Sage Intacct ERP
What is Sage Intacct ?
Part of its ever-increasing software kit, Intacct, as many other tools provided by Sage, is great web-based accounting software. Suitable for small and midsize companies, Sage Intacct provides real-time financial and operational insights as well as ensuring businesses are able to automate critical processes. Hence, this software is especially useful for startups and growing companies as they can rely on this software to improve efficiency and business growth, as it automates processes so business owners can administer day-to-day operations with more attention.
Moreover, with its vast list of features like cash management, order management, accounts payable and receivables, and spend management, Intacct caters to your core financial operations. What makes Intacct different from other software is its capability to extend its functionality as per your businesses’ requirements, regardless of your industry. The fact that is has an open API structure ensures that this platform’s accounting system is able to integrate with other business applications like CRM, payroll, or POS systems. This gives businesses a one-stop-shop solution as they can choose which applications they leverage in their business.
- Company: Sage Intacct Company
- Website: www.sageintacct.com
- Founded in 1999
Founders: Odysseas Tsatalos, David Thomas
- United States
Key Metrics of Sage Intacct ERP
Intacct software offers several unique benefits, which are listed below:
Solid Software Background
Recognized by AICPA as one of the top financial-related software to CPAs, Intacct allows professionals in the accounting field to make informed financial decisions based on statistics. Other than this, businesses that require active financial monitoring like healthcare, wholesale distribution, and retail can make the utmost use of this software.
Pay As Per Requirements
While sage Intacct cost starts at $4, there are optional features that can be installed at an additional cost. Hence, businesses can pay for only what they require, making this software apt for startups or small-scale businesses. Moreover, business owners can opt for a 30-day demo online in order to confirm if the software is suitable for their requirement, hence you are able to make an informed decision before making a long-term investment.
Variety of Core Accounting Capabilities
Intacct accounting is great for core accounting requirements, for example, general ledger makes data entry smoother and less time consuming, which minimizing errors in financial reporting. Another strong example is that Sage Intacct cloud can lower revenue leaks and increase control over basic costs and margins, as well as it can come up with a more precise project
Moreover, as Intacct sage provides multi-currency management tools, it decreases the burden of computing for currency differences from small-scale transactions, be it vendor management or highly complex international transactions, thereby boosting productivity as well. Its sales tax automation feature can be used to streamline compliance by ensuring that all laws, jurisdictions, and clauses are followed.
Easy to Customize Reports
One of the great features offered by Intaact software is that comes built-in with reports that are easy to customize. This allows users that do not completely understand the accounting aspect of the business to display the collected data accurately and effectively.
Moreover, the software also provides various basic graphs, dashboards, and charts, which are generally used in basic financial reports. Monitoring payment transactions using Sage Intacct makes financial processes more transparent and less restricting as calculations can be set and customized to compute for KPIs, commissions, and returns, thereby removing the need to do manual computations. Also, credit card payments can be done using PayPal using a payment gateway, hence, the software creators have implemented key security features like limiting access to roles, groups, and projects.
Processing with Security and Speed
Designed especially for handling processing related to credit cards and bills, the Intacct marketplace works well with an eCommerce website, especially when secure and fast online purchases need to be made. Moreover, these purchase orders can be customized to suit the structure and range of your business. Using Intacct ERP, business owners will also be able to easily monitor and track tallied purchases and acquisitions as purchase orders can be automated to lower purchasing costs.
Clean And Simple Interface
As the dashboard is extremely familiar for users who have worked previously with accounting software, hence it is easy to work with. Likewise, the platform can also be customized accordingly to create shortcuts to the most common functions. The software allows the admin to only use applications that are required, eliminating time-wasting programs and boosting productivity.
Furthermore, as the tool provides different viewing options, implementation of features is extremely easy, Also, adoption from one platform to another is smooth.
Security and User Limitations
As the Sage Intacct system segregates user access controls or profiles, it limits a user’s ability to access certain functionalities within the software by blocking actions for certain users. Moreover, as Sage Intacct inventory is part of Oracle, its database system is extremely reliable and information is safe from hackers and viruses.
Sage Intacct Pricing
Sage Intacct costing offers quote-based SMB and enterprise pricing and tailors a special price for every client. Contact Sage Intacct for more information, and ask for your quote.
Sage Intacct Features
Here are some of the key features of each core financial module on Intacct login :
- Finance can manage the financial close process with sub-ledgers using Multi-ledger architecture.
- Ability to control both global locations/currency and domestic within the ledger
- Real-time transactions are posted into both sub-ledgers and general
- Pre-built dimensions (such as project, vendor, or item) for every budget or transaction
- Ability to control how transactions are posted in specific accounts by configuring workflows
- A multi-book general ledger that includes pre-defined books and user-defined books
- Ability to organize and create account groups (such as cash or checking) to help generate reports
- Drag-and-drop functionality for attaching documents
- Ability to pay various bills from a single window
- Ability to create definitions of workflow and processes with point-and-click controls
- Automated data entry and workflows, including automatic notifications for approvals
- Real-time access to AP transactions and payments
- Invoices sent by email
- Drag-and-drop functionality for attaching documents
- Ability to accept advance payments
- Accept multiple types of payment, such as cash, credit, debit, check, or electronic funds transfer
- Accounts receivable management, such as post-payment control and extensive transaction history
- Integration to PayPal and Authorize.net
- Access to particular purchasing tasks (such as creating purchase order) via visual navigation
- Integration with Cash management, Accounts payable and Inventory management modules, so no data re-entry is needed
- Customizable or Standard templates for purchase orders, requisitions, shippers, or adjustments
- Real-time access to data, such as delivery, pricing, orders, and vendor performance
- Reporting tools, such as drill-down reports, slice-and-dice reporting, and role-based dashboards
- Automated alerts and notifications for approvals
- Integration to American Express (for payment portals by ACH, check, or card)
- Access specific order management tasks (such as sales orders or creating sales quotes) via visual navigation
- Orders are generated from sales quotes
- Invoices are generated after orders are fulfilled
- Ability to create documents and send them via email
- Flexible subtotaling for additional calculations, such as shipping and handling or discounts.
- Ability to work with variable or fixed cost structures
- Reporting on various metrics, such as price-lists or sales analysis order analysis.
- Integration to Avalara (for sales tax management) and Sage Intacct Salesforce (for orders that come from Salesforce)
- Ability to manage cash and transfer funds across locations in real-time
- Reconcile statements from financial institutions against checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Apply payments to accounts without an invoice
Reporting and dashboards
- Standard (over 150 built-in) and customizable reporting templates
- Ability to summarize data by 10 standard business drivers, such as vendor, location, or employee
- Visualization features, such as graphs, performance cards, and charts
- View Dashboards and Reports on mobile devices
- Export reports to HTML, PDF, CSV, or Excel
- Automatically schedule and send reports via Sage Intacct storage, cloud, or email.
- Ability to communicate within Sage Intacct reporting rather than email
- Collaboration center for tracking relevant groups and conversations
- Conversations can be made within dashboards, groups, or specific transactions
- Ability to attach documents within the conversion
- Activity Feed for tracking action items
- Alerts to individuals or groups on action items
Sage Intacct Pros and cons
- The Intacct demo allows for the creation and utilization of any fields desired for your business eliminating the need for the multitude of workarounds necessary to create detailed reports in other accounting systems
- Intacct payroll has the most capable custom reporting interface among its competitors, saving hours of time formerly spent on the extraction, transformation, and production of standard company reports
- Ability to bulk export all GL transaction data, Able to import any type of transaction, a robust API allowing for integration with payroll software, internal databases, etc.
- The cost of Sage Intacct is high as compared to its competitors
- Extracting volumes of data most of the time can be troublesome, especially Journals.
- Not able to transact in the subledger directly to a bank account
Sage Intacct Integration
Sage Intacct integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Global Business Management
- Development Tools, Platform as a Service, and Web Services
- Paychex and ADP
- Development Sandbox
- Intacct Accounting Edition
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
Sage Intacct Deployment
- Cloud Hosted
Sage Intact Support
The Sage Intacct accountants program offers four types of training: instructor-led training, virtual classroom, short video tutorials, and self-paced learning.
Also, Sage Intacct training offers a Customer for Life program that starts during implementation and continues post-implementation. The Account Manager works with the customer on any issues or successes that the customer has with the system.
Users can access the Sage Intacct Community, Sage Intacct online user guide, or contact customer support by email or phone. The Sage Intacct Community includes a support ticketing system, knowledge base of articles, and forums where users can connect with other users.
Sage Intacct customer service offers regional customer meetups in various cities where local users can meet. With Sage Intacct staff other platform users can learn about product updates. There are also user groups where Sage Intacct customers meet once a quarter to share and discuss Sage Intacct best practices. Sage Intacct pushes the client meetups, while the users drive the user group meetings (though, Sage Intacct staff can assist).
Sage Intacct Competitors
Here are some Sage Intacct alternatives Toolsmetric recommend you to see before opting this software for your business :
Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come
back down the road. All the best