Read this Accelo review to learn more about its core features, integrations, pricing plans, specifications, and more.
What is Accelo?
Accelo is a well-rounded solution that provides all the right tools to companies to run their operations with ease.
Users can run their operations, automate repetitive tasks, and organize their core business processes to boost productivity and drive revenues.
The platform leverages the benefits of cloud technology and equips small businesses to run their business with ease. Accelo empowers smaller businesses to stay afloat or even surpass the bigger companies by allowing them to craft impactful digital strategies.
All in all, Accelo offers an array of resources and tools you require to streamline client operations such as retainers, timesheets, billing, quotes, sales, and more.
At present, the tool has increased the profitability of more than thousands of companies from around the world such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Mexico, and Australia to name a few.
- Company: Accelo
- Website: https://www.accelo.com/
- Founded in 2011
- Country of origin: United States of America
Accelo Key Features
This feature provides a clear roadmap about how users should with the next few steps. You can craft and deliver personalized emails, schedule follow-up meetings, and also update fields such as the due date.
- Project collaboration
Project collaboration facilitates seamless collaboration between different team members wherein all users are on the same page pertaining to deadlines and management of different projects.
- Automated notifications
Users can set up automatic actions if particular conditions are not met. They can craft automated notifications based on their client’s behavior and actions.
Sales features overview
- Client records
- Team inbox
- Cloud-based DevOps
- Team scheduling
- Project planning
You can use the easy-to-use drag and drop Gantt charts to create and organize a project’s structure and plan the next steps.
- Task management
The task management feature is an excellent way to stay organized and on top of all the key tasks across different projects.
- Time tracking
The time-tracking feature includes automated time sheets and simplifies the way different tasks are timed.
Project features overview
- Project tracking
- Client portal
- The service module allows teams to stay organized and also provides solutions to address the different bottlenecks across different processes. Users can craft and provide organized, consistent, and profitable client service with ease.
- Accelo’s cloud-based invoicing solution offers cutting-edge features such as automatic time tracking, invoice automation, and also minimizes the dependency on paper.
- The reporting tools add life to your data and provide a clear picture of the performance of your business campaigns, activities, and more. The data-driven reports enable you to make informed decisions and also identify the major hurdles within your business.
Accelo Features Overview
- Activity tracking
- Budget management
- Campaign management
- Capacity management
- Lead generation
- Gantt view
- Kanban board
- Lead nurturing
- Lead segmentation
- Sales pipeline management
- Task management
- Time tracking
- Issue management
- Taskboard view
- Prospecting tools
- Meeting management
The vendor offers a fixed pricing plan for all the modules.
Price: $39 per user/month
Accelo Pros and Cons
- Ease of use
- Front-to-back automation options
- Customizable options
- Accelo offers a sales funnel, CRM, statements of work, and a robust CRM
- The tool simplifies the management of the entire sales cycle
- Time tracking and automated time tracking sheets
- Since the tool’s API code is published on GitHub, programmers can improve Accelo’s API code
- The web application is clunky and not very responsive
- Defining different tasks is not very user-friendly
- Application setting takes time to learn and understand
- Most features cater to the problems linked to service-based companies and agencies. This means that manufacturers do not really benefit from it.
- The PDF version of templates is not very accurate and a bit clunky
- Users have indicated that the reporting function has plenty of room for improvement
- G Suite
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
Accelo pricing plans
All modules are available for $39 per user/month.
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Lead Docket
- Zoho CRM
- Zendesk Sell
- HubSpot CRM
- Creatio CRM
- Lead Capsule
- Vtiger CRM
- Autotask PSA
Did we miss any feature in this Accelo review? Let us know about your experience while using Accelo.