Bill.com Review: Read this in-depth Bill.com review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Bill.com?
Bill.com offers is cloud-based financial software that is designed to streamline the financial processes of small to medium-sized businesses with its accounts payable and receivable management.
The software decreases human and data entry errors by deploying machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). Bill.com has the ability to scale with your company’s growth and offers you greater control over different aspects of your bill management.
The user interface is modern, intuitive, and pleasing to the eye. If you are looking for an affordable financial solution for your business, Bill.com is a good choice.
- Company: Bill.com LLC
- Website: https://www.bill.com/home/v1
- Founded in 2006
- Country of origin: United States of America
Bill.com Key Features
Organize your accounts payable and focus on the most important activities to expand your business. Enter your bills and import your invoices without any manual effort.
Customize your approval workflows according to your business’s requirements. Get a complete understanding of money that is going out of your account to make better decisions.
Set up and deliver your first invoice in just a few minutes. Automate your invoicing process and get paid two times faster. Create the most professional-looking invoices by choosing from an array of templates.
You can also personalize your invoice fields and reuse the template while keeping a track of your invoices. You can also schedule the date to send your invoices, set up recurring invoices for all your regular customers.
Pay all your vendors with ACH. Today, multiple small to mid-sized companies are turning to ACH payments due to the benefits of checks and credit cards. When payments are scheduled, the system automatically delivers ACH payments to every vendor that you have set electronic payments for.
International and domestic payments
Organize your payments with automated workflows that easily sync with your accounting software. Organize your workflows for international and domestic payments.
Bill.com Features Overview
- ACH payment processing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Approval process control
- Billing & invoicing
- Bank reconciliation
- Check processing
- Cash management
- Core accounting
- Data security
- Duplicate payment alert
- Electronic funds transfer
- Expense tracking
- General ledger
- Invoice processing
- Mobile payments
- Online payments
- PCI compliance
- Partial payments
- Payment processing
The pricing points of Bill.com depend on whether you are an accounting firm or a business entity.
Check out all the Bill.com pricing plans below.
Bill.com pricing for businesses
Price: $69/user per month
- Invoice data capture
- Centralized inbox
- Customer user roles
- Unlimited document storage
- Single or recurring invoices
- Payment status tracking
- Auto-charge and auto-pay
Price: Custom pricing
- Single sign-on
- API access
- Premium phone support
- Dual control
- Multi-entity file capabilities
Bill.com pricing for accounting firms
The accountant partner program starts at $49 per month.
Bill.com Pros and Cons
- The accounts payable function is one of the best features and the most loved features of this tool.
- Bills that are outside of Bill.com can also be tracked and recorded efficiently.
- The approval workflows make it extremely easy to control all your payables and avoid fraud.
- The product’s user interface is very intuitive and user-friendly.
- The product is extremely easy to set up.
- Customer service needs to be improved.
- The tool does not support HEIC files which can be a bit frustrating when most employees are using iPhones.
- It is not easy to change banks and payment methods
- The website has a few glitches.
- Vendor credit memos cannot sync with Quickbooks.
- Sage Intacct
- Oracle Netsuite
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Earth Class Mail
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
- Knowledge base
Pricing for business
- Corporate: $69 per user/month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
Pricing for accounting firms
- $49 per user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Sage Intacct
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- MYOB Business
- SAP Concur
We hope this Bill.com review was helpful. Do let us know if we have missed any features. Tell us about your experience while using this platform