioned below offer more or less the same features as Zoho Books at different prices. Keep reading to find out if you can find a good alternative for your business.
Xero is an accounting tool that caters to different types of businesses. Whether you run a cafe, startup, or an e-commerce business, you can use this software. Here, you can collaborate with your accountant from anywhere, get paid faster, keep your data protected, and more. To learn more about this software, click here.
This simple accounting software makes your business smarter. It gives you the right tools and intelligence which can take your business to the next level. Here, you can send professional invoices, get paid seamlessly, improve your customer experience, and others. To understand how to use this platform for your business, click here.
FreshBooks is the winner of the 2017 Best Accounting software award by FinancesOnline. It is one of the best cloud accounting platforms for small businesses. Use this software to spend less time on accounting and more time doing things you love. To know more about the pricing and other details, click here.
Zoho solves the problem of invoicing, sales recording, Management Account and all my accounting headaches. The experience for me is all that I want and need.