nTask Review: Read our detailed nTask review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is nTask?
nTask is an end-to-end cloud-based project management software that is designed for companies of all sizes.
Users can manage and streamline their project management activities using the tool’s rich features. Right from making checklists to managing the most complicated tasks, collaborating with project managers, scheduling meetings, file sharing, and more, nTask handles everything from start to finish.
The vendor also offers a free plan for companies that are looking for a budget-friendly project management tool.
Users can add more team members and collaborate with them seamlessly without any hassles.
- Company: nTask
- Website: https://www.ntaskmanager.com/
- Founded in 2015
- Country of origin: United States of America
nTask Key Features
Every user can strategize and plan their tasks efficiently using nTask. Create and manage tasks in just a few clicks.
Create to-do lists, define the start and end dates, and set time estimations for each task. Provide more clarity to your team by assigning tasks, sharing videos, images, and comments on the unified task board.
Get an overview of all your tasks and determine tasks that are pending along with their deadlines in just a few steps.
Create projects, choose a billing method, select the payout rate, and assign resources as per their availability.
Plan, manage your timelines and visualize all your projects with nTask. Map, manage, track, and collaborate with users on different project activities. Gain complete visibility of your entire workflows.
Create tasks, add descriptions, and also link issues to projects in simple steps.
Stay on top of all your project along with their status and also get real-time notifications. Get a better understanding of the budget of all your projects and ensure you never overspend.
The team management feature allows you to manage all your team members without any roadblocks. The online team collaboration tool helps you and your team members collaborate on diffent projects with ease.
Users also have complete control over who has access to your team’s information with permissions and flexible roles.
Time tracking and timesheet reporting
Manage your time effectively with the time tracking and reporting feature. Set your hourly rates and get a better understanding of how much each initiative costs.
Manage your resources for different non-billable initiatives within the project settings to ensure all things are done on time.
Eliminate the bottlenecks of your projects by enabling team members to send their timesheets manually for approval.
nTask Features Overview
- Budget management
- Calendar management
- Create subtasks
- Collaboration tools
- Communication management
- Customizable templates
- Document management
- Gantt View
- File sharing
- Idea management
- Kanban board
- Portfolio management
- Real-time editing
- Project planning
- Recurring tasks
- Resource management
- Task tagging
- Time tracking
- Time and expense tracking
- Task scheduling
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Each nTask pricing plan comes with a 14-day free trial.
Check out all the nTask plans below:
- 100 MB storage
- Unlimited workspaces
- 5 members/team
- Issues tracking
- Unlimited tasks
Price: $3 per user/month
- Everything in the Basic plan
- 5 GB storage
- Bulk actions
- Custom filters
- Kanban board
Price: $8 per user/month
- Everything in Basic and Premium
- Kanban board templates
- Custom status
- 10 GB storage
- Risk management
- Custom roles and permissions
- Advanced reporting
nTask Pros and Cons
- The meeting management feature is one of the best ways to determine what your team members are doing in case you miss a meeting.
- The Kanban boards give a clear idea of the status of each task to ensure all team members are on the same page.
- nTask has a very clean and easy-to-use interface compared to some of the other project management tools.
- It is very easy to set up and understand the different features of the tool.
- Tracking different activities related to a project is very convenient
- Limited formatting and customization options.
- The vendor should work toward improving the calendar view.
- The customer service needs to improve according to multiple users.
- Although nTask offers excellent integration options, it could add a few more
- Some users have said that their account was automatically renewed without their permission.
- Google Calendar
- Outlook Calendar
- Microsoft Teams
- Apply Calendar
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, Web-based, SaaS
- Live online
nTask pricing plans
- Basic: $0
- Premium: $3 per user/month
- Business: $8 per user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized business
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- Chat support
- Task Manager
- Click Up
- Adobe Workfront
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Sprints
We hope you liked reading this nTask review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.