What is Keap?
Keap, formerly known as Infusionsoft is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that primarily assists the growth of small-sized businesses. The platform helps startups and small businesses to organize their key operations in one tool. Keap provides three customizable and flexible plans which come with different features specifically designed to suit the needs of different kinds of growing businesses.
- Company: Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- Website: https://keap.com/
- Founded in 2001
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Keap Key Metrics
Client database software
The client database software developed by Keap enables users to improve efficiency, organization, and internal coordination.
Client management system
Keap’s client management system allows you to consolidate communications and client activity. The client management system efficiently takes care of follow-up, helps in regular updating of company and client records. This allows you to focus on the development of new strategies and accelerate revenue streams.
Link emails to client management tools
Users can link their Outlook or Gmail to Keap’s client management tools.
Internal forms for data collection
The automated user forms allow users to gather information without any bottlenecks.
When you are navigating your way through this Keap review, you would want to know more about how it can benefit your business. We have listed down some of the major benefits of using this tool below.
The CRM allows you to build relationships by creating engaging campaigns. You can seamlessly capture leads using web forms, measure your results, follow-up with clients using autoresponders, track results with reports, and leverage behavioral triggers to increase the degree of customization.
Keap’s CRM software enables you to perform a range of tasks that are core to running a successful online business. Users can utilize the different features of the tool to build a storefront, shopping carts, electronic order forms, and also offer different payment plans. Users can trigger after-sales follow-ups, manage their inventory, and accelerate their growth with affiliate programs.
Automation is one of the major factors that can influence a user’s purchasing decision while choosing a CRM. One of the main benefits of choosing Keap CRM is its automation which allows you to create smart campaigns, distribute leads, curate promotional offers, and simultaneously automate workflow.
Users can also track and deliver products and develop personalized communication channels.
Keap allows businesses to work smarter with these features mentioned below:
Landing page builder
The landing page builder helps users create branded landing pages without the need of a web developer. Users can test, publish, or embed pages on their websites without having to switch platforms.
The drag and drop interface of the campaign builder simplifies building campaigns and using them. Users do not have to create the same campaigns. Campaign builder allows you to tweak current campaigns and also create tailored landing pages and emails.
Keap’s marketing automation solution completely integrates with the CRM tool. This enables users to quickly gain access to a prospect’s communication history and contact information. Users can utilize this data to send customized messages.
The website tracking codes are integrated via the CRM. The software keeps a track of various parameters of a campaign to enable smarter decision-making. Some of the important metrics that can be tracked include:
- Browsing trends
- New customers acquired from a new campaign
- Average time on page per customer
- Visitor journey
Keap offers three pricing plans that offer email marketing, CRM functionality, business phone and text messaging, invoices, payments, appointments, and quotes.
- Keap Lite
Starts at $79/month
- Client Management
- Quotes, invoices, and payments
- Business phone line and text messaging (U.S. iPhone only)
- Data migration
- Keap Pro
Starts at $149/month
Includes everything that Keap Lite offers plus:
- Marketing automation
- Landing page builder
- Sales pipeline automation
- Smart forms, internal forms
- Recurring payments
- Keap Max
Starts at $ 199/month
Includes everything that Keap Pro offers plus:
- Lead scoring and company records
- Online selling, affiliate tracking, and checkout pages
Keap Pros and Cons
- Customer segmentation: Customer segmentation just got easier with Keap as it allows users to segment their customer base and send personalized emails to them.
- Email analytics: Users can easily track the metrics of their email campaign by viewing if the email has reached the customers, whether they have opened it or not, and more.
- Campaign builder: The campaign builder is easy to understand and fairly easy to visualize. The key elements of the campaign along with important processes are placed on a grid map with connecting arrows.
- Integrations: Integration options are endless
- Password changes: Due to safety factors, customers need to change their passwords frequently.
- High onboarding costs
- Form builder: The form builder requires improvement.
- Lead source tracking: Customers have reported that lead source tracking is subpar and could do with some more fixes.
- Focus only on small businesses: Although Keap has not shied away from admitting that they largely cater to small businesses, a few features that would suffice the needs of a medium-sized business would be nice to have.
Once you create a CRM database, you should be able to integrate it with other platforms and systems. Besides, integrating various features will also assist you to create a CRM database to its optimal level.
Here we are listing down some of the integrations that are available with Keap’s CRM software.
- Lead generation – AdEspresso, Optinmonster
- Mail – Gmail, Outlook
- Reporting – Wicked reports, Graphly
- Scheduling – Schedule One, AppointmentCare
- Connector – Automate.io, Zapier
- Ecommerce – WordPress, BigCommerce
- Membership – imember360, Customerhub
Free trial – Yes
- Live online
- Small-sized businesses
- Keap Grow – $79/month
- Keap Pro – $149/month
- Keap Max – $199/month
A range of valuable resources and training sessions are available for users that help you understand the major nuances of the software.
Some of them include:
- Help center – A vast collection of user guides and white papers
- Keap coaching – One-on-one coaching session from a Keap expert
- Knowledge center – Webinars, ebooks, news related to Keap
- User groups
- Chat support – 24/7 chat support
After going through the in-depth Keap software review, if you are still keeping your options open, here are some alternatives.
- Marketing 360
- Freshworks CRM
- Agile CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Adobe Campaign
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Drip Ecommerce CRM