Read this Salesflare review to learn more about its core features, integrations, pricing plans, and key specifications.
Salesflare offers a free trial and also lets you book a product demo.
What is Salesflare?
Salesflare is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) tool that is primarily built for small B2B companies. The idea behind Salesflare is to provide sales teams the right tools to accomplish their goals in the most efficient way.
The platform offers a garland of important features ranging from contact to pipeline management. With such excellent tools at your fingertips, you can streamline your sales processes and be more productive.
One of the most unique feature about this platform is that it comes with a wide range of cutting-edge input tools that collect customer data and store it into the software. The entire process of collecting and storing data is automated, which reduces time spent on data entry by nearly 70%.
Another advantage of Salesflare is that it facilitates smooth team collaboration and communication. The tools make it extremely easy to share files, conversations, and tasks with team members.
- Company: Salesflare
- Website: https://salesflare.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: Belgium
Salesflare CRM Key Features
Automated contact management
With this feature at your disposal, you do not have to worry about storing email addresses, postal addresses, and telephone numbers manually for each customer.
Besides, you do not have to go looking for contact information on LinkedIn and other social channels. Salesflare gathers and stores this data for you. This allows your sales team to focus on other important tasks such as customer management.
Automatic meetings and phone calls logging
The platform synchronizes with your calendar and mobile phone to log the phone calls and meetings you have with customers.
This feature allows you to find every document you or your team members have exchanged with clients. The tool organizes each document to ensure you do not spend too much time looking for them.
Salesflare simplifies following up with customers and prospects for you. The tool puts forward opportunities for which you need to take an action and also provides the data you require to execute that action.
The best part is that you can follow up with your customers based on their digital engagement. You can track whether they are opening your emails, visiting your website, and more.
Every team member can stay on top of conversations they have with their customers. Besides, they can participate in only those customer conversations that they participate in without being involved in all phone calls, email communication, and meetings.
Salesflare Key Features Overview
- Calendar management
- Call management
- Campaign management
- Contact management
- Document management
- Goal management
- Lead capturing
- Lead management
- Lead segmentation
- Marketing automation
- Performance management
- Pipeline management
- Project management
- Sales forecasting
- Task management
- Template management
- Opportunity management
Salesflare offers three major pricing plans. The prices listed below are billed annually.
- Price: $29 per user/month
- Price: $49 per user/month
- Price: $99 per user/month
Salesflare Pros and Cons
- As Salesflare is built around the email inbox of users, it eliminates manual data entry to run sales pipeline
- One of the best business tools that keep your sales activities up to date
- World-class customer support
- Seamless integration with Google
- The platform simplifies contact management and makes it very easy to organize them
- It offers excellent visualization options
- Workflow management can be used to automate key sales processes
- Users can keep track of all customer conversations without any difficulties
- Users have complained about not being able to create drip campaigns with Salesflare
- Steep learning curve
- Lack of native integrations
- The cost of adding new users is higher in comparison to some of the other tools in the market
- Segmenting customers using filters is not very straightforward
- Knowledge base content and how-to videos need to improve
- Does not offer an invoicing/quotation module
- Better Proposals
- Nectar Desk
- Blaze Verify
- Google Contacts
- Google Sheets
- Quickbooks Online
- Google Analytics
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Open API
- Live online
- Small B2B companies
Salesflare pricing plans (billed annually)
- Growth: $29 per user/month
- Pro: $49 per user/month
- Enterprise: $99 per user/month
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Zoho CRM
- Agile CRM
- Less Annoying CRM
- Bitrix 24
- Hubspot CRM
- Really Simple Systems CRM
- Salesforce Essentials
- Freshworks CRM
- Capsule CRM
If you liked reading this Salesflare CRM review, drop your comments below and tell us about your experience using this tool.