Oracle E-Business Suite
What is Oracle EBS ?
With the help of Oracle EBS global business features, organizations are enabled to make data-driven decisions and keep track of operational costs. Along with this, by subscribing to the suite, customers can also avail of an on-premise CRM software. Which is specially designed to improve the sales, service, and marketing departments of a company.
The best USP of Oracle E-Business Suite CRM is that it streamlines business processes. This is possible because of open, standards-based architecture. This enables all departments to refer to the same data, depending on what is relevant for their job role.
- Company: Oracle inc
- Website: www.oracle.com
- Founded in 1997
- United States
Key Metrics of Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite modules are your fastest path to high-quality enterprise intelligence. It brings your company a true 360-degree view of your customers, finances, and supply chains. So you can make better, quick decisions, and grow profitability in a competitive environment.
Complete integrated cloud
While many applications in the Oracle e line-up can be installed in your machine, the E-Business Suite is all about cloud technology. Which is leveraged to provide one of the broadest and most integrated public cloud solutions. Powered by Oracle EBS fusion, applications in the E-Business Suite can be offered as best-in-class services. It offers a platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Through the Oracle business suite, you can even have the applications run in your own data center or have Oracle’s own data centers host them for you. Such flexible setups help your business to pursue innovation, improve efficiency, lower costs, increase agility, and reduce the complexity of your IT environment.
Global ERP platform
The company’s established international presence makes its Oracle EBS Suite a truly global ERP platform. This suite is best suited for multinational companies as one of its top features is the single instance of global deployment. As the name suggests, you can bring your operational planning, execution, supply, and delivery of the entire company, i.e. on a global level, in sync.
Of course, you may not need hundreds of applications in one package and may require only the most basic or essential solutions for your business’ needs. This is the advantage of Oracle EBS cloud offerings in its various forms – SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS – since it allows you to subscribe to certain applications software in the cloud as needed. These include such as accounting, HR, procurement, project management, service, sales management, marketing, and supply chain, among many others.
Over 50,000 of the company’s total workforce are customer support specialists and development engineers. They are dedicated to providing answers to your queries regarding the systems, applications, and services. With Oracle apps EBS, you get access to resources, 24/7 technical support, and regular updates related to the product. Moreover, you can also avail of this support in more than 24 major languages of the world through various channels. They include online, email, phone, etc. It delivers a fully-integrated support service.
Oracle EBS Pricing
Due to its many features and applications, Oracle E-Business Suit urges its users to personally contact them and provide details about their requirements. Based on this, the company provides a quote for their services.
Besides this, you can estimate the Oracle EBS cost here.
Oracle EBS Features
Oracle ebiz Suite is the industry’s only complete and integrated set of enterprise applications, working together seamlessly to streamline every area of your business–from sales, service, and marketing. It works through financials and human resources, to supply chain and manufacturing.
The Oracle EBS system Contracts family of applications automates the entire contract lifecycle, from procurement and sales to projects and service. A unified data model provides a single, accurate view of contract-related activities, so you can prevent revenue leakage, streamline management, and enforce compliance. And when these Contracts run on Oracle technology, you speed implementation, streamline support, optimize performance, – and maximize ROI.
Corporate Performance Management
The Oracle E Business Corporate Performance Management family of applications integrates budgeting, analysis, planning, and monitoring for faster, more strategic decision-making. A unified data model provides a single, accurate view of enterprise-wide information, promoting transparency, actionable analysis, and rapid execution. And when Corporate Performance Management runs on Oracle technology, you speed implementation, streamline support, optimize performance, – and maximize ROI.
Get true daily business intelligence with Oracle E-Business Intelligence, a set of reporting and analysis applications that deliver accurate, timely, actionable information to your executives, managers, and front-line workers.
Interaction Center is a family of products that integrate all your customer interaction channels–from email to the Web to telephone to voice-over IP–transforming your contact center into a powerful e-business communications hub.
With Oracle EBS reporting solution, users are enabled to optimize production capacity, from raw materials through final product. This is despite the regardless of manufacturing methodology.
With the Oracle EBS software, companies can create and execute strategies and marketing programs with the help of accurate information.
Product Life-cycle Management
The Oracle E-Business Suite Product Life-cycle Management family of applications helps you collaboratively manage all product-related activities, from concept to retirement.
The Oracle E-Business Suite Projects family of applications bridges operations and corporate finance so you can manage the full life-cycle of every project. A unified data model provides a single, accurate view of project-related activities, so you can assign the right resources, ensure execution, and track profitability.
Oracle ERP sales accelerate your sales cycle with advanced sales applications that promote information-driven selling.
Supply Chain Planning
The Oracle applications ERP Supply Chain Planning family of applications provides holistic planning capabilities, from long-range aggregate planning to short-term detail scheduling.
Oracle EBS Pros and cons
- One-Stop-Shop: There are a lot of things that you need to consider in running a business, project, and the like. Oracle EBS application could provide you everything that you need and could help you better improve your overall data, analytics, and reporting.
- Easy Integrations: Easy to integrate with 3rd party applications and very easy to personalize the application.
- Easy to Use: The interface and functionalities are easy to understand and do not require a lot of training. Moreover, the EBS accounting system allows users to customize the tools provided in a way that suits their business requirements.
- Easy to Find Information: All information related to your company is saved in one place and can be accessed easily, from anywhere, as long as you are connected to the server.
- Re-Sign ins: If you are not using the tool for a set duration of time, the tool automatically logs off, which results in multiple sign-ins throughout the day.
- Browser Incompatibility: Certain reviews from users have shown that the tool does not function well with a few browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Expensive: Several small businesses are unhappy as the software is too expensive. Users have reported that they’d rather choose less expensive alternatives, even though they provide lesser features as compared to Oracle E-Business.
- Requires Internet Access: A pro, yet a con, the fact that Oracle ERP is cloud-based software, which means the performance of the software completely depends on the internet access you have.
Oracle EBS Integration
Oracle ERP Suite brings with it hundreds of out-of-the-box adapters to seamlessly integrate on-premise and cloud applications and make them work with a variety of databases and services. Along this line, Oracle EBS ERP taps mechanisms, systems, and services to initiate the fastest data integration and migration possible which include:
- API Platform – and API management solution that supports agile API development, and monitors KPIs covering every aspect of the API lifecycle.
- Integration – a powerful on a cloud integration platform that maximizes the value of your investments in SaaS and on-premises applications.
- SOA Cloud Service – provides an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) so that you can quickly start developing and deploying your APIs and integration projects and get real-time analytics.
- GoldenGate Cloud Service – real-time data integration and replication service that provides seamless data movement from on-premises relational databases to cloud databases.
- Internet of Things – connect, analyze and integrate device data into your business processes and applications to gain new data-driven insights
- Process – a visual, low-code platform that simplifies day to day tasks and provides employees, customers, and partners the services they need to work anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Windows Mobile
- Quote Based
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
Oracle EBS Training
Oracle EBS Support
- Phone: You can contact customer support at 000 800 100 7789
- Email: You can opt to receive informative articles on how to optimally use the software by subscribing to Oracle EBS apex.
- Help Center: With an improved Help Center, Oracle E-Business Suite has plenty of helpful articles on various features.
- Training: Oracle E-Business Suite offers both in-person and online classes at an additional cost.
Oracle EBS Competitors
Here are some Oracle EBS alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
The product gives a 360 view for customer products where you could easily review the progress of the customer