HoneyBook Review: Read this detailed HoneyBook review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is HoneyBook?
HoneyBook is a cloud-based platform that ties together project management, contract management, and invoice management in one place. The tool enables service-based small businesses to streamline and scale their business processes seamlessly.
HoneyBook is loaded with features that facilitate payment processing and lead capturing. This allows stakeholders to shift their focus from mundane administrative tasks to things that are more critical.
Service-based businesses can opt for an annual or a monthly subscription. A 7-day free trial is available for users who do not have a membership.
- Company: HoneyBook Inc.
- Website: https://www.honeybook.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
HoneyBook Key Features
The platform allows users to create professional-looking customized invoices in a matter of minutes. Users do not have to wait for snail mails to get paid. Create invoices on the go and get paid from anywhere in the world.
Create invoices, contracts, and get paid easily. Create a seamless experience for your employees and clients. Avoid back and forth to ensure your clients can review, sign, and pay from one place.
Provide your clients with a seamless payment experience by creating invoices, sending proposals, and providing different payment options. The online payments feature ensures that you get paid on time, every time.
Set automatic payment reminders on the payment tracking system and never miss a single payment.
Now, it is very easy to schedule meetings with your customers without having to toggle between different applications. All you have to do is define your availability, share your meeting link, and let your customers schedule meetings with you.
You can create personalized automation sequences that align with your business processes. Trigger actions based on customer behaviors, dates, and other parameters.
In addition, the automation feature also allows you to stay connected with your customers by automatically responding to their requests.
HoneyBook Features Overview
- Activity dashboard
- Appointment scheduling
- Billing and invoicing
- Calendar management
- Calendar synchronization
- Client management
- Collaboration tools
- Contact management
- Email notifications
- Financial management
- Lead management
- Online invoicing
- Payment processing
- Pipeline management
- Task management
- Workflow management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Check out the prices and features of each HoneyBook pricing plan below.
Price: $9 per month
- Access to the entire feature set
- Restricted to $10k in total transactions
- 6 months of concierge support
Price: $39 per month
- No barrier on transactions
- Unlimited team members can be added
- Access to all features
Price: $390 per year
- 17% savings
- No limit on transactions
- Access to the entire feature set
HoneyBook Pros and Cons
- Ease of use and user-friendly interface.
- It is very easy to create automated workflows based on user behavior, actions, and other more.
- The overall look and feel of the application is very clean.
- The project management tool is extremely useful and binds together different business processes.
- Creating invoices and proposals and sending them to customers is extremely simple.
- The time tracking feature needs to be improved.
- Limited options to make formatting-related changes.
- The email communication component of the application is not up to the mark.
- The calendar system is not one of the best in the market.
- Google Calendar
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
HoneyBook pricing plans
Check out all the HoneyBook pricing plans below.
- Starter Plan: $9 per month
- Unlimited monthly: $39 per month
- Unlimited Annual: $390 per year
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Live support
If you are looking for similar tools, you can also check out these HoneyBook alternatives.
- Zoho CRM
- Vtiger CRM
- Bigin by Zoho CRM
- Daylite for Mac
- Salesforce Essentials
- SalesOutlook CRM
- Really Simple Systems CRM
- Method CRM
- Wix Bookings
- Acuity scheduling
Did we cover all the features in this HoneyBook review? Leave your comments and tell us about your favorite features.