Plena Review: Read our detailed Plena review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Plena?
Plena is an automation software that handles your core accounting processes. It is designed to serve companies of all sizes and get rid of repetitive ERP tasks so that accounting teams can focus on things that matter most.
It is a one of its kind robotic process automation (RPA) platform that relies on bots to automate core business processes including accounting.
You can use Plena’s robots and integrate them with over 90 ERP systems. Create workflows that enable you to work without any interruptions.
- Company: Plenadata
- Website: https://plena.io/
- Founded in 2018
- Country of origin: United States of America
Plena Key Features
Accounts payable robot
Plena’s accounts payable robot has the ability to help your accounts team save around 7.5 hours a day. Plena’s bots can adhere to business rules to figure out taxes, extract critical invoice information, GL codes, and more.
Accounts receivable robot
Plena’s AR robots can scan billing reports, send reminders for outstanding invoices, and post cash.
Plena’s robots make it easier to collect payments. Plena’s bots can be trained to assess incoming payments several times a day, making it an ideal solution for accounts receivable departments with net terms or open devices.
Plena’s bots help you get automated, accurate, and daily reconciliations. Reconciliation robots connect with your accounting system and perform lockbox, processing fees, bulk deposts, and partial payments.
Plena Features Overview
- Audit trail
- Multi-user collaboration
Plena’s pricing details have not been disclosed by the vendor.
Plena Pros and Cons
- Plena has the ability to automate tasks that do not require high degree of thinking.
- The platform can be integrated with a range of third-party applications.
- Plena significantly minimizes the number of time employees spend collecting important information.
- The reporting function is accurate and up-to-date.
- It is very easy to use and has a very short learning curve.
- There is no consistent order in which the inventory reports run.
- It could take some time to build workflows that are customized according to your needs.
- Pricing information is not available.
- At times, the bots stop working on their updates.
- Microsoft Great Plains
- QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft 365 Business
Free Trial – No information available
Free Version – No
- SaaS, Cloud, Web-based
Pricing information is not available.
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- Chat support
- Spreadsheet Server
- UiPath RPA
- Blue Prism
- Pega Platform
- Laiye RPA
We hope you liked reading this Plena review. Drop your comments below and tell us about your favorite