Veem Review: Read this in-depth Veem review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Veem?
Veem is a cloud-based financial services platform that is changing the way businesses make cross-border payments. It is a global payments platform that is designed for businesses of all sizes.
It offers a host of services that empower accountants, financial professionals, and owners to stay on top of their payment processes.
The platform effectively tracks every transaction and also integrates with a range of third-party business applications.
- Company: Veem
- Website: https://www.veem.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: United States of America
Veem Key Features
Veem offers the utmost convenience to users who are looking to send an invoice to their clients. Besides, users can create customized invoices that can be delivered to domestic and international clients in just a few clicks.
Users can also invite users outside the Veem network to pay an invoice. The Pay Links feature is a convenient way to request for funds. You can customize your Pay Link and share the same through text, email, and more.
The Instant Deposit feature allows you to get paid instantly without any delays. When users activate the Instant Deposit feature, the platform fast tracks the processing of future transactions.
This feature eliminates the standard bank-processing delays from three days to just one hour.
The mass pay feature is extremely handy when you do not have enough time to make multiple payments. It allows you to make multiple payments in a streamlined manner, saving valuable time involved with manual payment processing.
Veem Features Overview
- Domestic payments
- International payments
- Mass payments
- Instant deposit
Veem offers flexible, simpler, and secure pricing plans. Veem pricing plans vary based on the nature of your transactions (domestic or cross-border).
Veem pricing (cross-border)
Foreign exchange: Live rates
- Sending fee: Free
- USD Abroad: Free
- Local currency: Free
- USD abroad: $29
Veem pricing (local)
- Sign-up: $0
- Monthly subscription: $0
- Bank transactions: $0
- Credit card payments: 2.9%
- Instant deposit to a card: 1%
- Debit card payments: $0
Veem Pros and Cons
- The platform is very easy to use
- Excellent customer service
- Most of the services are free of cost
- The user interface is intuitive and very clean
- The platform can be easily integrated with third-party applications such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, and more.
- Many users have had an issue while processing payments with cards.
- Sending funds to nations such as India, China, and Russia takes longer than usual.
- Downloading querying transactions is not optimum.
- Integration with Zoho Books is missing.
- Setting up the software takes time.
- QuickBooks Online
- Oracle Netsuite
Free Trial – No
Free Services – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Treasury Intelligence Solutions
- Square Payments
- SpotOn Restaurant
Did you like reading this Veem review? Tell us about your favorite feature and experience while using the tool.